Peace talks continue,,

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~23.10.19. Peace talks continue..

Zaroon misses the essence of Saltanat and  Madhav’s conversation where she confesses that  her and Zaroon’s love is a strong connection of the hearts. It’s this affinity that makes it  easier for them to forgive each others shortfalls.To fan further misunderstanding between the Sufiyana lovers, Zaroon only hears the bits where Saltanat confides before  Madhav , what Zaroon did with her was  difficult to forgive, but then she did forgive him! The issue is left simmering so Zaroon can draw his own conclusions, that Saltanat is having to put up with him because of keeping their marriage afloat, and not because she loves him.

Zaroon’s alter ego scene deliberates the positive and negative mindsets he goes through. The sore part of him mocks him mercilessly, but ultimately with some difficulty he does chastise himself for his mistake of not being unable to differentiate between  Saltanat and Kainat. Its interesting to see how he justifies his folly, and wrestles with his guilt.. which makes him more angry!

Jugal’s dirty pass at Rupali is staged sot hat Saltanat can illustrate Sneha’s example to Madhav,that despite Jugal’s dirty deeds Sneha  still turns a blind eye and forgives her husband , because she loves him! Madhav  confesses that  there is a difference, as he does not love Rupali. Sneha gulping down the poisoned milk  is used as further proof of her love for Jugal who clearly does not deserve it.. Madhav’s confession that he does not love Rupali, shows hope that Neelam’s love for  Madhav may be rewarded in time.

Recent events are beginning to show Saltanat turning out to be like her grandfather. Sorting, adjusting, advising peopleabout their complicated relationships. Madhav’s ailing almost non -existent connection with Rupali is constantly brought up by Saltanat. It’s like she is on his case of reuniting  him with his ex-wife.  I think she wants consistency in Krish’s life, as Rupali  is his biological mother. whether Saltanat ‘s hunch is correct, is yet to be seen..

Saltanat yet again, returns another favour to the  Sharma’s.When she lies, and  cooks up a yarn  to save. Sneha from the police  for attempted suicide! This  also gives Saltanat a chance where she can tip  Sneha  about  maintaining her own self-respect, and avoid covering up for Jugal’s  unlawful molestation  actions  against  women who sets foot in Shah Manzil.

Neelam weeps about falling for Madhav.Rubina actually, appears very understanding and celebrates love as a virtue between two people which transcends above their religious affiliations. Although she supports Neelam in her love for  Madhav. Rubina does emphasize that falling in love with a man from another creed is not a sin, but what is sinful is loving a married man with a child! Neelam advocates her deep love for a man who doesn’t even love her. Neelam shows her commitment  in loving  Madhav by assuring Rubina..that she will continue to wait for  Madhav . Till he too decides if he wants to get back with Rupali or not. Neelam’s love for Madhav clearly depends also on whether  Madhav responds to what she feels for him.However family  opposition could pose problems for her. but the positive thing for Neelam is that Zaroon supports her, Saltanat too may come around,now that madhav has clarified he does not love his ex -wife.. But having Rubina’s support is a good sign for Neelam, regards her love for  Madhav.

In a way a worked up Zaroon was probably a good thing, at least he was yet again able to tell Saltanat what irked him! The mention  of Madhav! and Zaroon’s own insecurity that his wife doesn’t love him..Talking through, signal’s to Saltanat in particular,  how can put her own house in order, rather than bring harmony in other people's houses.

Indu’s confession before  Madhav that the poisoned  milk  was meant for Rupali to finish her off. does ,bring about further developments.. that  Madhav would allow Rupali to stay at  Sharma house till she recuperates.. but in the meanwhile he will investigate the real purpose of her return to  Sharma house? Indu accepts her sons compassionate turn ,as long as he has no plans to get back with Rupali!

precap: hyped up Jugal is about to set alight Sneha and Indu.. while Rupali watches the scene with a smirk on her face! perhaps Madhav is right about rejecting her.. she seems to be up to no good! me was wondering.. Krish has been under room arrest for a while.. surely he needs to come out1 24.10.19.hamlet53..

Irshita.. thanks mate for your valuable like love hammie..  me wants to know about Rupal's reason  for her return..

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

There is no reason for Rupali's return. Watched yesterday for a few minutes before almost throwing the remote at tv.

Terrible is the only word. The show is making no sense. Why bring Madhav's Ex if they were not going to unite them especially when the show is ending?

Nobody cares about the show - not cvs, not actor, not channel - and it shows. I wish they had a little sense of humor and used this time to have fun and to do things they wanted to but couldn't.

Indu and Sneha were much more tolerable in the Kashish phase - now they just grate on the nerves. Though in all honesty, feel bad for all actors caught in this mayhem. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hellooo my mate Irshita...😃   yes the show makes less and less each passing day...  but your input of the musings   keeps hammie going! I keep my fingers crossed.. will she comment or will she not??? 

There is no reason for Rupali's return. Watched yesterday for a few minutes before almost throwing the remote at tv.

controlllll kar gussa!  roop ki rani, ummh rupali wants her puttar!

Terrible is the only word. The show is making no sense. Why bring Madhav's Ex if they were not going to unite them especially when the show is ending?

noooo Rupali  is not the one for Maddy... you know full well  who is good for him... but I too only dream..like kainat..

Nobody cares about the show - not cvs, not actor, not channel - and it shows. I wish they had a little sense of humor and used this time to have fun and to do things they wanted to but couldn't.

all you'll get me friend is sufiyana moments between the hubby and wife..

Indu and Sneha were much more tolerable in the Kashish phase - now they just grate on the nerves. Though in all honesty, feel bad for all actors caught in this mayhem. 

yes me can't get over the Kashish phase.. Friday's episode we see a morose Sneha.. and two super heroes! Wonder woman and Robin! if you ask me..will post friday musing later...

you make me smile Irshita.. stay sailing with me..not long before we reach the docks!!

love hammie