karan feeded mahira and preeta both

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

what cvs want to show ?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

karwachauth of both mahira and preeta completed by karan himself .

yesterday they even played aina song on mahira karan.

even trio entered together in grehpravesh !

pls share ur views frds.

Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I stopped watching as I'm disgusted by karan's character now and can't support this kind of crap by torturing myself into watching it. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Anyways, tellychakkar posted spoiler saying karan will agree to marry mahira to hurt preeta even more. TC articles never come true, but this spoiler sounds very believable and something karan would definitely do. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

CVs think we will watch polygamy in the show? 

Polygamy / two-timing is worst! πŸ€’

Just when I think that the show won’t go any more low, CVs come up with more disgusting tracks! πŸ€¬

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

CVs think we will watch polygamy in the show? 

Polygamy / two-timing is worst! πŸ€’

Just when I think that the show won’t go any more low, CVs come up with more disgusting tracks! πŸ€¬

disgusting but very common in ekta's love triangles.

@TM.. karan didnt break mahira's vart. he fed him on diwali night. however he shared spoon with her while eating from the same plate. i find it quite shocking.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

disgusting but very common in ekta's love triangles.

@TM.. karan didnt break mahira's vart. he fed him on diwali night. however he shared spoon with her while eating from the same plate. i find it quite shocking.

@Bold- They need to get a projectile vomit emoji on india forums like they have on texting emojis...

Because πŸ€’is not enough!

And mahira's smiling and blushing around a guy who she knows is married and deceptively married a girl and then left her after marrying her makes mahira even more of a despicable character that you want to hate. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- They need to get a projectile vomit emoji on india forums like they have on texting emojis...

And mahira's smiling and blushing around a guy who she knows is married and deceptively married a girl and then left her after marrying her makes mahira even more of a despicable character that you want to hate. 

Exactly πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ 

This show has become too much -ve with just villains winning each time! 🀒

I demand Sherlyn to be exposed by Mahesh in front of Luthra family.. 

Later on, post Sherlyn expose, I don’t mind quadrangle b/w Prithvi, Karan, Rishabh & Preeta! πŸ€žπŸ˜‚

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

i also dont understand k karan main ladkion ko dikhta kiya hai k us k liye morals hi bhool jati hain???.....

on one side, mahira has no problem with him being deceptively married....... on the other hand, preeta still loves him even after being humiliated and treated worse than garbage by him....... it is absurd what makers are showing......... karan ko koi to saza milni chahiye. sarla ka shraap hi lag jaye usko atleast.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

i also dont understand k karan main ladkion ko dikhta kiya hai k us k liye morals hi bhool jati hain???.....

on one side, mahira has no problem with him being deceptively married....... on the other hand, preeta still loves him even after being humiliated and treated worse than garbage by him....... it is absurd what makers are showing......... karan ko koi to saza milni chahiye. sarla ka shraap hi lag jaye usko atleast.

I'm so mind-boggled and disgusted by karan's actions, I'm finding ghatiya murderer prithvi nicer compared to karan. WTH? I can't believe how badly karan has been butchered for me to find prithvi decent compared to him. 

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are you surprised? Most serials do this. They find ways to make the bride suffer so much, but she still loves him because he's her husband. They bank on fans watching to see how the pair uniteπŸ™„. It brings Trp. So this track will continue until TRPs decline, the a new torture will arise. There's a long way to go yet. Seems everybody wanted Oreeran together. Well, they're together. Let's rejoice!