An Episodic Review of 33rd Episode of Vidya (23rd October)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 33rd episode(23rd October) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with vidya trying to look above the main door by standing on chair. she slips,fell down and hurts herself. He sees her and feel bad but just turn himself, she herself moves to the stairs over there and sits there in pain. He sees the kitchen, then he go there,kept hot water, took it to her, gave his handkerchief and told her to use that to reduce her pain so that she gets some relief. She looks at him, gets and does it. 

I just loved this scene as it is. they dont have a romance angle yet, and I am loving it..no faltu forced eyelocks,slip&catch, touching all tht.. I loved the way its shown..she fell, he cared and they knew their boundaries. it was warm , touching and realistic. Namish and meera emoted it well.

He sees Maagi packets over the kitchen table, he cooks it and bring for her too, tells her that the people have kept everything needed by us, providing good hospitality, don't know what they want. Nanku asks his men to have an eye on them and tells jagat to see what happens now.

Here vivek tries to eat,looks at tensed vidya , then he sleeps in chair itself, she worriedly sat in stairs and both spent night like that.

ya even maggi packets😀, I was like is nanku that good at heart to provide food or he wanted to make the place look like ,vidya-vivek spent the night on their own.

Its morning, someone opened the door and left in bike. Both rush outside. Vivek looks at the car, all things snatched from him along with car key is left there, he was like, then for what they locked us up.  She says she wants to go home immediately. he tells that he will drop here.. she says,no she will go home by herself. vivek was like I can understand your state , but dont worry,I will drop you. she wants to go by herself and hyperly tries to remove those ropes to get cycle down. seeing that he holds her hand to stop it and make her turn, he was like what has happened to you, she looks at him disapproving, then he leave her hand remembering her words last time that how dare he tries to touch her,she is widow. 

Again, its going and shown in right way, written neatly, its this unconvential nature of their pairing that makes me eager to watch them how they grow.

he tells that he can understand what she feels ..that you were made to spent a night with stranger but that was forcefully done. there is no fault of yours.  he says i will drop you, he opens the front door, she goes and sits at back..they leave from there. she was worried and he looks at her through mirror. she asks him to stop in village entrance. he does it.

When they get down, people over there (arranged by nanku) gathered and talk bad about them. Vivek gets Vidya’s cycle. Vidya cries on hearing to them.. on hearing their blame and questioning ,vivek gets angry and give angry stares. he looks at vidya crying and feel sad. they tries to come near and vivek pushes one of the men.

As expected, it happened, was so sad to see  vidya like that.just went through same emotions like vivek. Sad on seeing her in tears, angry at those men and disgusted at the state they are put in and hearing those words from that people. 

They again talk ill about vidya-vivek and speak wrong that ,dont know what they did last night together and talk nonsense, vivek shouts chup...yet they speak, they say they wont leave them for spoiling village's name, vidya leaves from there crying, with her cycle.

heart went out to her..what she feared happened. his chup was so strong, I wish he really shut their mouths with his actions.

PA arrives there,he comes to Vivek and asks are you fine. And tells vivek to come with him ,otherwise the matter can spoil. Vivek thinks that,ok this was Nanku's plan, he locked us to defame vidya.

Nanku is at home with his daughter on lap. jagat comes there and is all smiles.. Nanku says I have broken their pairing and  this was just the start, Vidya will see even more bad things once she reaches home. Jagat was like he is eager to know what awaits her at home.

He is mean, disgusting..period. And nanku was made scary through vaquar sir portrayal.

Vidya comes home. And she is shocked to see the group of village people trying to apply black on the faces of her inlaws people. they are struggling and these people trying to blacken their faces. she aaked whats happening,please stop it. seeing her, bablu comes and scolds her all this is happening bcoz of you, both inlaws were crying . The people there again taunt vidya for what she had done . vidya cries and tells she swear on durga ma, there was nothing between her and vivek, and she wont do anything that put family in trouble, she explains what happened all through. but villagers were like, wow, what a story you have cooked up. she says i dont do false swear and this is the truth. the man says,ok we accept its not your mistake,then do us a promise that hereafter you won't have any talks with vivek,will just go to school and comeback.

Again as expected they didnt believe her but gave a warning. will she be able to stay away from him even if she wants too.. sad to see her put in this spot.

Vidya says I promise but just leave my family.The lady says you are given a chance just bcoz you are english teacher and you made us proud. dont spoil your name bcoz of that vivek. Vidya goes inside home. All the people leave from there. 

Dont know what awaits when this truth about English teacher broke out..All have high regards of her bcoz of that.

Dharma calls Nanku and tells him that,we have did as you told, just keep helping us, dont make us go through any hardship for what  vidya did out of stupidity. Nanku smiles...Dharma asks shall i send you the money back if you want..but nanku says he dont forget anything, no woories,dharma shall have the money,and every month it will come as promised, just make sure , you agree to me always. Dharma blesses him and sees someone  ...

I was shocked,  I knew they are selfish people but this😏.. seems they are threatened of their respect. And as always they chooses theirs pushing vidya aside being selfish.

Nanku looks at confused jagat and tells , respect and religion are two things that makes people do anything for it and we smart ones are using it accordingly. I have made the issue as the topic of everyone's honour. jagat was glad. Nanku tells it was important to break vidya-vivek and laughs

what more he will do....yes these two things are used by manipulators like so well that ordinary people get affected. well said there that they brought this in dialogue too.

Precap :

vidya teaches kids with her new found method, Tripati comes and asks her to stop and complaints to vivek about her, vivek tells lets test how far its useful, asks kids to say the letters.

she looked😍😍😍 in precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

so Vivek cooked for Vidya and himself😳 but we weren't shown if she ate noodles, does she know how to eat them😕 but writers kept it realistic without giving any cute scenes in tension filled situation.

when Vivek remembered her words of not to touch him..felt like Vidvek are back to square one..strangers..

Ram pic was shown in bg when Dharma was talking to Nanku....Irony...he would be ashamed of his father if he is alive

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

so Vivek cooked for Vidya and himself😳 but we weren't shown if she ate noodles, does she know how to eat them😕 but writers kept it realistic without giving any cute scenes in tension filled situation.

when Vivek remembered her words of not to touch him..felt like Vidvek are back to square one..strangers..

Ram pic was shown in bg when Dharma was talking to Nanku....Irony...he would be ashamed of his father if he is alive

yes those intial scenes were very nice and warm..I too thought, will they show them eating but they kept that tensed emotions intact which is good, bcoz the epi was emotional one , 

And that he remembering those past words, might be the case bcoz, they were put in such situation, where the same thing will be questioned now.  current emotions are similar to her statement, so felt so.

you captured all important scenes well Ammu, yes the photo at back is irony. they doing this to her  besides she being their bahu and to show that they should be ashamed, he was shown i think. 

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

when Vidya was about to fall , I am glad Vivek didn't save her in typical TV way

see this https://twitter.com/BollywoodGandu/status/1005815146713763841 😆

its realistic and again he didn't tend to her foot directly in typical manner instead gave her hot water to do herself❤️

Edited by amrutha131 - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

@ammu 

Exactly my point. As i said in review  , there is No faltu, eyelocks, trip&catch, touching,bg music and all

it was as realistic as it could be and loved it more as it is. that was so warm and nice to watch.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Wednesday Epi days:)

ImageImage

ImageImage

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago