Arti on relationships (voot unseen)

Posted: 4 years ago

It's an unseen video. Devo sana and arti are discussing about their expectations regarding marriage. 

Here arti says she wants a joint family with a cool father-in-law. Devo suggested her to get married to a person outside television/entertainment industry. Arti agreed and replied her that she wants a business man (9 to 5 work time šŸ˜†). Then devo says you shouldn't go for a arrogant person to which arti says she can't afford arrogance because she is not like that. At the end she says i feel sometimes mere main self respect bhi nahi hai. 

I think it's visible to others in house ( arti's one sided love for shukla.) Also she is aware of her own position/nature which is a good sign.

https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss-s13/13/839463/arti-on-relationships/860784

Edited by s2397 - 4 years ago

Tbh i feel bad for her as she is suffering from inside about not being able to get the love of her real parents and being given to adoption by her family due to their helplessness. N m sure she feels the pressure of not being able to get recognition and fame as much as her brother, mama or cousins. She is the kind of person who has it in her nature to be tolerating the kind of behavior shukla has towards her, in hopes of love, recognition. 

All of her dormate behavior is due to her suppressed desire of missing out on parental love( from her REAL parents) in growing up years and from the whtever small amount of guilt of her real mother passing away while bringing her into life. Sometimes people dont realize how difficult it is for someone to grow up knwing all this details about yourself and family. No amount of love from her foster parents would be able to relive from it and its pretty evident. 

Having gone through something similar in life and battling depression just like her, i can say she is pretty brave to comeout/ realize it herself and i wiuld just wish ajd pray she finds her happiness soon

That's more painful, when you know you suck but can't do anything. Nobody wants to know that about themselves. She needs a psychiatrist immediately. šŸ™‚

I feel bad for her... she is boring in the show but no hard feelings for her as a person.

Bigg Boss is a tough show... not for her. She should go out and heal herself 1st.

The main issue is she tries to show her strength by shouting unreasonably at others but still continues pampering shukla. She is in her thirties and yet she says she doesn't have self respect probably, which is sad indeed. If she won't value herself then noone will do that. 

Originally posted by Ilovewahi

Tbh i feel bad for her as she is suffering from inside about not being able to get the love of her real parents and being given to adoption by her family due to their helplessness. N m sure she feels the pressure of not being able to get recognition and fame as much as her brother, mama or cousins. She is the kind of person who has it in her nature to be tolerating the kind of behavior shukla has towards her, in hopes of love, recognition. 

All of her dormate behavior is due to her suppressed desire of missing out on parental love( from her REAL parents) in growing up years and from the whtever small amount of guilt of her real mother passing away while bringing her into life. Sometimes people dont realize how difficult it is for someone to grow up knwing all this details about yourself and family. No amount of love from her foster parents would be able to relive from it and its pretty evident. 

Having gone through something similar in life and battling depression just like her, i can say she is pretty brave to comeout/ realize it herself and i wiuld just wish ajd pray she finds her happiness soon

Sorry we are not allowed that app here, so didnt get to watch the video, but thank you all for elaborating the content for people like me.

Iā€™m sad to hear what she has been through.,,

number 1, she is not responsible for the circumstances, she couldnā€™t have done anything regarding her mother. She should stop blaming herself for this. Her mother would never blame her for this, so she should be reassured. Itā€™s something, not in anyoneā€™s control. 

2. Itā€™s good she had a opportunity to be taken care off by foster parents - there are so many in this world, who donā€™t have that blessing

3. She should not compare her life with anyone elseā€™s life, her life is her own journey and she is the author for it

4. She may have had problems in life, we all do, but living is all about, rising above these circumstances and still able to enjoy the sunshine and other blessings in life. 

5. She needs help from a professional but importantly she has to find her passions which will give real joy and soul satisfaction. SS doesnā€™t come across as likely to give it - but I maybe wrong. 

6. Regarding this show, she is brave to be here and lasted so long already, I just hope she stops feeling insecure and comes out of her shell and just enjoy her time there, which I doubt bb will allow it happen, yet itā€™s a unique opportunity to be fair and be human if she wants. 

End of the day - BB is not real life, itā€™s just being strong to deal with the big bullies there, besides stresses and adversities in living there. No one becomes great winning this show? They are already great for being bien human and if they continue to be human 

Sorry that was quite a long post. 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ilovewahi

Tbh i feel bad for her as she is suffering....

Hi, šŸ¤—, Iā€™m really sorry to know, you have been though some difficult circumstances in your life but am glad to see you here, penning down your thoughts. I wish you find peace and joy in life and forget whatever happened in your past. Your present is what is most important. So stop yourself from living in the past.  

Forgive yourself if you need to, for things you couldnā€™t do and things you have done, but keep moving forward. Chin up and smile, you donā€™t own all the problems in the world. 

Apologies, if I said anything to aggravate your situation. 

Originally posted by Priya9.

Hi, šŸ¤—, Iā€™m really sorry to know, you have been though some difficult circumstances in your life but am glad to see you here, penning down your thoughts. I wish you find peace and joy in life and forget whatever happened in your past. Your present is what is most important. So stop yourself from living in the past.  

Forgive yourself if you need to, for things you couldnā€™t do and things you have done, but keep moving forward. Chin up and smile, you donā€™t own all the problems in the world. 

Apologies, if I said anything to aggravate your situation. 

Thank you so much for your encouragement and comforting words šŸ™ it means alot and your kindness to take time out to tell me something meaningful really touched my heart. I am greatful. Sometimes words of encouragement and compassion is all we need in testing times. Glad to know that still there are kind and caring people out there. Much love. šŸ¤—

I agree. Your viewpoint is completely right. Thanks for sharing your inputs. 

Oh my god bura laga yaar ye sab dekh kar. Kuch log hote hai jo apni life apne haathon se khud kharab karte h n kuch logo ka naseeb he kharab hota hai ab aage ki sochne ke alawa kuch kar bhi nahi sakte waise boht si jagah jab baby paida hote he usski mother ki death ho jati hai tab uss baby ko manhoos, maa ko kha gayi aisa bola jata hai i hope Aarti ko ye sab na sunna pada ho.. shes Shukla ki doormat in bb but i hope n pray usske saath life me aage sab achha ho