Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Aaj ke epi me elimination ke time Aarti ki haalat dekhi? Ussko bb ki nahi counseling ki jarurat hai atleast counseling se usski life stable ho paye

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovewahi

Thank you so much for your encouragement and comforting words 🙏 it means alot and your kindness to take time out to tell me something meaningful really touched my heart. I am greatful. Sometimes words of encouragement and compassion is all we need in testing times. Glad to know that still there are kind and caring people out there. Much love. 🤗

My pleasure, glad to be of some help. Take good care. Xx 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What what what????? Why was Arti given for adoption? I knew her mother died but why can't her father raise her? 

That totally explains her behavior there. I have seen this behaviour from my very very close bestie, he still behaves like that sometimes becoz his parents fight all the time due to their egos and ignore him, which hurts him. Then he discusses things with me and he feels alright.

I'm no processional but I feel I'm a healer. I have been doing this for quite some time now, for my friends. Hence I hope Arti too does find someone who can help her overcome her past.

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago