Mahira’s expectations from Asim

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira was saying how Asim showed his true colours but if given a choice who would have she saved - him or Paras ?😆 On the other hand Asim should have saved Sana not Arti since Shukla already saved her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

It does look like Mahira has quite a few expectations from Asim.

She also seems to like him a little

It looks one-sided atm.

This is quite sad. 

- Let's vote for Mahira this week ✊

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well in the task where the nominated guys could save themselves, Mahira decide to stay out because she did not want to target Paras or Asim. Atleast that tells me both are equally important to her. 

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mahira has unrealistic expectations. Not everyone can have do nao pe savaar strategy. If Asim is in Shuklas group and both Asim and Shukla are strongly anti Paras and Mahira is anti Shukla, then Mahira can’t expect Asim to choose her. Makes her seem juvenile to even bring it up  

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she is genuine honest person I have never seen her bitching abt asim behind his back instead she show supports for him even yesterday when shefali was questioning abt asim during rose task that asim took rose but was not in circle it isnt fair but mahira told shefali it was fair.  

she could have nominated him easily during many times in one month journey but she never did.

Asim has no good quality to praise he is a liability to bb all the time he is lying in blanket in bed.Yesterday bb tried to show him in engaging in conversations it was boring.

yesterday the way he bitched abt mahira like abt expectation stuff n do din baat kia karli was really disgusting it showed his true face.  I hope bb show this clip to mahira secretly in confession room. she really needs to see fake bhaya true nature n face. 

where was Arti when asim was crying n suffering only mahira was there consoling him n Abu as well. Not to forget Sana was laughing on him.

If asim had given rose to mahira still he would have been saved bcz mahira clearly said she wont nominate asim. Asim could have saved mahira yesterday But shukla would have mind Mahira getting safe so Asim had to please his Malik Shukla.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saaniakh

she is genuine honest person I have never seen her bitching abt asim behind his back instead she show supports for him even yesterday when shefali was questioning abt asim during rose task that asim took rose but was not in circle it isnt fair but mahira told shefali it was fair.  

she could have nominated him easily during many times in one month journey but she never did.

Asim has no good quality to praise he is a liability to bb all the time he is lying in blanket in bed.Yesterday bb tried to show him in engaging in conversations it was boring.

yesterday the way he bitched abt mahira like abt expectation stuff n do din baat kia karli was really disgusting it showed his true face.  I hope bb show this clip to mahira secretly in confession room. she really needs to see fake bhaya true nature n face. 

where was Arti when asim was crying n suffering only mahira was there consoling him n Abu as well. Not to forget Sana was laughing on him.

If asim had given rose to mahira still he would have been saved bcz mahira clearly said she wont nominate asim. Asim could have saved mahira yesterday But shukla would have mind Mahira getting safe so Asim had to please his Malik Shukla.

+1

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Well said. She has always been genuine towards him and he has this misplaced attitude about himself, the way he was talking about her was 👎🏼

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on 👏 n indeed sidekick was trying to please Shukla as his master has a chattis ka aankda wid her na...lol Shukla ne fir se ise use kiya to save his doormat Aarti n daasi Sana se maafi maangne n samjhaane bhej diya 😆

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mahira expecting anything from Asim is just plain stupidity. Its clear that he’s least interested in her, regardless of whatever their relationship is or not. And neither Asim owes her anything, he ain't asking her to do shit for her. Idu why she’s being so desperate for Asim’s attention in first place? And why the heck would he ever give her rose knowing that she’s on other team? 

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I somehow find Mahira to be nice and genuine. Might not go long in the game because of this very same reason.