Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

This drama is becoming a HILARIOUS day by day πŸ€ͺ

you know even the jinn show got chappar phase TRPs in its opening week and I am liking it 

The jinn show is cute πŸ˜€

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

πŸ˜† trps kuch nahi hoga to bhi increase only other fandom started again and we are not able to leave and credit goes to anupre and komo.

Kher I can't force people it's there choice . πŸ˜³

It takes sometime to leave when it is habit..they shud know it

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The way how this show was suppose to go was that since soulmates won't ever be together because that's the story line and theme; when bajaj married prerna they were suppose to focus on the two. However the entire bajaj track was filled with lollipop scenes between the two soulmates. I'm still thinking about the attempts the writers made to get all under one roof so that lollipop scenes can be given to other fandom. 

The irony is that the track didn't work not because of bajaj but because of the ott between soulmates. Ironically bajaj came out the hero and MVP of the track that critics and audience want him back asap. 

Ekta said this version of prerna would be modern. What modern? Are girls in this era and time behave like that? Put love above themselves? In this era and time woman are shown independent, strong and career driven. They don't let people push them around and make a guy their only existence in life. if prerna was a modern version of this time she would never be at the basu home to begin with, she would never lie as much as she does, she would've tried to get a job and support herself and stand up to the basus. Here you see a pathetic spineless girl who puts herself through all this in the name of love. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Why even get an actor like KSG if you don’t want his character to take precedence? I’d be like you have it alllllll Karan, let me give you the love story which will make everyone at home swoon and wish for a Rishabh! 

I do just by his acting

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Sony shows are much better that way. TRP ka tension hi nahi, atleast thik thak content toh dikha dete hain

Yes, last I watched was YMMKD with Eijaz and Niyati. What a beautiful show β€οΈ

Then I had watched The Sangeeta and Ruslan show too. 

I so wish they had focused on PreRish story in a separate house. 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It takes sometime to leave when it is habit..they shud know it

This show was never my habit it's alwasy ksg.

Before his entry main phir bhi kabhie kabhie dekhti this now not interested πŸ˜†

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

A spin off resolves the issue. 

Arre if that happens then toh  Urgh I think I have a problem with the sheer unintelligence of the show. A character like Bajaj will always get dumbed down in a show which is the epitome of dumbassery to accommodate everyone else. He doesn't fit in this reboot at all. Everything is so stupid..how to keep an intelligent cut throat character in a show like this 🀦 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

This drama is becoming a HILARIOUS day by day πŸ€ͺ

you know even the jinn show got chappar phase TRPs in its opening week and I am liking it 

2nd highest on SP after yrkkh..vfx is brilliant..magic is new

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think this forum has become my habit πŸ˜†

Chute na chutega types πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Congratulations on the new AT! 

Prerish needs a whole lot of our wishes and prayers, if they ever intend to go down that path. 

PreRish needs a Prerna who is not only better written but also very much interested to enact the Character.