Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Stamping her feet on Shehnaz's pic....she makes sure that mud is properly covering all of Shehnaz's face on the pic !!!! So much hatred filled inside of her, even after Shehnaz said sorry a few times...πŸ€”πŸ€“

Didnt think a classy and dignified women like Shefali could go down to this level. Nothing justifies this act of hers....🀒

Disclaimer- not anyones diehard fan πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

This is next level low act in my eyes... !! 

Plus 2 weeks go i really liked Shefali...πŸ˜†

I think shefali was very offended that sana smeared mud on her face with full force, which according to her was below dignity and she's not a pro physical fight , so she might be taking out her gussa on the poster.

Ps : sana can say sorry cos she knows she started it. She even poured mud water on debo and went onto act as if , it was her who was hot by devo.

Doing your thing , releasing the anger when u already hit the person, then saying sorry is called an act of cunningness. Not innocence.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shefali I had so much Hope. I am just surprised ek game show ke liye itnii nafrat. 

Kuch cheezien ,gaali galoch haathapai se bhi gandi hoti hai

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

I think shefali was very offended that sana smeared mud on her face with full force, which according to her was below dignity and she's not a pro physical fight , so she might be taking out her gussa on the poster.

Ps : sana can say sorry cos she knows she started it. She even poured mud water on debo and went onto act as if , it was her who was hot by devo.

Doing your thing , releasing the anger when u already hit the person, then saying sorry is called an act of cunningness. Not innocence.

Spot onπŸ‘Œ. Shehnaaz Gill pretends to be innocent but is actually cunning and vile, the way she harasses anyone, especially Dey that day, Omg, forcing him to eat mud, 

Shehnaaz, genuinely lacks respect for her own self and others, constantly irritating people

Unlike people who seem to have mutual benefits with Shehnaaz, I say that as they throw her under a bus at every single opportunity. Shefali has no reason to be her. 

Shefali was fuming and she had to let go off her anger for everything that was said and done to her, including smearing her face with mud.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Spot onπŸ‘Œ. Shehnaaz Gill pretends to be innocent but is actually cunning and vile, the way she harasses anyone, especially Dey that day, Omg, forcing him to eat mud, 

Shehnaaz, genuinely lacks respect for her own self and others, constantly irritating people

Unlike people who seem to have mutual benefits with Shehnaaz, I say that as they throw her under a bus at every single opportunity. Shefali has no reason to be her. 

Shefali was fuming and she had to let go off her anger for everything that was said and done to her, including smearing her face with mud.

You just completed what I had to say

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this that bad to make a big deal over? Please.