Originally posted by: esha143

you want to dhamkaofy him with his own picture?πŸ˜†

waise he's looking cute....like some toddler who lost his toy to his rival....🀣

Mrs. ki picture dhoondoon dhamki dene ke liye?πŸ˜†

Isne cute laglag ke hi toh humaari band bajaadi😭

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Btw...does any one know what's up with Nor??haven't seen her around for a while again....after RB's exit news...she said she won't abandon her story.....but then gayab...is she fine??She has some health issues a few weeks back na....is she in contact with any one...??πŸ€”

Sadiyaamahr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Forget about months, Yahan ek din bhi bhaari lag raha hai without RB .

I don't know if ksg will be back later or not but he is tailor made for the character RB. His sassiness,his husky voice,the aura and shrewedness is what makes him stand among other characters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will not talk about any other thing nowπŸ˜†

abt friendship....not RB's fault....he did extend his hand for friendship...ab Madam ji itna khoy hui thi Souls ki duniya mein toh woh bechara bhi kya kare........

Mera ek hi sapna hai ab bus....ek baar...just once....Pre ko itna tadapta hua dekhna chahthi hu unn moments ke liye jo ussne RB ke saath bitaye the....She should remember every word of his and curse herself for not listening to him ....tab jaake I'll find a moment of peace reg. this Show....only saying this due to her behavior towards RB in recent episodes....RB ka dushman bhi isse achcha tha yaar usske saath....so inspite of being PreRish fan and never having said anything against Pre till now....I want to see this happen....redemption ho na ho....don't care...but she should suffer for being so foolish and heartless towards him...

I think everybody telling that the PreRish story didn't progressed....i think woh start toh hoo gayi thi...and we had two to three magic moments also but it was never developed much i think they had an understanding in the show as a couple who is married to look after there daughter....yess writers are to be blamed for this....jitna mazaa #BajRag  (#BajRagforeva) scenes likhne mein aaya tha aur jitna aalas soulmates part likhne mein dikhaya hai...agar thoda aur time dete to PreRish....hamey aur bhi ache scenes milte....and atleast ek fandom mein complaints thodi kum milti...πŸ˜†

and as a thought only....i think u guys are too hard on Pre....πŸ€”πŸ˜†

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Mrs. ki picture dhoondoon dhamki dene ke liye?πŸ˜†

Isne cute laglag ke hi toh humaari band bajaadi😭

hmm....shayad....usse kaam chal jaaye aapka....waise bhi apne Mrs. se kaun nahi dartha??😈😎

Band...baaja...baaraat...saab baja raha hai πŸ˜†

MayurChan thumbnail

you want to dhamkaofy him with his own picture?πŸ˜†

waise he's looking cute....like some toddler who lost his toy to his rival....🀣

He was wearing a GOLDFINGER wala sherwani zabardast....and his gifted saari was turned into a kurti...toh Gusselal ko gussa toh ayega heeπŸ˜†

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

I think everybody telling that the PreRish story didn't progressed....i think woh start toh hoo gayi thi...and we had two to three magic moments also but it was never developed much i think they had an understanding in the show as a couple who is married to look after there daughter....yess writers are to be blamed for this....jitna mazaa #BajRag  (#BajRagforeva) scenes likhne mein aaya tha aur jitna aalas soulmates part likhne mein dikhaya hai...agar thoda aur time dete to PreRish....hamey aur bhi ache scenes milte....and atleast ek fandom mein complaints thodi kum milti...πŸ˜†

and as a thought only....i think u guys are too hard on Pre....πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Agree with you about the development and lack thereof of PreRish...unn two-three magical moments ke chalthe hi toh hum yaha pade hue hai yaar...warna main toh kab ka bhaag jaati....πŸ˜†

And as I said I have never spoken against her till now...but today whatever I said its my frustration of all things that happened till now....I haven't ranted like this till now here....ever....and i think she deserves at least a part of this for her portrayal of Pre like she did....she should have emoted better....!!

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did anyone notice  after P kisses Kukki , Kukki says bye to her, and P turns to RB and says Bye? I could be trying to find a silver lining where there's none. πŸ˜†. Also I think the director was giving completely wrong cues to everyone except KSG. Maasi had a BD. They so wanted to finish the scene! 

TC article?? Red herring. Or we'll have to wait and watch. It's too convenient (for us)😳

Edited by scarlett22 - 4 years ago
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Did anyone notice  after P kisses Kukki , Kukki says bye to her, and P turns to RB and says Bye? I could be trying to find a silver lining where there's none. πŸ˜†. Also I think the director was giving completely wrong cues to everyone except KSG. Maasi had a BD. They so wanted to finish the scene! 

TC article?? Red herring. Or we'll have to wait and watch. It's too convenient (for us)😳

@Red....#MissionPatience Patience Patience🀣

MayurChan thumbnail

Agree with you about the development and lack thereof of PreRish...unn two-three magical moments ke chalthe hi toh hum yaha pade hue hai yaar...warna main toh kab ka bhaag jaati....πŸ˜†

And as I said I have never spoken against her till now...but today whatever I said its my frustration of all things that happened till now....I haven't ranted like this till now here....ever....and i think she deserves at least a part of this for her portrayal of Pre like she did....she should have emoted better....!!

waise i was not pointing you out for speaking out on her emotions...😳

Khair i agree woh 2 ya 3 magical moments mein hee 111 AT's khatam hoogayi....proper storyline dete toh kahan jaate kahan rehte one can only guess now...πŸ€”

@ bold - are you talking about EJF here.....i agree she is acting out and off in this serial...and as i can say this only thing in her defense that she played and gave a very subtle and undertoned performance in her last show...she was not excellent with her emotionals scenes at that time as well but she showed potential....and that had to do with the writers...and director....ab kuch bhi karo toh chala lenge waise kaam uske last show mein nahi hota tha...and she had such fine co actors in that show to guide her....

khair i cannot say that  i understand what u guys are feeling but yess....ajeeb lagta hai bas... πŸ˜†

Edited by MayurChan - 4 years ago