Can someone explain how this show works

Syeda124 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think i’m not understanding this show. I’ve been watching nach baliye since years and this is the first time this show is inventing its own rules. 

They do a double elimination then decide not to do any eliminations next week 

Then privika HAVE barely been dancing, they just stand around, they make so many mistakes, for the group performances yuvika was off beat for half of the performance but judges said nothing. The only good performance they had was today on the ship/boat going back and forth? But all other weeks were below average.

This week the elimination is supposed to be based off last week’s performances right? So between virima and privika so why bring shalam in this? This weeks score and performance should count for next weeks decision? And wasn’t alyna #4 and shalam #3 therfore why wasn’t it alyna vs virima? Also shalam have been having amazing performances, they miss one step and got eliminated  while privika mess up EVERY week but they safe? 

This season who ever it is, is inventing their own rules and its really sad. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

This show has an arrogant bunch of judges and egotistical producer

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even i didn't get y shalam were brought..though i root for virima too i felt it is to saving them in case i didn't get something.

Yes privika doesn't dance..pure gymnastics..not a single soft movement.

Savera84 thumbnail

I wish someone can.

This is the most ridiculous elimination I have ever seen.  

First of all the judges are not supposed to give scores to any couple on Sunday.  They are supposed to lock the scores.  But, they gave two Hi 5s, which is not correct.  Their super duper comments made me feel that  the other three also got full marks excluding Shalam.

If Sunday's scores are also included in the final elimination then they should have announced the same on Saturday.  Saturday they kept saying one of the couples from ViRima and PriVika will be eliminated.  

After adding last week and this week's scores, it turned out  ViRima and Privika both got 95% each.  Then why were PriVika sent to sit along with the finalists before ViRima?

According to Saturday's comments, even though they made a mistake, Shalam must be feeling relieved.  Bringing them on to the stage in the last minute and eliminating them is the most unprofessional method they used to eliminate them.

Cheers.......

Dabhyun11 thumbnail

Privika and Ronita are the weakest couples dancing wise but still get saved cause of the judges and their huge fanbase so unfair for couples who actually deserves to be in the competition.. I'm sure Salman has pre planned the winner and it's gonna be Privika cause of their over the top emotional drama.. i'm not even gonna be surprised when they win..