Asim s OTT aggression

Posted: 4 years ago

Asim kept provoking paras from morning onwards then paras said something wrong then started jumping like monkey seriously ðŸ˜†

Then a sensible discussion in confession room and paras was completely sensible even admitted what he said in the heat of moment and even responsibility of his behaviour and came to talk to Asim and again there Asim acting idiot as if entire fault is of paras only. Paras rightly said then it's ur responsibility I have done part seeing this don't know why Shukla went to Rashmi ðŸ˜†

Paras dey at least seemed in control today.

Most importantly when Sana said I have bad gaali to them then Asim s reply was it's okay u r human being ....why ? Others are not human beings right ðŸ˜† Paras wasn't a human being when he gave gaali to ur provocation.

Shefali s attitude towards Sana .... Aarti .... Can't say no everybody gets normal at the same time after a big fight. It may sound rude but we can't expect her to melt down same time.

Rashmi is so funny the way she was indirectly talking to Sana ðŸ˜† devolina should not do the mistake with respect to shehnaz that Hina did with arshi khan.

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago

Originally posted by tanvismile

Asim kept provoking paras from morning onwards then paras said something wrong then started jumping like monkey seriously ðŸ˜†

Then a sensible discussion in confession room and paras was completely sensible even admitted what he said in the heat of moment and even responsibility of his behaviour and came to talk to Asim and again there Asim acting idiot as if entire fault is of paras only. Paras rightly said then it's ur responsibility I have done part seeing this don't know why Shukla went to Rashmi ðŸ˜†

Most importantly when Sana said I have bad gaali to them then Asim s reply was it's okay u r human being ....why ? Others are not human beings right ðŸ˜† Paras wasn't a human being when he gave gaali to ur provocation.

Shefali s attitude towards Sana .... Aarti .... Can't say no everybody gets normal at the same time after a big fight. It may sound rude but we can't expect her to melt down same time.

Rashmi is so funny the way she was indirectly talking to Sana ðŸ˜† devolina should not do the mistake with respect to shehnaz that Hina did with arshi khan.

Bold - Exactly my point. When Sana gives gaali she is just human but Asim can't forgive Paras.

Asim is being an idiot n stupidly stubborn. N the way he went out of control.  His expressions are nasty also. I don't like him.

Maybe he's doing all this coz he's nominated.

Very aggressive but honest and doesn't play to the gallery. 

As far as I remember sana ki gaali was not shown on TV?? Or am i missing something??

Originally posted by tanvismile

No one will tolerate Maa Behen gaali. This shows how much he loves his family. And we dont know which gaali sana gave whether that can be compared to what paras said or not and he was only comforting her as the bahu gang were already character assassinating her repeatedly and she was going throught a lot. She was extremely depressed .

Bahu gang inko moo nahi lagate. These four bullies come and start targeting someone on small things, chai patti, bed or roti or tawa fight.  Shukla and Paras were discussing normally and Paras was making tea for everyone, Asim unnecessarily irritated Paras.

I don't know why but I feel Sana escalates the fight and instigates Asim and others. During the first fight she mentioned yaar ek hi paratha mil raha hai aj and she put the negative energy thing in Asim's head..then she escalated tawa fight too, Asim and Devo were also discussing and she butted in, created issue and all 4  started shouting. She has been instigating them against kitchen team since the beginning and it has come to this now. For bed issue too today she wanted to create mudda but Arti didn't agree. 

All these 4 provoke and bully together then when in retaliation other team crosses their limit they start playing sympathy card.

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

Bahu gang inko moo nahi lagate. These four bullies come and start targeting someone on small things, chai patti, bed or roti or tawa fight.  Shukla and Paras were discussing normally and Paras was making tea for everyone, Asim unnecessarily irritated Paras.

I don't know why but I feel Sana escalates the fight and instigates Asim and others. During the first fight she mentioned yaar ek hi paratha mil raha hai aj and she put the negative energy thing in Asim's head..then she escalated tawa fight too, Asim and Devo were also discussing and she butted in, created issue and all 4  started shouting. She has been instigating them against kitchen team since the beginning and it has come to this now. For bed issue too today she wanted to create mudda but Arti didn't agree. 

All these 4 provoke and bully together then when in retaliation other team crosses their limit they start playing sympathy card.

+1

He is another big wannabe! Someone needs to burst his bubble and give this clown a reality check. 

Asim was on fire today. Mujhe toh hot laga woh aaj 😋

Somehow also liked Paras today. Specially when he came to make up with Asim. Genuinely liked Paras in that moment. Also appreciated that Paras tried his best to avoid fighting on tea issue. 

Overall good day for Paras today. 

Originally posted by sunshine333

Asim was on fire today. Mujhe toh hot laga woh aaj 😋

Somehow also liked Paras today. Specially when he came to make up with Asim. Genuinely liked Paras in that moment. Also appreciated that Paras tried his best to avoid fighting on tea issue. 

Overall good day for Paras today. 

The wig revelation completely silenced him