Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

How is he not a good father ? 🤔

I am only pasting part of what i wrote in previous page on same note:

As far as responsibility of Child of B comes, he himself needs to be better father than outsourcing the job of father to every second person whom found on road interacting nicely with her daughter. P was never told about the responsibility of the child and she accepted nanny ship only after the marriage as majbori or even gratitude due to get nature...She has no such obligation given her own pregnancy which CVs hardly care to show. I not even know where this 'adoption' thing is coming where there is no justification in episode legally or otherwise for P ever having 'adopted' the child. Handling a specially abled child is big responsibility, it is better B does it himself than force it on young women and this raise serious question mark over his responsibility as a father.

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Loved your reply Saumya ... 👍🏼

Wow must have written something good to get your like..

Thanks Suta for it and your updates

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: euphoric

To each its own. While i agree to disagree with ur perspective, i wud just like to say that prefering one fictional character over other is neither a testimony to anyone's taste nor gives us a right to judge someone who holds different opinion. Thank you very much. You may continue to revel in ur choices! 

I can still judge Prerna. It's called being a different viewer. I encourage you to take your own tip and not get so hurt that someone else holds a different opinion.

Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

I am only pasting part of what i wrote in previous page on same note:

As far as responsibility of Child of B comes, he himself needs to be better father than outsourcing the job of father to every second person whom found on road interacting nicely with her daughter. P was never told about the responsibility of the child and she accepted nanny ship only after the marriage as majbori or even gratitude due to get nature...She has no such obligation given her own pregnancy which CVs hardly care to show. I not even know where this 'adoption' thing is coming where there is no justification in episode legally or otherwise for P ever having 'adopted' the child. Handling a specially abled child is big responsibility, it is better B does it himself than force it on young women and this raise serious question mark over his responsibility as a father.

And again, this OP is about Prerna, not Bajaj. I don't understand why people who are rooting for Anu have such a hard time with this. Bajaj has become the "but Obama did this" excuse of this group like like Republicans punt on any objections to Trump. It's off topic. 

Marybarton thumbnail

I know i am sorry to state in all bluntness what kind of condescending tone the TM seems so to have..Made me feel like some filmy 1990s or some NRI type language on Indian/ customs etc which is even archaic now🤢

*Good taste versus bad taste..

*Indians are smart stereotypes..

*Adult versus puppy wala love

It is one to think to opine and another to opine to make others feel lowly..Here am not at all talking about bashing of characters which is OK because they are fictional characters..Here it is opinions about character liking, nationality, love types and what not.

If you get hurt or feel "lowly" because another viewer has a different opinion about the characters, that's on you. 

I wasn't stereotyping, I was mocking people having a stereotype and noting that it is untrue. 

Adult v. puppy love is the opinion part of this post, in addition to criticisms of CVs and Prerna. That is bit where you read and say, oh, Mary has a different opinion on this rather than get hurt and rant on her OP on Bajaj who isn't really the point of this discussion.

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

If you get hurt or feel "lowly" because another viewer has a different opinion about the characters, that's on you. 

I wasn't stereotyping, I was mocking people having a stereotype and noting that it is untrue. 

Adult v. puppy love is the opinion part of this post, in addition to criticisms of CVs and Prerna. That is bit where you read and say, oh, Mary has a different opinion on this rather than get hurt and rant on her OP on Bajaj who isn't really the point of this discussion.

Why would i feel low, i was just pointing out what you language can be considered as in global communication and hence just countering it.

Anyways you are entitled to your have opinions on characters

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail

Why would i feel low, i was just pointing out what you language can be considered as in global communication and hence just countering it.

Anyways you are entitled to your have opinions on characters

There is only one way to interpret my language and that is where my clear opinions stand. Countering my opinion is exactly the issue here.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anupre r supposed to be selfless but they come across as selfish and more grey than Bajaj

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

That child start Speaking. She is All right. She should be with her father. First bajaj need to be a good father. Baad main Dusro ko Jabardasti apne baccho ki maa banana.

He is very good father. He never ignored her. I rather wish Moloy speak some sense into his son.