Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

ðŸ¤£ very good mithi. 

I am very shrude ksgian ðŸ¤£

Qh ka bhi Maine Ghar pe wahi Kiya tha ðŸ¤£

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations on the new AT! 

Prerish needs a whole lot of our wishes and prayers, if they ever intend to go down that path. 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To be honest I don't see this track being an trp puller. It's the same repeated cycle. Soulmates excited to get married, marriage ceremony goes on, some third person comes in between and soulmates don't get married. Trp audience is fed up watching the same things. During the komo track sassy prerna only got them 2.2 trp it never went higher than that. However circumstances are different here. Prerna is not basu official wife and has no right being there. With what will she fight for her rights? The baby. For months she didn't say anything about the child. Not to mention prerna dig her own grave with her actions. Komolika will use all of that to get rid of her. Whether people like it or not komolika and basu will stay married. This is the second time he married her and writers need to make a choice now with who they want to go with. Soulmates can't be together but you can't have prerna staying behind in a house while watching basu and his wife parading around. 

As I said before all prerna ever got from basu was pain and suffering. Never no happiness. What is love if you can't get happiness, peace and respect. 

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago
Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suna h naya promo aaya h....

Kya h promo me....

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jiya nice PreRish Vm ...i guess twitter pe wo tumhara hi tha 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will never watch another episode of this trash 😆but I saw this one single clip of Aamna in this white attire as Komolika and it was quite the entry. She looks so classy when they dress her well. Regardless of how she does the acting she looks great! A big 'eff you' to all the ageist bs comments that was hurled at Aamna when she was announced 😈That's all I want to say. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This drama is becoming a HILARIOUS day by day ðŸ¤ª

you know even the jinn show got chappar phase TRPs in its opening week and I am liking it 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

To be honest I don't see this track being an trp puller. It's the same repeated cycle. Soulmates excited to get married, marriage ceremony goes on, some third person comes in between and soulmates don't get married. Trp audience is fed up watching the same things. During the komo track before sassy prerna only got them 2.2 trp it never went higher than that. However circumstances are different here. Prerna is not basu official wife and has no right being there. With what will she fight for her rights? The baby. For months she didn't say anything about the child. Not to mention prerna dig her own grave with her actions. Komolika will use all of that to get rid of her. Whether people like it or not komolika and basu will stay married. This is the second time he married her and writers need to make a choice now with who they want to go with. Soulmates can't be together but you can't have prerna staying behind in a house while watching basu and his wife parading around. 

As I said before all prerna ever got from basu was pain and suffering. Never no happiness. What is love if you can't get happiness, peace and respect. 

Exactly, it’s never gone through the roof with ratings even when Prerna has had her ‘sass’. I guess they’ll be happy with 2-2.2 if they get it. 

Let’s see how this month goes

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

A spin off resolves the issue. 

Yes Bajaj deserves his own show. They shud have done that itself first instead of this reboot which is mockery to original.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sony shows are much better that way. TRP ka tension hi nahi, atleast thik thak content toh dikha dete hain