Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hi Niyati 😊

I really liked the prologue....it is related to the original show plot but a little tweaked which is very interesting  ...

Continue soonish..

And please add me to your PM list as well 😳

Thank you for the comment!! 😃

I’ll update it today and about the PM list, I don’t have one, I am just too lazy to PM 🤣😛

Niyati_T thumbnail

So here's the first chapter of this story!! I have updated way sooner than I thought I would... 😆

Hope you guys will enjoy reading it!! 😃

Happy Reading!❤️

~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Prerna turned her face to the other side and sighed in relief, the morning sun rays were disturbing her sleep but now she felt better, it was a weekend and she wanted to make the most of this morning by catching up on her beauty sleep, but seemed like her mother was against it 

‘Get up Prerna… you will get late, you have to go to Bajaj Mansion na’

Veena tried to wake her daughter up who had now covered her face with the blanket and muttered sleepily  

‘Its okay Maa, ek din late jaungi toh Rishabh mujhe chilane nahi wale hain..’

She said and earned a smack on her head from her mother 

‘Maa..’ 

Prerna winched and pulled the covers down 

‘Mr. Bajaj.. Kitne baar kaha hai tumhe ki unhe unke naam se mat bulao, bhulo mat ki umar aur aude main tumse bade hain…’

Her mother’s statement made Prerna roll her eyes, she sat straight on the bed, if only her mother knew what equation she shared with Rishabh.. 

‘Yes Maa… aur waise bhi vo yahan kahan hain, agar main unhe unke naam se bulati bhi hun, vo mujhe thodi na daantne wale hain!’

She winked at her mother, Veena shook her head at her daughter’s antics, the next minute Prerna’s phone started ringing and ‘Rishabh Bajaj’ was flashing on the screen, Veena smirked at the coincidence as she handed Prerna her phone 

‘Lo abh khao daant’

Veena teased her daughter and earned a frown in return, Prerna took a breath before answering the call 

‘Haan Mr. Bajaj, main bas thode time main aa jaungi..’

‘Mr. Bajaj? I take it that you are not alone in your room.. Warna aap mujhe mere surname se nahi bulati..’

Rishabh said in a teasing yet calm tone, Prerna wanted to reply to him but since her mother was there she kept mumb and also tried to not react to his words. 

‘Anyways I called to inform you that aap chutti le sakti hain…’

‘Kyun?’ 

Prerna asked him in concern, he would never call her to cancel her classes with Kukki, unless it was something serious, Veena who was still in the room heard the concern in her daughter’s voice and got worried herself.

‘Actually Kukki is down with fever, so I don’t think aaj vo kuch studies kar payegi.. So you don’t need to come here’

‘No.. I’ll come in an hour’s time..’

Saying so she cut the call before Rishabh could persuade her to not come home,  as soon as she cut the call Veena asked her the reason for her worry. 

‘Kukki ki tabiyat kharab hai Maa.. usse bukhar hai..’

‘Hey Bhagwan.. You should go to her, now go and get ready fast, I’ll prepare some light food for her.. Saath lete jana..’

Prerna nodded her head and immediately rushed to freshen up, within 15 minutes she was ready to leave, her mother handed her a tiffin for Kukki and also a file 

‘Jaate jaate Basu Bari rukh jana, tere Baba yeh file ghar chodke chale jaye hai..’

She wanted to go straight to Bajaj Mansion to Kukki but Prerna knew that there was no point in arguing with her mom, she would end up wasting more time. She just grabbed everything and ran from the house ignoring her mother’s call for her to finish her breakfast first. 

---- 

The journey from her house till Basu Bari was hardly of 20 minutes but Prerna wanted to reach there sooner, she just wanted to hand over the file to her father and leave for Rishabh’s house. She had just stepped inside the house when she received another call from Rishabh 

‘Haan Rishabh, I am on my way.. I will reach in 15-20 mins max..’

‘Okay.. Kukki is waiting for you to come, by the way did you have your breakfast? I was thinking that we could eat together..’

‘Chalega…I actually had to come to Basu Bari for some work issliye main ghar se bohut jaldi mein nikli toh I didnt get time to eat anything ... So... Ouch..’

She was so busy on the call that Prerna had failed to notice someone coming towards her from the opposite direction and banged into that person 

‘Prerna.. Are you okay?’

Asked a concerned Rishabh from the other end of the call, but before replying to him Prerna wanted to apologize to the person. She looked up and saw a middle aged man in front of her, she just said sorry and was about to excuse herself, something about that man’s gaze was making her feel uncomfortable. 

Prerna placed the phone near her ear once again and was about to reply to Rishabh’s earlier question but the person stopped her from doing so 

‘I have seen you here for the first time, are you here to meet someone?’

She was about to answer his question but Anurag called her out, she turned to him and gave him a smile as he walked down the stairs in her direction

‘Just hold for a minute’

Prerna said to Rishabh on the call and he hummed in return 

‘Hi.. actually vo Baba yeh file ghar pe bhul gaye the toh vahi dene aai thi..’

She showed him the smile and Anurag just nodded his head, he took the file from her 

‘Please yeh file unhe de dena.. Sorry I am actually in a rush so I have to leave..’

‘Main bhi bahar hi ja raha hun, you want me to drop you somewhere?’ 

Prerna was surprised at his sudden offer but she couldn’t let him know that she was going to Rishabh’s place, she managed to compose herself and give him a reply 

‘No.. I am visiting a friend who stays just right around the corner.. I’ll manage myself.. Anyways thanks for the offer Anurag..!’

She bid him a bye and ignored the man who continued staring at her, she placed the phone on her ear once again to resume her conversation with Rishabh 

‘Friend haan....??’

‘Of course, why is this even a question ?’

‘Aise hi.. I just wanted to know what kind of friend do you consider me as....’

He teased her, she could swear that he was smirking at the other end of the call and rolled her eyes 

‘Don’t try to be coy Rishabh.. You know very well what kind of friend you are to me!’

Prerna blushed as she spoke to him and hailed a cab to his place 

‘Now.. cut the call and stay with Kukki till I reach, I should be there in 10 minutes’

Rishabh reluctantly cut the call and as she said Prerna had reached his place in a matter of minutes, she went to Kukki’s room straight. The scene in front of her bought a small smile on her face. Rishabh lay on the tiny bed with Kukki’s head resting on his chest as he read something for her from a story book. 

Rishabh Bajaj, The Business Shark as everyone else addressed him, was always like this when it came to his daughter, if some saw him like this, it would be hard for them to believe that he was the same man. Even Prerna was surprised when she had seen him like this for the first time. It was during the earlier days of her job when one day she had witnessed him act like a child himself while playing with Kukki and in that instant her heart developed a soft corner for him. 

Kukki saw Prerna at the door and tried to sit up straight, that’s when Rishabh noticed her too, before Kukki could get up Prerna rushed to them and stopped Kukki 

‘You need rest Kukki.. Don’t strain yourself..’

She spoke in a soft voice as she walked to them, Kukki immediately opened her arms for Prerna to hug her and Prerna gladly obliged to her demand. Rishabh straightened himself and smiled as he witnessed the bond between the duo.

‘Now I have come na.. Don’t worry.. I’ll take care of you and make sure that this fever vanishes soon!!’

Prerna spoke animatedly and tried to cheer Kukki up, she looked at Rishabh and winked at him when she succeeded in her plan, making him shake his head at her act. 

‘I’ll ask Chandu to get our breakfast here…’

Rishabh said and was about to leave when Prerna stopped him

‘Please hand this over to him na.. Maa has sent for Kukki..’

Prerna handed him the tiffin that she had carried with her, Rishabh took it from her and tried to hide his surprise, her mother’s thoughtful act had touched his heart. But Prerna was too engrossed with Kukki to notice his reaction. As he left the room, Prerna picked the book and continued the story that Rishabh was reading out to Kukki.

Breakfast was a little tedious task today for Rishabh as his daughter refused to eat but he was surprised with the way Prerna was handling her. She made sure that Kukki finished her breakfast first and took her medicines before Prerna even touched her own food. 

Even during lunch when Kukki threw tantrums to eat Khichdi that Veena had prepared and sent for her, Prerna distracted her easily and fed her with her own hands. She put Kukki to sleep and even put cold water strips on her head to reduce her temperature. 

Prerna’s concern for his daughter had left Rishabh speechless, it was because of Kukki that even he got to spend some time with her, she had become his first friend in such a long time. But recently that feeling had changed, he saw Prerna as more than his friend and he was shocked in a pleasant way when he came to know that she felt the same. They didn’t know what it was exactly, but they did know that they had started sharing a special bond. 

Benaam rishta vo.. Bechain karta jo.. 

Ho Na sake jo bayaan.. Darmiyaan… 

~~~~~~~

I am waiting for your like and comments !!

Loads of Love,

Niyati ❤️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

So here's the first chapter of this story!! I have updated way sooner than I thought I would... 😆

Hope you guys will enjoy reading it!! 😃

Happy Reading!❤️

~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Prerna turned her face to the other side and sighed in relief, the morning sun rays were disturbing her sleep but now she felt better, it was a weekend and she wanted to make the most of this morning by catching up on her beauty sleep, but seems her mother was against it 

‘Get up Prerna… you will get late, you have to go to Bajaj Mansion na’

Veena tried to wake her daughter up who had now covered her face with the blanket and mutter sleeply 

‘Its okay Maa, ek din late jaungi toh Rishabh mujhe chilane nahi wale hain..’

She said and earned a smack on her head from her mother 

‘Maa..’ 

Prerna winched and pulled the covers down 

‘Mr. Bajaj.. Kitne baar kaha hai tumhe ki unhe unke naam se mat bulao, bhulo mat ki umar aur aude main tumse bade hain…’

Her mother’s statement made Prerna rolled her eyes, she sat straight on the bed, if only her mother knew what equation she shared with Rishabh.. 

‘Yes Maa… aur waise bhi vo yahan kahan hain ki agar main unhe unke naam se bulati bhi hun, vo mujhe thodi na daantne wale hain!’

She winked at her mother, Veena shook her head at her daughter’s antics, the next minute Prerna’s phone started ringing and ‘Rishabh Bajaj’ was flashing on the screen, Veena smirked at the coincide as she handed Prerna hee phone 

‘Lo abh khao daant’

Veena teased her daughter and earned a frown in return, Prerna took a breath before answering the call 

‘Haan Mr. Bajaj, main bas thode time main aa jaungi..’

‘Mr. Bajaj? I take it that you are not alone in your room.. Warna aap mujhe mere surname se nahi bulati..’

Rishabh said in a teasing yet calm tone, Prerna wanted to reply to him but since her mother was there she kept mumb and also tried to not react to his words. 

‘Anyways I called to inform you that aap chutti le sakti hain…’

‘Kyun?’ 

Prerna asked him in concern, he would never call her to cancel her classes with Kukki, unless it was something serious, Veena who was still in the room heard the concern in her daughter’s voice and got worried herself.

‘Actually Kukki is down with fever, so I don’t think aaj vo kuch studies kar payegi.. So you don’t need to come here’

‘No.. I’ll come in an hours time..’

Saying so she cut the call before Rishabh could persuade her to not come home,  as soon as she cut the call Veena asked her the reason for her worry. 

‘Kukki ki tabiyat kharab hai Maa.. usse bukhar hai..’

‘Hey Bhagwan.. You should go to her, now go and get ready fast, I’ll prepare some light food for her.. Saath lete jana..’

Prerna nodded her head and immediately rushed to freshen up, within 15 minutes she was ready to leave, her mother handed her a tiffin for Kukki and also a file 

‘Jaate jaate Basu Bari rukh jana, tere Baba yeh file ghar chodke chale jaye hai..’

She wanted to go straight to Bajaj Mansion to Kukki but Prerna knew that there was no point in arguing with her mom, she would end up wasting more time. She just grabbed everything and ran from the house ignoring her mother’s call for her to finish her breakfast first. 

---- 

The journey from her house till Basu Bari was hardly of 20 minutes but Prerna wanted to reach there sooner, she just wanted to hand over the file to her father and leave for Rishabh’s house. She had just stepped inside the house when she received another call from Rishabh 

‘Haan Rishabh, I am on my way.. I will reach in 15-20 mins max..’

‘Okay.. Kukki is waiting for you to come, by the way did you have your breakfast? I was actually thinking that we could eat together..’

‘No…I actually had to come to Basu Bari for some work toh main ghar se bohut jaldi mein nikli toh… Ouch..’

She was busy on the call that Prerna had failed to notice someone coming towards her from the opposite direction and banged into that person 

‘Prerna.. Are you okay?’

Asked a concerned Rishabh from the other end of the call, but before replying to him Prerna wanted to apologize to the person. She looked up and saw an elderly man in front of her, she just said sorry and was about to excuse herself, something about that man’s gaze was making her feel uncomfortable. 

Prerna placed the phone near her ear once again and was about to reply to Rishabh’s earlier question but the person stopped her from doing so 

‘I have seen you here for the first time, are you here to meet someone?’

She was about to answer his question but Anurag called her out, she turned to him and gave him a smile as he walked down the stairs in her direction

‘Just hold for a minute’

Prerna said to Rishabh on the call and he hummed in return 

‘Hi.. actually vo Baba yeh file ghar pe bhul gaye the toh vahi dene aai thi..’

She showed him the smile and Anurag just nodded his head, he took the file from her 

‘Please yeh file unhe de dena.. Sorry I am actually in a rush so I have to leave..’

‘Main bhi bahar hi ja raha hun, you want me to drop you somewhere?’ 

Prerna was surprised at his sudden offer but she couldn’t let him know that she was going to Rishabh’s place, she managed to compose herself and give him a reply 

‘No.. I am just visiting a friend who stays just right around the corner.. I’ll manage myself.. Anyways thanks for the offer Anurag..!’

She bid him a bye and ignored the elderly man who continued staring at her, she placed the phone on her ear once again to resume her conversation with Rishabh 

‘Friend haan....??’

‘Of course, why is this even a question haan?’

‘Aise hi.. I just wanted to know what kind of friend do you consider me as....’

He teased her, she could swear that he was smirking at the other end of the call and rolled her eyes 

‘Don’t try to be coy Rishabh.. You know very well what kind of friend you are to me!’

Prerna blushed as she spoke to him and simultaneously hailed a cab to his place 

‘Now.. cut the call and stay with Kukki till I reach, I should be there in 10 minutes’

Rishabh reluctantly cut the call and as she said Prerna had reached his place in a matter of minutes, she went to Kukki’s room straight. The scene in front of her bought a small smile on her face. Rishabh laid on the tiny bed with Kukki’s head resting on his chest as he read something for her from a story book. 

Rishabh Bajaj, The Business Shark as everyone else addressed him, was always like this when it came to his daughter, if some saw him like this, it would be hard for them to believe that he was the same man. Even Prerna was surprised when she had seen him like this for the first time. It was during the earlier days of her job when one day she had witnessed him act like a child himself while playing with Kukki and in that instant her heart developed a soft corner for him. 

Kukki noticed Prerna at the door and tried to sit up straight, that’s when Rishabh noticed her too, before Kukki could get up Prerna rushed to them and stopped Kukki 

‘You need rest Kukki.. Don’t strain yourself..’

She spoke in a soft voice as she walked to them, Kukki immediately opened her arms for Prerna to hug her and Prerna gladly obliged to her demand. Rishabh straightened himself and smiled as he witnessed the bond between the duo.

‘Now I have come na.. Don’t worry.. I’ll take care of you and make sure that this fever vanishes soon!!’

Prerna spoke animatedly and tried to cheer Kukki up, she looked at Rishabh and winked at him when she succeeded in her plan, making him shake his head at her act. 

‘I’ll ask Chandu to get our breakfast here…’

Rishabh said and was about to leave when Prerna stopped him

‘Please hand this over to him na.. Maa has sent for Kukki..’

Prerna handed him the tiffin that she had carried with him, Rishabh took it from her and tried to hide his surprise, her mother’s thoughtful act had touched his heart. But Prerna was too engrossed with Kukki to notice his reaction. She picked the book and continued the story that Rishabh was reading out to her as he left the room. 

Breakfast was a little tedious task today for Rishabh as his daughter refused to eat but he was surprised with the way Prerna was handling her. She made sure that Kukki finished her breakfast first and took her medicines before Prerna even touched her own food. 

Even during lunch when Kukki threw tantrums to eat Khichdi that Veena had prepared and sent for her, Prerna distracted her easily and fed her from her own hands. She put Kukki to sleep and even put cold water strips on her head to reduce her temperature. 

Prerna’s concern for his daughter had left Rishabh speechless, it was because of Kukki that even he got to spend some time with her, she had become his first friend in such a long time. But now, recently that feeling had changed, he saw Prerna as more than his friend and he was pleasantly surprised when he came to know that she felt the same. They didn’t know what it was exactly, but they did know that they shared a special bond. 

Benaam rishta vo.. Bechain karta jo.. 

Ho Na sake jo bayaan.. Darmiyaan… 

~~~~~~~

I am waiting for your like and comments !!

Loads of Love,

Niyati ❤️

Rishabh likes Prerna smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Woohoo🤗

SUPER - DUPER AMAZING👏

Can't wait for more smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7APK

Rishabh likes Prerna smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Woohoo🤗

SUPER - DUPER AMAZING👏

Can't wait for more smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42

Prerna also likes him 😳

Thank you so much for the comment 🤗

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The opening of the fiction is good, the description of the bond between Prerana and Kuki is beautiful while the bond between Prerana and Rishab felt amazing.

Will be waiting for the next update. Post it soon.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhanika08897

The opening of the fiction is good, the description of the bond between Prerana and Kuki is beautiful while the bond between Prerana and Rishab felt amazing.

Will be waiting for the next update. Post it soon.

Thank you so much for the comment 😳❤️

Grey-licious thumbnail

Uff Niyati you are the best 🤗

It was such an amazing part 👍🏼

Hmm they like each other that's ok but I want to know how close they're ...how's their bonding how they behave with eachother in private 😳

And want to see her parents reaction ,I don't think age will be matter to them and veena already liked Kukki

Am surprised that till now Bajaj didn't have a thought that P will make a good mother to kukki😆

Ahhh HIS ENTRY now am waiting for the time when RB will band bajao him for even watching Prerna 😈

Aww Anurag wants to drop her and Prerna surprised with his offer so baby Basu started liking Prerna 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Uff Niyati you are the best 🤗

It was such an amazing part 👍🏼

Hmm they like each other that's ok but I want to know how close they're ...how's their bonding how they behave with eachother in private 😳

And want to see her parents reaction ,I don't think age will be matter to them and veena already liked Kukki

Am surprised that till now Bajaj didn't have a thought that P will make a good mother to kukki😆

Ahhh HIS ENTRY now am waiting for the time when RB will band bajao him for even watching Prerna 😈

Aww Anurag wants to drop her and Prerna surprised with his offer so baby Basu started liking Prerna 

Kriti 🤗

Unki bonding kaisi hai yeh jald pata chal jayega, akele main bohut waqt spend karne milega dono ko... 😉

Well, first she was his friend and then he started liking her, kukki ki mamma bhi ban sakti hai yeh sochne ka time hi kahan mila usse...😛

Yes!! RB is going to make sure he pays for his deeds!! 😈

About Baby Basu.. Kya karen.. Prerna hai hi aisi sab ko pasand aa jati hai 🤣

Lekin Prerna ko sirf Rishabh pasand hai.. ☺️

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting start👏

So Prerna & Rishabh likes each other❤️

Loved their bonding with Kuki😊

So Veena likes Kuki😊

Let's see how Rishabh will handle Naveen

Anurag is liking Prerna

Waiting for next

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice SS niyati...👏

Rishabh nd prena like each other....😊

Yaha tho koi Mr Bajaj ko rishabh bola....

Happy to see prena not pregnant only love RB....😃

Waiting for next part 😊