Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Side kick of Sid got over confident by being saved n showing goondagiri n self nominated , nominated n goon gone mad n doing fake ott psychogiri drama, boring 😴💤 he has to go to bb kids version , bb has to call n say , u ppl are competitors not enemies , bakwaz , no comments
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Side kick of Sid got over confident by being saved n showing goondagiri n self nominated , nominated n goon gone mad n doing fake ott psychogiri drama, boring 😴💤 he has to go to bb kids version , bb has to call n say , u ppl are competitors not enemies , bakwaz , no comments

😆 BB kids 

Ya I agree that too jumping around with monkey cap ðŸ˜†

proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Overconfident chindi 😂

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy there - yeh Asim kaun sa dhoodh ka dhula hain? Jab dekho iski satakti hain and he abuses left and right, not to mention throwing stuff aggressively - Shukla ka laal. Lekin iske group walon ko sab provoke karte hain, woh human hain and dhoodh ke dhule bhi - doosre villains hain joh Titan se aaye hain 🤔

And besides, how does one take this dhakkan seriously even - "tu na thodi mardon wali harkatein kar" he says to Paras - wtf does that even mean? But if he's asked that question galti se, toh joh bolega will sound 10 times worse. Soch hi bekaar hain. 

Paras jaisa bhi hain with his flaws, he can be sensible, and clearly also a nice guy - he's shown it before and showed that today re the tea bawaal and with Asim.

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Asim kept provoking paras from morning onwards then paras said something wrong then started jumping like monkey seriously ðŸ˜†

Then a sensible discussion in confession room and paras was completely sensible even admitted what he said in the heat of moment and even responsibility of his behaviour and came to talk to Asim and again there Asim acting idiot as if entire fault is of paras only. Paras rightly said then it's ur responsibility I have done part seeing this don't know why Shukla went to Rashmi ðŸ˜†

Paras dey at least seemed in control today.

Most importantly when Sana said I have bad gaali to them then Asim s reply was it's okay u r human being ....why ? Others are not human beings right ðŸ˜† Paras wasn't a human being when he gave gaali to ur provocation.

Shefali s attitude towards Sana .... Aarti .... Can't say no everybody gets normal at the same time after a big fight. It may sound rude but we can't expect her to melt down same time.

Rashmi is so funny the way she was indirectly talking to Sana ðŸ˜† devolina should not do the mistake with respect to shehnaz that Hina did with arshi khan.

Paras always pokes Asim since day 1 and today he didn’t like it back. I do agree I liked Paras taking his responsibility after he saw that everything escalated so bad they all seemed bad. Asim should have admitted he shouldn’t have gotten physical. Paras VS Asim fight was bound to happen since day 1 and it finally did. I thought the fight was going to be something terrible like previous seasons but I guess not 

As for gaali they all say it to each other especially if you see their unseen footages on Voot or Instagram 

At this point I think all of them are crazy 😂

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SovereignFver

This. Asim FTW

I dislike Paras in general, but this was definitely his best performance today. Sadly he will go back to being a good for nothing useless loser who plays behind girls in a few days, just watch.

As for the above user's comment, The only hypocrisy I see is from these biased bahu gang supporters who take every opportunity to downplay all of the good qualities Asim has displayed.

Agreed 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SovereignFver

This. Asim FTW

I dislike Paras in general, but this was definitely his best performance today. Sadly he will go back to being a good for nothing useless loser who plays behind girls in a few days, just watch.

As for the above user's comment, The only hypocrisy I see is from these biased bahu gang supporters who take every opportunity to downplay all of the good qualities Asim has displayed.

I'm the "above user" - and I was talking about the hypocrisy there, as in - in that house, among contestants. Unless I'm mistaken, this forum does not permit commenting on users - hypocrisy related or otherwise.