Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

They showed whatever is happening . Sana said Sorry and showed her bigger side while Shefali didn’t even bother replying showed her Gandi side 

Shukla initiated peace talks with Rashmi while Dey was upset about it instead of appreciating it  

Next day SAAS were having fun while Bahu gang was still mocking , bitching about Sana 

Jo hua wahi dikhaya, negative log jo khana pakane ko bhi mana karte hain were shown negative 

100% agree ab Bahu gand chai ki patti tak chupaye to kya bola jaye...bina communicate kiye aap aisa karoge to SAAS group ke log react na kare...agar Deboleena ne Rashmi ko bhi bata diya hota ki uska intention chai ki patti chupane ka kya hai tab bhi lagta ki chalo thik hai. .par usne bad intention se chupaya taki Shukla team wale chai tak na pi sake..ye to galat hai aur wahi dikha rahein hai.... Asim ne bhi react tab hi kiya jab minimum jitna roti milna tha wo b nhi mil raha tha...agar aap mean side apna jyada dikhaoge to wahi dikhega na..Shukla ki anger issues hai wo saamne aa raha hai...nobody can justify ki Shukla Ko issues hai...waise hi Bahu gang bahut negative hai jo dikhta hai...

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

They r showing whatever is recorded.its not necessary that bahu gang is having light moments..it's just assumption

Salman is biased but that's nothing new.it happens in all season.he is making fun of asim too from day one but he takes it lightly n jokes along with him

All contestant know format of show n what happens every time

Exactly salman asim ki khichta he in every wkw. But Asim takes it sportingly and not on his ego. Noone calls salman biased then. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

When Saas team esp laadli Sana is ready to apologize then the rest of them have to accept. That’s the rule now. BB has always been biased trust me it was so much worse before but it’s bad even now.

From a general point of view I’m happy they have realized this and put it out in the public that’s why I’m sure makers and Salman took their class more this weekend as they have voiced this opinion. From a game point of view it was a stupid stupid thing to do as Salman ka ego toh sab jaante hai.

I am always ready on wkv for biased BUT they should not suck up to the Saas team no matter what Salman says that will serve them in the long run, after what happened with Hina lol the amount this dumb makers struggled to get celebrities now they’re bleeding massive amounts but still duffers haven’t learnt. anyway colors is a sinking ship.

interesting. I have been thinking about this too. If the game keeps going to this level many telly celebrities will be scared to come. No wonder they had to pay a big amount to rashmi and likes to entice them to come. They really need to make tasks better too to not scare away celebs. 

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well dey have been doing it since last so many seasons...dey decide d narrative...dere r always 2 gangs...one lead by d protagonist (again decided by dem only) n other by antagonist...one gang gets shown in d positive light n other in d negative thru manipulations aka smart editing...dey choose to show us wat suits deir narrative...like yesterday Rashmi led gang was shown bitching n whining immediately cut to d other one having deir fun moments...d antagonist's gang members will be bashed even for sumthing very trivial while other's grave mistakes too will either be defended by bina seer pair ka logic or get swept under d carpet on WKVs..den celebrity guests showering praises over d chosen ones...while d other gang trying to put up a brave face n hoping to see d light @ d end of d tunnel...har season ki yahi kahaani bas kirdaar badalte rehte hai lekin jise badalna chahiye woh toh fevicol ke jod jaisa chipka pada hai  😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

interesting. I have been thinking about this too. If the game keeps going to this level many telly celebrities will be scared to come. No wonder they had to pay a big amount to rashmi and likes to entice them to come. They really need to make tasks better too to not scare away celebs. 

Yeah I mean call them out sure but when it’s completely skewed to one individual that is the issue. This time Salman isn’t favouring one person as much as one team.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

When the promotions are about what Dey said about Sana’s character and that Devo slapped Sana but Shukla’s chipak ke sone wala comment and Sans’s Chest thump is brushed under the carpet . You know where the narrative is going.

Exactly ...they want to show the bahu gang negative purposefully or else y they didnt the bhallu pushing mahira in the promo🤷‍♀️

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Jo gang jaisa hai waisa hi toh dikhayenge na😆

Now a days ganga river is full of dirt but people will compare pure as ganga water🤷‍♀️

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahisri

Now a days ganga river is full of dirt but people will compare pure as ganga water🤷‍♀️

Ganga River nehi bola Gang bola 😆

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Shefali said worst to Sana yet she said Sorry for using one abuse . Ek abuse ka itna bura laga Maharani Shefali ko but what about her own dirt language she used for Shehnaaz ? Uska bura nahin lagega? She felt hurt and used the abuse in return but nahin, sabko toh bahu gang ki feelings dikhti hai  , Sana is not human 🤪

As Salman said , utna do jitna le sakte ho. Shefali ne de toh bahut diya But she couldn’t handle it when it came back to her 

Bacchi Sana showed such a big heart she has and shefali showed her Ganda heart 

Bachi sana showed bcoz tomorrow is friday and she needs points for her lawyer to defend her.

The flithy language used by flithy bachi was edited by bb and mahira clearly told what the gand was came from gandagi sana

If anyone in place of shefali wont forgive sana unless if they are acting emotions like bachi 

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahisri

Yeah...why shefali have to forgive her she is not faking like shehnaz 

Who all telling bully gang have light moments even bahu gang have light moments ....today mng actually I like their pillows fights but it was not promoted by papaji....papaji was concerned only about their bullies

Mahira imitating the bachi sana is fun(like how sana imitating koena)

Exactly... I really like that scene when mahira was imitating bacchi. That was good fun to see. 

I have same question why Shefali have to forgive bacchi? Shefali ne sahi kiya usko koi response nai diya.