~~Udaasi Ke Lamho Mein Hamein Muskurana Hain~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Listing out my fav moments from yesterday's epismiley17

- Starting with a Parallelsmiley40smiley41How deep Akshan's hearts are connected with e/osmiley31They can sense e/o's haalat even being away from e/osmiley14Chot, dard ya pareshaani ek ko hote hai toh duje ko patha chal jaate hai, Hayeeesmiley27smiley42

- Then Her dil felt ajeeb feelings when he was feeling dizzy and called him to check her Jindal Saab's well beingsmiley20

- Now she herself got injured so that she can continue the vrat & his dil registered something is wrong with His Guddansmiley20

- This Man, Akshat Jindal is such a doting Fathersmiley27smiley42I am sure one day Alisha will realise what a Precious gem she has been gifted by God as Her Fathersmiley10smiley32I will be waiting for that day when Alisha will become Akshat Papa ki Beti realising his unconditional love for hersmiley14smiley42

- He chose to stay with their daughter just to assure she won't harm herselfsmiley14That doesn't lessen his love for His Guddansmiley20He didn't chose b/w His Wife & His Daughter, here he chose what was right atmsmiley32And Even Guddan understood his decision of staying with Alisha bcz she knows how ziddi is their beti that's why she didn't even bother to question him about not coming homesmiley14Bin kahe she understood her hubby's haal e dilsmiley31I just love this much understanding b/w Akshansmiley10Aaj kal jahan choti choti baat ko lekar Pati Patni fight karne mein derr nahi lagate wahan My Akshan Stands Out as a Wonderful Examplesmiley32

- Hayeee One more Parallelsmiley42Akshan's RK pose in Jindal Restaurantsmiley27

- This heart warming Akshan hug had My whole Dilsmiley27smiley31That feeling of relief radiating on their faces by being in each other's embrace was so Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- In love with this long shot where Guddan holding Her Jindal Saab's hands as an assurancesmiley27smiley42

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Saru👏

Dilo ke rishte aise hi hote hai. Dard ek ko hota dard dusre ko hota😳

Hamare Akshan pyaar ki majboot dor se bande hai😎

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post saranya ji smiley10smiley10smiley10

mubarakan ji, finally hume kitchen parallel mil gaya 

I so so loved that hug....it gave so much ye wala feels....

Akshan are waise bhi do dil ek jaan & hence the other feels pain while one is in takleef 

I love how Guddu warned Alisha of pachtaoing if she fails to give izzat to her Jindal saab

Like Jindal saab said, she has no idea what all he can do but at the moment he is a father & a husband both & wants to nibhao both the relation dil se, karam se 😳

Akshan deserve a big tight hug for this episode 😳

& Revti ke daawe sounded like dayan's big big daawe of Angu being most pyaara of AJ, AJ moving on with someone else just a night after breaking the MS, calling Guddu delusional on not believing the feku girl AJ brought to be his girlfriend 🤣

Kher mereko inka utra hua mu dekhne mein bada maaza aata hai.... 

Waise we got another parallel too...

pucho kya ? 

that day Pervy hinted his concern for his "hot sasuma" on how will she handle mendaak-ullu's reality

in this episode his "hot sasuma" hinted her concern for him siting he may be a shaitaan but he is a pati too, the mendaak-ullu should have kept a fast for him 😛

I actually felt bad for him that day as he sounded genuine when he wanted mendak-ullu to keep fast for him matlab he completely knew that she doesn't care of him puchne ka koi matlab hi nahi banta but the way he asked, his tone was genuine free of any sarcasm or evilness & now it does seems like there is some sachai in his love for this mendak-ullu 

This says someday we may get a positive Pervy 😛

Guddu is 100% right when she said Revti never loved anyone.... nor Angu nor Pervy nor Guddu 

Love can never have terms & condition as base 

She loved Angu as he was her katputli

She loved Pervy as long as he was divorcing Siddhi & if he isn't doing that, she didn't love him

She loved Guddu as long as she was compliance with her wishes be it delivering her cakes at right places, agreeing with Angu-Revti marriage, etc. 

sorry ji...  fangirling karte karte pura epi ka nazariya likh dala 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

wanted to make a special mention of Gudiya's pink suit 😳

I loved it 😛❤️

She looked extra pyaari ❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Beautiful post Saru👏

Dilo ke rishte aise hi hote hai. Dard ek ko hota dard dusre ko hota😳

Hamare Akshan pyaar ki majboot dor se bande hai😎

Thank U Sonal🤗

@Bola Agree completely

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post saranya ji smiley10smiley10smiley10

Thank U Genie🤗

mubarakan ji, finally hume kitchen parallel mil gaya 

Yeahhhhh I m so happy🥳

I so so loved that hug....it gave so much ye wala feels....

Trust me I remembered ur this gif and it's one of my fav momentsI love u more for this dil ko sukoon dene wali gif Genie❤️

Akshan are waise bhi do dil ek jaan & hence the other feels pain while one is in takleef 

True⭐️

I love how Guddu warned Alisha of pachtaoing if she fails to give izzat to her Jindal saab

Like Jindal saab said, she has no idea what all he can do but at the moment he is a father & a husband both & wants to nibhao both the relation dil se, karam se 😳

Sathyavachans

Akshan deserve a big tight hug for this episode 😳

De diya Hugwaaa🤗

& Revti ke daawe sounded like dayan's big big daawe of Angu being most pyaara of AJ, AJ moving on with someone else just a night after breaking the MS, calling Guddu delusional on not believing the feku girl AJ brought to be his girlfriend 🤣

Kher mereko inka utra hua mu dekhne mein bada maaza aata hai.... 

Sahi pakade hai🤣🤣

Waise we got another parallel too...

pucho kya ? 

that day Pervy hinted his concern for his "hot sasuma" on how will she handle mendaak-ullu's reality

in this episode his "hot sasuma" hinted her concern for him siting he may be a shaitaan but he is a pati too, the mendaak-ullu should have kept a fast for him 😛

Wah I liked this parallel Genie😛👏

I actually felt bad for him that day as he sounded genuine when he wanted mendak-ullu to keep fast for him matlab he completely knew that she doesn't care of him puchne ka koi matlab hi nahi banta but the way he asked, his tone was genuine free of any sarcasm or evilness & now it does seems like there is some sachai in his love for this mendak-ullu 

This says someday we may get a positive Pervy 😛

Chaliye dekte hai kab sudharte hai yeh Kanhaji Shipper😉

Guddu is 100% right when she said Revti never loved anyone.... nor Angu nor Pervy nor Guddu 

Love can never have terms & condition as base 

She loved Angu as he was her katputli

She loved Pervy as long as he was divorcing Siddhi & if he isn't doing that, she didn't love him

She loved Guddu as long as she was compliance with her wishes be it delivering her cakes at right places, agreeing with Angu-Revti marriage, etc. 

U listed out all the valid points Genie👏👏

sorry ji...  fangirling karte karte pura epi ka nazariya likh dala 

Y to be sorry ji?🤔🤓 I love reading ur nazariya🤗Aap bindass likha karein😳

My replies in @Purplesmiley17

SaruSenan thumbnail

Thank U Ananya🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus