~~Tumse Mohabbat Hum Sanam Din Raat Karenge~~- 2 Spl Edits - Pg2

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Deepawali hai toh iss shubh avasar par meeta toh banta hai nasmiley40Hum sab Guddan fans ke liye meeta toh hamare pyaare Akshan hi hai nasmiley27Aaj hum ek spl Akshan scene pe fangirling karna pasand karengesmiley42Aap sab bhi hamare sang Akshan ke inn khoobsurat meete meete pal ko drool karte raheinsmiley43smiley42

- Look at our Jallu Jindalsmiley37smiley37To watch Jallu Jindal is an awesome treatsmiley15smiley41Ailaaa those unshed tears carrying anger in his eyes were ready to burn every single person present theresmiley37 & his nose looked like as if it's gonna emit firesmiley37

- Ishhhhhhhsmiley43smiley43Look at that possessive hold by him on hersmiley43smiley43He literally pulled her in such a way that she is standing on her toessmiley43smiley42

- Well this shot is so naughty in the sense just look at Gudiya's phisalofied nazarsmiley43smiley43Almost a Penguin kiss happened heresmiley42smiley42

- I always love to see how Gudiya odofies her baahom ki haar on her Jindal saabsmiley43smiley42That signifies the haq only she possess for doing so to her Jindal Saab and this mere thought makes me so happy and contentsmiley31smiley14

"Humein na hamari umar ke pasand hi nahi aathe.....HUMSE THODE SE BADE.....THODE SE MATURE.....THODE SAKT.....AUR HUMSE NA BOHAT BOHAT BOHAT ZYADAA BORING.....BILKUL AAP JAISE....."

- She is again standing on her toes and her teasing mode is absolute LITsmiley37smiley15Matlab jalne walom ko aur tel daalke jalavosmiley37smiley15

- I want to say Hey Gudiya aap na yu challenge math de diya kijiye apne Jindal Saab ko q ki aapke har ek challenge ko jeetke aapko clean bowled karana unse har janam mein bakhoobi ho paayegasmiley40smiley16Just loved Jindal Saab's way of showing His Joshsmiley43smiley43And I guess Gudiya also loves his tareeke isliye aise challenge de diasmiley17smiley15

- It's second time we are getting to witness Akshan on "Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum", one of my fav songssmiley27the lyrics are so perfect for expressing his haal e dilsmiley32& as usual Jindal Saab chose the right songsmiley42

- Just look at the way his hands are caressing her handssmiley43

- Appreciate the Hand chemistry heresmiley27smiley42

- In love with this shot as it depicts Akshan as a perfect mannequinsmiley27smiley42It felt as if time stopped then and there itself hai na?smiley42smiley31

- Twirling aroundsmiley27smiley42

- Hayeeeesmiley43Look at that bright smile on her face when he touch her with so much pyaarsmiley42And his closed eyes feeling the spl moment made it more perfectsmiley27

- For the beauty of this shot where he is holding her hand so safelysmiley42

- Again Gudiya's paapi nazar phisalofiedsmiley43smiley43

- Just look at the perfection of this shot and Akshan's eyelock made it so intensesmiley43smiley43

- Hayeeeeesmiley43smiley43

"Baat dil ki nazron ne ki Sach keh raha teri kasam" At this he just close her eyes as if asking her to enjoy this pyaara momentsmiley27smiley42

- Them with closed eyes feeling the happiness in being in eachother's embrace has My dilsmiley27*Kaala Teekas*smiley33

- I loved this spl shot where he turn his face away from her while she hold his hands strongly as if asking him to come back to her,come back for hersmiley27smiley31

- One of most purest shot which clearly defines what she means for him, how important she is for himsmiley42SHE IS HIS WHOLE WORLD WHO ALWAYS LIGHT UP HIS ZINDAGI WITH HER ATRANGIPAN JISKE BINA HE CAN'T EVEN BREATHE NOWsmiley27FOR HIM, SHE,HER WISHES AND HER HAPPINESS TOPS HIS PRIORITY, SHE IS HIS QUEEN & WILL ALWAYS REMAIN HIS HUMSAFAR FOREVERsmiley27smiley31

- This is the Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo moment from the whole sequence where he makes her queen sit on his lap & keep showering his love for her with that anokha cheek kiss while being in that intense embracesmiley27smiley43smiley43smiley42

- These two shots were so in sync with the lyricssmiley10smiley32"Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dam" it's so true he can't think about his zindagi w/o His Guddansmiley14smiley31The way she was guiding him and him following the path showed by her felt so meaningful with the lyrics⭐️👏

- Hayeeee Jindal Saab carrying His Gudiya in his arms and twirling around with "Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum....." expressing all his love only for hersmiley43smiley42She is actually looking like a Delicate Gudiya in this shotsmiley27smiley31

- This merging shot was so beautifulsmiley27smiley42Just look at that height differencesmiley42 + Perfect Dil formedsmiley42Appreciate both pleasesmiley42

- Ayeee Hayeeeesmiley43smiley43

- What a Perfect pose to end this spl romantic dancesmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

"Ab baat dil pe lagi hai toh YEH DIL TOH APNI POORI KASAR NIKALKE HI CHODEGA....."

"Aur dekhna chahthi ho ki MATURE LOG KITNE BORING HOTE HAI.....????"

- These were such Dil le lo confessions coming straight from a POSSESSIVE HUBBYsmiley43smiley42I loved how he with an additional stress said ki her act did jalofy his dil and his dil will take poora haq for that from hersmiley43Issshhh that's extra romantic in My POVsmiley43I loved how held her chin up and see A beautiful Penguin kiss happenedsmiley43

- Well cudn't help but had to make this bcz these two shots are worth drooling forsmiley43smiley43

- Akshan's every fall has it's own spl charmsmiley17smiley9

- Just look at Jindal Saab's facesmiley37He is like phir se Kiss Misssmiley37

"Aaj tak kabhi bola nahi.....Q ki aaj tak kabhi tumhein yu dekha nahi.....INN KAPDOM MEIN BADI HOT LAG RAHI HO....."

- Here along with Guddan, Hamare Naughty Talented Jindal Saab ne hum sabko bhi clean bowled kar dia with his whistle that came as a shocking surprise for Gudiya as well as for ussmiley43Hum poori tarah pighal gaye ji idher tohsmiley43I loved how he gave His Wifey the spl compliments with an indirect wish ki he loves to see her in this avataarsmiley43That wink said it allsmiley43Hayee just look at that bright smile on his face after confessing followed by Gudiya's blush filled smile hearing such Dil le lo compliments from Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

This song sequence was so beautifully done by Nishikasmiley10smiley32Thank u so much smiley31and I loved every bit of this spl treat from CV'ssmiley27

Well with this, I am wishing all Forumwaasis a Dil wali Diwali from Me & My Dil lene wale Akshansmiley31May this festival of lights bring loads of luck, love and happiness to you and your familysmiley27

Thank u so much Nishika for always lighting up our TV screens with your sizzling chemistry as Our Pyaare Akshansmiley31Keep Shiningsmiley10

Loads of Lovesmiley9

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bahot hi pyaara post hai👍🏼

Happy belated diwali🥳

jmoyee200 thumbnail

WoW...so sweet Post.................dil khush ho gaya..........Saru..🤗

Love Akshan❤️

Happy Diwali..❤️🤗

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pehle ye le lo for this beautiful post....

Aap se better ss koi nahi le sakta 😒

Love them 😛❤️

Coming to Jindal saab, jitna aag lagi thi had those guys been 7-8 years old tab bhi kaat ne ko daurte 🤣

No one has the right to look at his Gudiya like that except for himself 

Even she was surprised with the extend & intensity of possessiveness he had for her as said by the scream she let out when he pulled her 

Keeping hand on AJ's shoulder is an exclusive right that only his Gudiya has, only she can dare to do this & as far as I remember she did that 1st on the 1st diwali night when she was talking to him imagining him as chutki 😆

I love that mannequin pose ❤️😳

Kudos to Nishika for portraying Akshan's emotions so perfectly here 👏👏👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Bahot hi pyaara post hai👍🏼

Happy belated diwali🥳

Thank U Kajal🤗

Aapko bhi belated Diwali mubarak😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

WoW...so sweet Post.................dil khush ho gaya..........Saru..🤗

Love Akshan❤️

Happy Diwali..❤️🤗

Thank u Ananya🤗Aap aise hi khush rahiye😳

Happy Diwali to u too❤️🤗

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Thank u🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Pehle ye le lo for this beautiful post....

Le lia aapka dil, Thank u Genie❤️🤗I love this gif😛

Aap se better ss koi nahi le sakta 😒

Love them 😛❤️

Areey SS koi bhi le sakte hai yaar thank u again😳

Coming to Jindal saab, jitna aag lagi thi had those guys been 7-8 years old tab bhi kaat ne ko daurte 🤣

No one has the right to look at his Gudiya like that except for himself 

Sathyavachan😆

Even she was surprised with the extend & intensity of possessiveness he had for her as said by the scream she let out when he pulled her 

Uff that pull was kaatilana an upgraded version☺️

Keeping hand on AJ's shoulder is an exclusive right that only his Gudiya has, only she can dare to do this & as far as I remember she did that 1st on the 1st diwali night when she was talking to him imagining him as chutki 😆

I loved her haq jatana😛

I love that mannequin pose ❤️😳

Me tooo❤️

Kudos to Nishika for portraying Akshan's emotions so perfectly here 👏👏👏

True Nishika deserves Pyaar and appreciations⭐️👏

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Akshan Seeti Maareey Moment🥳😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

srain10 thumbnail