Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

How do people find her beautiful? She is bland af.

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

How do people find her beautiful? She is bland af.

If you don't find her beautiful that's fine. There are alot of actresses that don't fit the conventional beauty Kajol, Taapsee, Kangana, Vidya who have made it. They had other aspects to their personality that clicked with the audiences. There are conventional beauties like Dia Mirza, Diana Penty, Sushmita Sen who never made it big. Being that perfect beauty isn't a prerequisite to being in the industry it isn't a pageant more about your overall aura and star quality. 

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too much glitter ðŸ˜†

sherlockthor thumbnail

I am so glad to see her rise up

She is very confident and a good actress

and from a non film background, its quite cool

I don't care how she looks. She was really good in Bareilly Ki Barfi but outsiders have a really hard time getting good movies consistently. It's sad that she has to do stuff like Houseful.

Edited by regnow - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: regnow

I don't care how she looks. She was really good in Bareilly Ki Barfi but outsiders have a really hard time getting good movies consistently. It's sad that she has to do stuff like Houseful.

She let go off Saand ki Aankh .....her script sense needs to improve...

BollyGlitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

She let go off Saand ki Aankh .....her script sense needs to improve...

It is tough for outsiders to get really good scripts. Alia and Jahnvi are working with the creme de la creme of the industry right now they have alot more filmmakers knocking on their door because of who they know. I mean Janhvi has done one film but has a string of films lined up. The playing field is not equal. Bhumi and Taapsee were heavily criticised for SKA so I'm kinda glad Kriti didn't do the film. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

It is tough for outsiders to get really good scripts. Alia and Jahnvi are working with the creme de la creme of the industry right now they have alot more filmmakers knocking on their door because of who they know. I mean Janhvi has done one film but has a string of films lined up. The playing field is not equal. Bhumi and Taapsee were heavily criticised for SKA so I'm kinda glad Kriti didn't do the film. 

They are getting glorious reviews through and through...this film could have gotten her noticed as an actor...very poor decision to let go off this film...

BollyGlitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

They are getting glorious reviews through and through...this film could have gotten her noticed as an actor...very poor decision to let go off this film...

I had not read the reviews but yea the film has good reviews. I'm sure her upcoming films will allow her to shine and display her acting in Panipat and Mimi. Taapsee and Bhumi did justice to their roles from what I've read. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago