Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will the hack Anees Bazmee destroy Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2?

Poll

Will the hack Anees Bazmee destroy Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

i have a feeling he will gleefully murder the BB series after watching the horrible Pagalpanti trailer ๐Ÿ˜ต

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Idk but i loved mubarakan 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn't someone say yesterday ....I think it was NB...that his films should release directly on a trash bin๐Ÿ˜†

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

His recent films have been horrendous. I guess there's just a massive dearth of good comedy films. I mean in the early 2000s, we had Priyadarshan who really did some great films. A true master comedy Filmmaker. Rajkumar Santosh also. Having said that, I really enjoyed Anees Bazmee's Ready. However, that was eight years back. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Didn't someone say yesterday ....I think it was NB...that his films should release directly on a trash bin๐Ÿ˜†

lol damn

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I miss Priyadarshan badly. His comedies were really the best. 

Now comedies are only sleaze fests. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I miss Priyadarshan badly. His comedies were really the best. 

Now comedies are only sleaze fests. 

This is what I do not get.

Admittedly, there are 'bad taste' directors getting some Box office success..

But WHY leave BB2 on the hands of  bad directors? I have same feeling like I had when I saw that director that did TOH.. It has the 'smell' of car crash all over it..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

This is what I do not get.

Admittedly, there are 'bad taste' directors getting some Box office success..

But WHY leave BB2 on the hands of  bad directors? I have same feeling like I had when I saw that director that did TOH.. It has the 'smell' of car crash all over it..

Its not as simple as that.

Production houses are focussing on mass film making rather than quality products. There are only so many new ideas that one can manage to deliver in a year. But because of the producer's wanting more films and crores a year they decide to make sequels.

Sequels of hit films will surely get them money, the grand first weekend and they want these films to be made quickly. Thats why the don't take the original directors or people from the original star cast. If they take Priyadarshan for Hera Pheri 3, budget badh jayega our profit margin kam ho jayega. They tried to take John instead of Akki but Akki is the heart of HP series.

Makers like Anees Bazmee are hired by T Series because they make the films quickly in time for the intended release and I think pay ka bhi scene hoga...he must be charging less. Idhar bhi toh camps ka scene hota hai toh chamchagiri also works.