Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nitrit9s

As usual beautifully written u never fail to surprise or amaze us with your writing dur Hoke bhi ek dusre seh kabhi alag nahi honge Arnav aur Khushi iss pyar ko kya Nam Doon take care n thk u for updating can't wait for the next chapter

thank you ever so much for your kind words, I think I’ve always wanted to write a piece on them reconnecting so here it is .. of course in true bitter sweet style I hope ! 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: suji5

Interesting update

Glad to read the season 2

So this was the reason Arnav and khushi separated....

Where are the other family members?

Good shout on the family members might touch upon that soon but I think I’m more focused on establishing the children right now.  

Glad to have you back please stay for more. 

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So they got divorced to save their business 

Now what?

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pdrover

So they got divorced to save their business 

Now what?

Good question... ha

Wait and see 

jagrutid thumbnail
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm still trying to come to terms with the decision Arnav made to save Khushi's business - can it be called selfless? Though it's costing the kids and parents precious moments away from one another.  

One best thing of this divorce situation, is where you placed Aarav and Aditi.  Not letting the parents forget or seem too far away from one another.  Even though it's an emotional burden it's what's reminding them of one another through the actions of their children.

You once again have a good start, Jagruti!  Eagerly waiting for the next.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okay it's more clear now, earlier i thought he was going to meet and was worried about Sheetal

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a story loved it. I think only you can think  out of the box and here I was wondering what happened that they both had to separate. After reading the chapter now its all clear.

Nani’s will helped them clear their debts or else Arnav would have gone bankrupt.waiting to know how kushis ignorance or mistake commited by her landed them in a crisis.

Love the way how both children have been the support system of their parents.Also not to forget the indispensable savior or the man Friday of the family Aman.

jagrutid thumbnail

Sorry been super busy with work will message back soon and update soon thanks for all the love 💓 

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManKiBaath

I'm still trying to come to terms with the decision Arnav made to save Khushi's business - can it be called selfless? Though it's costing the kids and parents precious moments away from one another.  -erm, the decision was to stop them from loosing everything. This will be bought up In later conversations. 

One best thing of this divorce situation, is where you placed Aarav and Aditi.  Not letting the parents forget or seem too far away from one another.  Even though it's an emotional burden it's what's reminding them of one another through the actions of their children. I think I’ve always known I wanted to write a bit of a separation style story for Arnav and khushi I just never thought it would be for bitter sweet but then all of a sudden when I thought about the dynamics of the kids I realised this one was a perfect basis 

You once again have a good start, Jagruti!  Eagerly waiting for the next. 

Thank you always for reading with such love and attention! - very grateful 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago