Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: guddi01

Silvermmonlight

You are one who is always glorify Mini and its a fact that she must have been consulted first.

This was always a short serial like Ladies Special and was meant to go off Air at the same time but was extended when HS came in and made it interesting for viewers and he had a fan base along with Paridth and thats a fact.

Yes because Ashnoor is all over the place at the Moment with Music Videos etc, KK has decided to jump on the bandwagon and axed the others after butchering them so badly to glorify Mini's role and the Paridth and Ariduth are quite right in questioning that after being Sidelined and there Characters Butchered they should have been informed a couple of Months ago and would have left and not axed like this and yes they are all on Short Contract but Ashnoor was in the know from the beginning and it is Sad that season 2 is coming at the cost of good Actors.

There is no bashing here but facts.

Get your facts right as Contracts renewals like this take time.

Well said..I don’t understand y two rules apply for 2 people..

I haven’t seen this outrage when Paridhi was n still being criticized  for not getting Hanita scenes (by other actor fandom) when she just said she won’t do intimate scenes (She has maintained about intimacy during JA as well but still she did many close scenes ,infact record breaking 3 SRs..Many Actors have refused for intimate scenes  be it Sriti,Divyanka etc ) but here she’s blamed when it’s ph’s intention to not show Hanita n they have clearly stated it in Twitter...

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh, I don't think she had any say in this matter. Actors never have a say.

And even if she did, I don't see why she would miss this opportunity of going to S2, just cause the other two weren't happy. 

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Well said..I don’t understand y two rules apply for 2 people..

I haven’t seen this outrage when Paridhi was n still being criticized  for not getting Hanita scenes (by other actor fandom) when she just said she won’t do intimate scenes (She has maintained about intimacy during JA as well but still she did many close scenes ,infact record breaking 3 SRs..Many Actors have refused for intimate scenes  be it Sriti,Divyanka etc ) but here she’s blamed when it’s ph’s intention to not show Hanita n they have clearly stated it in Twitter...

These two cases are not even similar. With paridhi fans were disliking her not being comfortable with intimiate scenes (i guess) but here ashnoor is getting blamed for something which happened between PH and the actors. How is it fair for her to get bashed for something PH did. If you cant see the difference and is giving the TM support for her unfairly blaming the decision of PH on her then I dont know what to say. 

Edited by Paytonlee101 - 4 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I get the feeling that Ashnoor Kaur must have known about this before hand, as its not a last minute change. As her approval must have been needed if there is a season 2 in the offering. 

Once She has confirmed than the Paridth and Ariduth were axed from the serial, just like that and she never said a word or has come out and said anything in there support.

But was showing Diwali gifts when the other two were axed.

Very sad and She has a lot to learn as yet. Because She is everywhere now days, KK thinks that She can carry the 2nd season. Only time will tell. 

Flowers will never grow on the toils of others who ploughed the land for the benefit of just one.

Please don't bash a 15 year old child. She is great actress and doing her job perfectly.  Whatever happened with Aniruddh and Paridhi is not because of her. It's because of the PH.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She is a child. And kids should be kept away in problems between elders. Bashing a child is very wrong. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are there any MODS in this forum. 

And this is not against adults . this hate is against a minor actor. Adults would handle themselves fine but the person you are speaking about is just 15

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is wrong and yet no mod has closed this thread 

It’s even more wrong that people can’t see the difference between actors and their characters

naq5 thumbnail

the reason is most people are samajdaar here and have been not bashing this particular TM for spewing venom against a 17-18 year old child or adult whatever. We have just let her be and never complained. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

the reason is most people are samajdaar here and have been not bashing this particular TM for spewing venom against a 17-18 year old child or adult whatever. We have just let her be and never complained. 

Ashnoor is 15 yrs old not 17/18

She is a teen girl ..not an adult 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Ashnoor is 15 yrs old not 17/18

She is a teen girl ..not an adult 

i mean against a 17-18 year old mini not ashnoor