Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sahisri

Yeah...why shefali have to forgive her she is not faking like shehnaz 

Who all telling bully gang have light moments even bahu gang have light moments ....today mng actually I like their pillows fights but it was not promoted by papaji....papaji was concerned only about their bullies

Mahira imitating the bachi sana is fun(like how sana imitating koena)

Just cz Shefali dint forgive and apologized she is being called uneducated lol

She isn't faking... Her emotions are real.. If she is hurt and not in a mood to forgive why should she...

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Just cz Shefali dint forgive and apologized she is being called uneducated lol

She isn't faking... Her emotions are real.. If she is hurt and not in a mood to forgive why should she...

Shefali should have one switch button to turn off her emotions when fake bachi is sorry and turn on when needed🤷‍♀️

lilchamps thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

They showed whatever is happening . Sana said Sorry and showed her bigger side while Shefali didn’t even bother replying showed her Gandi side 

Shukla initiated peace talks with Rashmi while Dey was upset about it instead of appreciating it  

Next day SAAS were having fun while Bahu gang was still mocking , bitching about Sana 

Jo hua wahi dikhaya, negative log jo khana pakane ko bhi mana karte hain were shown negative 

Sana said sorry because next day Salman will come.Paras said sorry to Azim nobody has seen.Why dey has to feel sorry ?if he goes to Arthi and touches her with his private parts people will react the same way? If it's because of the gaali then sana was not less most of her speak was muted.

And if Paras would have hugged Mahira and Rashmi like that the whole world will go after him to teach Sanskar.

Because of saas and salman started liking Paras..

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When the promotions are about what Dey said about Sana’s character and that Devo slapped Sana but Shukla’s chipak ke sone wala comment and Sans’s Chest thump is brushed under the carpet . You know where the narrative is going.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though now I like SAAS team more than Bahu team, I agree BB is biased towards SAAS team, I have noticed that too. But they are not completely biased this time, cause BB has warned the SAAS team more than the Bahu team and also if BB was really partial towards SAAS team they won't have also got Arti and Asim nominated(but yeah did notice BB likes only the S's from the SAAS team 😆)

But yes mostly I also noticed they show all the good scenes of SAAS team and bad ones of Bahu team. Plus i feel not everyone in the Bahu team are bad. I like Rashami, Mahira and Shefali in that team. But isn't it always a Bahu who wins the show 😆 And SAAS team, though I disliked Shukla and Sana, I felt yesterday they were better, Sana is tolerable for me now(she was intolerable for me at start, but Paras is worse) and Siddhart really handled the situation well yesterday(I liked him yesterday) and Arti has never crossed her limits. 

BB is biased to SAAS team I agree to that, but not the way they were biased towards some contestants in previous seasons.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

They r showing whatever is recorded.its not necessary that bahu gang is having light moments..it's just assumption

Salman is biased but that's nothing new.it happens in all season.he is making fun of asim too from day one but he takes it lightly n jokes along with him

All contestant know format of show n what happens every time

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jo gang jaisa hai waisa hi toh dikhayenge na😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shefali said worst to Sana yet she said Sorry for using one abuse . Ek abuse ka itna bura laga Maharani Shefali ko but what about her own dirt language she used for Shehnaaz ? Uska bura nahin lagega? She felt hurt and used the abuse in return but nahin, sabko toh bahu gang ki feelings dikhti hai  , Sana is not human 🤪

As Salman said , utna do jitna le sakte ho. Shefali ne de toh bahut diya But she couldn’t handle it when it came back to her 

Bacchi Sana showed such a big heart she has and shefali showed her Ganda heart 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

When Saas team esp laadli Sana is ready to apologize then the rest of them have to accept. That’s the rule now. BB has always been biased trust me it was so much worse before but it’s bad even now.

From a general point of view I’m happy they have realized this and put it out in the public that’s why I’m sure makers and Salman took their class more this weekend as they have voiced this opinion. From a game point of view it was a stupid stupid thing to do as Salman ka ego toh sab jaante hai.

I am always ready on wkv for biased BUT they should not suck up to the Saas team no matter what Salman says that will serve them in the long run, after what happened with Hina lol the amount this dumb makers struggled to get celebrities now they’re bleeding massive amounts but still duffers haven’t learnt. anyway colors is a sinking ship.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Duniya mein sab gande hai boss. Kaun  kqm Ganda hai ye matter karta hai. 

Jo hai saamne hai. Bahu gang agar mostly plotting bitching karega to kyaa dikayenge. Aur agar wo log wo nahi bhi karte honge to sade huye face banaake baithe rehte hai. Bb ko goring lagta hai wo dikhana .

Doosre gang bhi plotting planning karta hai. No one is saint here. But they have their masti mazaak. Wo jyaada time masti karte hai. And it's clear dono grp mein jyaada khush wo log hai. 

So why blame BB for this ?