~~The Cutest & The Naughtiest Sher Of His Sherni~~ - Montage on Pg 3

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ayeee Hayeee Kya Mindichblasting episode mila hai yaar aajsmiley40smiley41An episode that has the most cute & the most naughty shade of Jindal Saab together as an awesome treatsmiley43smiley42Dil,Jaan & Jigar le lo CV'ssmiley27smiley31

- Akshan's hugs are always heart warming to watchsmiley27smiley42Jitni baar bhi dekh lu mann nahi bharta hai merasmiley31smiley9That hug was much needed for them to reassure each other that all is finesmiley14smiley31

- Akshan trying to be in Parent mode has kick started wonderfullysmiley10Both thinks their individual tareeka are sahi but both needs to understand the fact that Their beti Alisha needs Her Akshat Papa's Anushasan filled tareeka & Her Guddan Maa's Pyaar filled tareeka equallysmiley14Na zyada na kamsmiley9 so Akshan needs to balance out both tareekas and samjhavofy Alishasmiley20

- Akshan bedroom scene was such an eyecandysmiley27smiley42Wah Gudiya apne roote huye Patidev ko manane ka aapka atrangi tareeka Jindal Saab ke saath saath humein bhi bahut hi zyada pasand aayesmiley17smiley32Zara dekho toh kaise muskura rahe hai aapke roote huye Patidevsmiley17smiley42He just loves His Guddan's Atrangipan just like he confessed beforesmiley16smiley36

- In love with this anoka shot where Jindal Saab is faking gussasmiley37while Guddan is in mast modesmiley37

"Yeh Kamra Mera hai.....BIWI TOH DEFINITELY MERI HAI.....Jo chahe karu main.....Darr kiss baath ka????"

- Ufffffsmiley43smiley42The way he pulled her towards him and pinned her to the wallsmiley43smiley42Look at the possessive tinge in his words when he mentioned abt HIS BIWIsmiley43smiley42Sabko Bathrobe wale Akshan scene yaad aaye naaasmiley43This was definitely an upgraded onesmiley15

- Ayee hayeee His this smile has My Dilsmiley27smiley42

- Uyyiiii baba Jindal Saab aapke yeh wale khatarnak tareeke humein kuch zyada hi blushwaa karwate rehte haismiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42And Akshan's Penguin kisses ki baarish startedsmiley9smiley42Sang Hoon Tere as usual was adding magicsmiley27smiley42

- Pehla Penguin Kisssmiley27smiley42

- Yeh Duja Penguin Kiss smiley27smiley42

- Though this shot is a little blurr, Since I loved this shot so added heresmiley27smiley42Just look at his closed eyes and her open eyes scanning Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42

- Well yeh wala shot SS lethe waqt aa gaye and I loved this merging so adding this too bcz the feels this one shot is giving felt too intense for mesmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Ishhhhhhhhhhhsmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- Meet The Most Cutest Shersmiley17Say pyaara sa hello to him and to his cutenesssmiley31Nish you looked like a sweetu bacha heresmiley27smiley42

- Well aap sabko Kantabai yaad aa gayi na iss sequence ko dekhkarsmiley37smiley37

- Special mention to "Apnom ka Pyaar" music played while Gudiya was doing decorationssmiley27It's one of my fav songssmiley9

- Jindal Saab kinna naughtipanti karenge aap yaarsmiley37smiley37But I love ur Naughtinesssmiley31I loved that poppat look filled smile on his face when she didn't fall into his armssmiley37smiley37Yeh lo Jindal Saab aapko Gudiya ne "Cheapness ki dukaan" bol diasmiley37smiley37Waise Gudiya galat bhi nahi bol rahi, I had found a little shade of Honda Saab in you at both bedroom scenes todaysmiley37Aaj Honda Saab uchal uchalke bahar aa rahe the aapke ander sesmiley37

- But Jindal Saab is Jindal Saab aur unhein jo chahiye woh haasil karna unse bakhoobi ho paayegasmiley15I loved how he took her in his armssmiley27

- Hayeee look at that smile, look at that happiness coming straight from his dil when he got what he wished forsmiley27smiley42

- This I felt like the most innocent shot of the day where she is adoring her Jindal Saab like a fangirlsmiley27smiley42

- I loved how he said let's decorate their room & make it chamakdaar just like her facesmiley42Mereko Xmas day ki light wali decoration scenes yaad aa gaye yeh scene dekha tohsmiley9

- Just look at the way he is niharofying His Gudiya doing the decorationsmiley27So much Pyaar filled soft gaze na?smiley42

- The most beautiful shot of the day a/c to me was this one where he wholeheartedly smiles by holding her in his armssmiley27The phool wala arrangements added more magicsmiley42And I just added a little Black & White tadka to itsmiley17smiley16

- Well this shot is another Ishhhhhhh momentsmiley43smiley42Once again Sang Hoon Tere was perfect here😛

- Another Dil le lo Penguin Kisssmiley43smiley42

- Well yeh shot SS lete lete aa gaye and isliye chipka rahe hai smiley43smiley43

- Just look at Jindal Saab's smile when she held his handssmiley27Appreciate the hand chemistry toosmiley42

- Dadi Jindal aap aaj do baar kabab mein haddi ban gayismiley39Aise kaise chalegaaa??smiley13Thoda apne timing pe dhyan dijiye naa aur apne Lalla aur uski Gudiya ko bhar bharke romance karne dijiye naaasmiley17smiley9Aaj aapki wajah se Jindal Saab literally dropped His Gudiya🤣Nish ki IS was right😆 fielder se ball drop hua🤣

- Another two Dil le lo shots where Akshan came with the spl moorthis for Diwali poojasmiley27They just compliment e/o and I loved Akshan's outfitssmiley42Both were looking Pyaare in that outfitsmiley31

Hamare Akshan ko kabhi kisiki buri nazar na lagesmiley33smiley14

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this is fst tym i m commenting on your post ,but i always read them nd really liked each post of urs
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sabse pehle bada wala thank u to zee5 jiske wajah se hamne episode dekh liya🤗

Today's episode i loved it ek dum mast episode tha aaj ka❤️aaj bedroom wala scene dekh kr hame v bathrobe wala scene yaad aa gya😛

Shi kha aapne aaj jindal sahab mein se honda bahar aa rha tha 😆☺️

Ye dadi ka suru se hi timing galat hai bexharo ko disturb krti rhti hai vo din door nhi jb jindal sahab frustrate hokr apni guddiya ko leker lambi vacation pr nikal jaye😆☺️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

ek dam mast episode tha aaj ⭐️⭐️⭐️

ek dam barabar ke masale wala 😛

the balance was  

Angry Jindal saab kitne hot hote hai na ? 🔥🔥🔥 ☺️

About Jindal saab sleeping on sofa......

This is another glimpse of how realistic Akshan are as couple 😳⭐️

Agar naraz ho toh alaag hoke soo jao 

That is what real couples in love do who are meant to nibhao their relationships 😳

That smile on Jindal saab's face after seeing himself on the mirror is just dil le lo 🤗❤️

Though hume Gudiya ke atrangi tareeko se maaza aaya but I am super excited to see Jindal saab puting his tareeka to implication 😉☺️

Jindal saab ka popat by Guidya was 😆

Lekin not fair Gudiya... calling Jindal saab "cheapness ki dukan" jab ki "paap" toh khudke mann mein bhi hai, so definitely Not Fair ! 

Iss sequence ke BTS se hi I got Christmas light decoration scene ka FB

I feel Dadi ka continuous interruption is meant to make Jindal saab more & more besharam 😉

I loved the way Gudiya took her Jindal saabs hand & took him out of the room 😳

ek accha wala feel aaya 

I totally loved the sequence of Guddu doing the decoration of the house, bahus room & then the mandir ❤️  it had a feel good effect ⭐️

Lastly, Akshan's coordinated cloths were ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thoda sa khichdi competition ki yaad dila di 😛

A special mention to Durga Bahu & Kishaore Beta ji's coordinated cloths, accha match kiya 😳

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

another thing Saranya ji aapke liye.....

aap se better SS koi nahi le sakta ⭐️

In love with those SS you took...

especially the merged one 😛

& apka black & white tadka wala edit is .................. I am nishabd, aap khud hi samajlo 😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

I think this is fst tym i m commenting on your post ,but i always read them nd really liked each post of urs

Thank u for liking my posts👍🏼I do notice ur likes😛

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank u for liking my posts👍🏼I do notice ur likes😛

❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Sabse pehle bada wala thank u to zee5 jiske wajah se hamne episode dekh liya🤗

ZEE5 kabhi kabhi ajeeb harkatein karte hai🤪Kal jab hum SS lene chale toh dekha kal ke epi ke saath saath parsom ke epi ko bhi premium tag pe rakha hai and I was like bhai 24hrs ke baad kon premium pe dekhenge epi🤣Anyways tq ZEE5 for not doing nakra for u

Today's episode i loved it ek dum mast episode tha aaj ka❤️aaj bedroom wala scene dekh kr hame v bathrobe wala scene yaad aa gya😛

Agar yaad na aaye toh hum Akshan fans nahi kehlate naaa☺️☺️

Shi kha aapne aaj jindal sahab mein se honda bahar aa rha tha 😆☺️

Uchal uchalke bahar aa rahe the and mereko bahut khushi bhi huyi I miss Honda SaabWell I m sure jab jab Gudiya tease karegi Jindal Saab ko he is gonna odofy Honda Avataar like yesterday😈

Ye dadi ka suru se hi timing galat hai bexharo ko disturb krti rhti hai vo din door nhi jb jindal sahab frustrate hokr apni guddiya ko leker lambi vacation pr nikal jaye😆☺️

@Bold Issshhhhh☺️☺️Kajal yeh aapne kya farmaya☺️☺️Jindal Saab aap padh rahe hai toh gaur farmayiye🤣☺️

My replies in @Purple😛

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

ek dam mast episode tha aaj ⭐️⭐️⭐️

ek dam barabar ke masale wala 😛

the balance was  

Absolutely⭐️👏

Angry Jindal saab kitne hot hote hai na ? 🔥🔥🔥 ☺️

Kaatilaaanaaaa☺️

About Jindal saab sleeping on sofa......

This is another glimpse of how realistic Akshan are as couple 😳⭐️

Agar naraz ho toh alaag hoke soo jao 

That is what real couples in love do who are meant to nibhao their relationships 😳

I agree completelyAnd not to forget Gudiya was missing her Jindal Saab thatz why she do atrangi tareeka so that he can come back to right place😳The way she was saying "Humne socha aapko mana le aur apki sahi jagah par sula le" sunke I was smirking😈Ohhhooooo Gudiya ne kinna miss kia apne Jindal Saab ke Teddy hugs ko☺️Well yeh mooch drawing dekhke mereko na trimming scene bhi yaad aa gaye🤣baap re kinna dara huva tha Jindal Saab tab lekin kal utna darr na tha q ki ab toh adat ho gayi apne Atrangi Guddan ki🤣

That smile on Jindal saab's face after seeing himself on the mirror is just dil le lo 🤗❤️

Hayeeee

Though hume Gudiya ke atrangi tareeko se maaza aaya but I am super excited to see Jindal saab puting his tareeka to implication 😉☺️

Hum bhi apne blushwaaa ke sang tayyar baite hai Genie☺️☺️

Jindal saab ka popat by Guidya was 😆

True I rofled a lot🤣🤣

Lekin not fair Gudiya... calling Jindal saab "cheapness ki dukan" jab ki "paap" toh khudke mann mein bhi hai, so definitely Not Fair ! 

But she love that cheapness😈Jindal Saab ke Hondagiri is Gudiya's fav🤣

Iss sequence ke BTS se hi I got Christmas light decoration scene ka FB

Hi5😳

I feel Dadi ka continuous interruption is meant to make Jindal saab more & more besharam 😉

Oyeee hoyeeee Jindal Saab besharami karte huye badiya dikhte hai😈We had seen trailers in Honda track🤣

I loved the way Gudiya took her Jindal saabs hand & took him out of the room 😳

ek accha wala feel aaya 

Dittooo Mere face pe instant smile aayi dil khush huva can't explain that feels bahut sukoon mila🤗

I totally loved the sequence of Guddu doing the decoration of the house, bahus room & then the mandir ❤️  it had a feel good effect ⭐️

Yup❤️That music was soo soo perfect🤗

Lastly, Akshan's coordinated cloths were ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thoda sa khichdi competition ki yaad dila di 😛

Mereko bhi😛

A special mention to Durga Bahu & Kishaore Beta ji's coordinated cloths, accha match kiya 😳

Gud⭐️Leap ke baad Durga bahu ke sarees sab mereko bahut pasand aa rahe hai and Shweta is carrying all so elegantly👏

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

another thing Saranya ji aapke liye.....

aap se better SS koi nahi le sakta ⭐️

In love with those SS you took...

especially the merged one 😛

& apka black & white tadka wala edit is .................. I am nishabd, aap khud hi samajlo 😳

@Bold Areey aisa kuch na hai yaar😳Acha SS sab le sakte hai😛

Thank u for special appreciation❤️🤗

@Orange Woh Scene pe aise aaye toh I just took that way onlyq ki they were giving so gud intense feeslwaaa to me☺️

@Brown Itna acha laga ki aap nishabd ho gaye Ayee hayeee I m overwhelmed☺️Tq ji🤗