Bashing of Sana, Slapping of Sana - Too Disgusting

Posted: 9 months ago

I fail to understand logic of some people. Filthy dirty language that is being used by these so called celebrities to bring down Sana is just so so disgusting. 

Telling someone you are sleeping with people here and the intent behind these snide remarks, hitting people (btw what happened about the slap has it been hushed under the table.), talking about character, etc etc.

When one points finger at anyone else, rest of the 4 fingers are pointed towards themselves as well. People fail to understand this.

Too disgusting to watch.

20 Likes this

Originally posted by amardeep

I fail to understand logic of some people. Filthy dirty language that is being used by these so called celebrities to bring down Sana is just so so disgusting. 

Telling someone you are sleeping with people here and the intent behind these snide remarks, hitting people (btw what happened about the slap has it been hushed under the table.), talking about character, etc etc.

When one points finger at anyone else, rest of the 4 fingers are pointed towards themselves as well. People fail to understand this.

Too disgusting to watch.

True I feel sad for her😢😢They all are jealous about her...

2 Likes this

There was no slap. If she would hv been slapped she would hv felt it too. BB was ryt about it........jisko thapad padi ho...usko feel jarur hua hoga.

She threw muddy water on Devo and Devo threw mud on her face. Dt was it.

PS : Sana is a celeb too. It's a all celebrity season , remember ?

18 Likes this

Child abuse. smiley21

8 Likes this

Shukla ne kya bola tha Deboleena ko sab ke saath soke bhi tujhe choose nehi kiya., mahira ko choose kiya etc etc.. 

5 Likes this

Sana gang themselves use this kind of language 

6 Likes this

Bigg boss kya mujhe slap laga tha matlab mujhe video clipping dekha de cuz mujhe nahi pata mere paas dimagh nahi hai - bloody idiot nautanki!

7 Likes this

Ya add more .... chest bumping of Sana, Lying of Sana, Asault of Sana, a down to earth slum like conduct of Sana etc etc, I have more if you want ye smiley36

5 Likes this