Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

This would all be perfect if Prerna and Anurag actually tried to LIVE together but they don’t. They have made the stupidest decisions and jumped to marry others. Sure it’s their life but they’re fictional characters so if we as the audience don’t pick up the obvious mess-ups from these characters who will? 

These other angles have only fuelled their own stupidity. Everyone loves blaming Komolika and especially Bajaj but the cause was Anurag and Prerna’s own stupidity, it always is. 

Everyone here is doing things on their own accord. I am not denying that both anurag and prerna have made their mistakes. And they r responsible for their actions... Just like bajaj and komolika are responsible for their actions of treachery, murder / attempt to murder, corruption, manipulations and more. Tht is integral part of their characters and personalities. 

But let me get back to prerna here... Irrespective of bajaj or anurag. If i see from a girl's perspective doesnt matter if she goes back to anurag or not... Its abt her. If she doesnt want to be in a forced relationship, she has a right to step out. Women of this world seek divorce... Its their life if they cant be with a certain man, who am i to judge? No one is experiencing their lives but them. 

euphoric thumbnail

Again I must ask this in this forum. What makes you think Anurag and Prerna are not psychos for the things they’ve done in the name of ‘lowe’? You really think what they do is ‘normal’? Like jumping in front of a car is what a sane minded person will do? Marrying other people so easily without looking for alternate options is sanity? 

At least Komo knows she’s a villain, Bajaj is a self-proclaimed bad man. Anurag and Prerna are meant to be the good ones right? Why do they act so so stupid? 

Because someone proclaims to be bad their actions can be discounted and someone proclaims to be good their actions will be met with different treatment? Thats not how objectivity works. Eventually actions and intentions matters. And anurag and prerna never said they r ideal people... They r never portrayed as one... They are flawed and i have no qualms to accept it. 

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again I must ask this in this forum. What makes you think Anurag and Prerna are not psychos for the things they’ve done in the name of ‘lowe’? You really think what they do is ‘normal’? Like jumping in front of a car is what a sane minded person will do? Marrying other people so easily without looking for alternate options is sanity? 

At least Komo knows she’s a villain, Bajaj is a self-proclaimed bad man. Anurag and Prerna are meant to be the good ones right? Why do they act so so stupid? 

Well you may be right, many can view A&P' love for each other being psychotic but that is right in a way because it is two sided, love has been romanticized in that way since forever examples include eternal love stories, history you name it you have it.

There is no such case with B & Komo when it one sided, worse it take psychotic and sometimes criminal tendencies heaped on others. 

There is no denial about A' action shortsighted but it was still self harm not justified though.

As far marrying people we all know this is the only way CV can show Kasautis unfortunately, many would happy if it was not this way..The day it ends, i think the serial ends because CVs seem to have no other ideas at-least not the ones writing now.

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: euphoric

Do u not think that it was bajaj's asssumption that pre will be a perfect mom? Prerna was transparent when she informed bajaj that she is carrying a child... Did bajaj reveal it to prerna that he expects her to look after his child? 

Prerna didnt opt to be a mother to a virtual stranger's special needs daughter. Daughter came as a surprise element! Even after marriage, prerna cud have denied kuki's responsibility but she didnt just like she carried on robotically to every task expected out of mr bajaj's wife. Once prerna's child would have born, did bajaj think if she wud be able to do justice to upbring his child over hers?

She loved anurag, so what? He may nt be as "mature" and is a kiddo... So what? Every person has their own personality... Thr is a difference of age and experience between bajaj and anurag... Their personalities r different, time will be a teacher to both anurag and prerna... So why judge her over her choice? Her loss that she chose imature love over mature... Wht is that? Anurag held her heart much before bajaj walked in... Exchange offer thodi tha ki anurag is better or bajaj... Or are we expecting her love to be conditional and subjected to perks of being with one person over other, if thts the case... Will a girl of thr character be true to anyone leave alone anurag or bajaj? 

Watch her today and you will see the spark of life back in her. Why did we want her to lose that zeal in her life? May be her choice was stupid but when life is throwing another chance at her... Why judge her if she decides that she can't cry anymore. 

And i am sorry when bajaj decided to get prerna in his life he overlooked her happiness and today when he gave her the divorce papers... Ok he chose it for her happiness but if we blamed anurag of "stalking" her or obsessing abt her... With the knowledge tht they both actually loved each other... Did bajaj consult her over the divorce thing? He too simply threw his decision on her! When she got dragged into this then she went silent so now when she is granted a release, we want her to insist on being a prisoner against her heart's desire? Who would have been happy in this kind of relationship? 

Its easy to raise expectations, prerna never put herself on any pedestial... So why r we doing it? Why are expecting a young girl to be into a relationship she will never be able to accept? And if you feel that she is making a mistake... Let her... Let her learn from her experiences... Let her live her present atleast.

Because she is the main character of a prime time Indian soap. The audience is female and they expect to relate to her. That's the bhartya nari archetype. While I may be team Bajaj cause I have good taste, that's not why I think the character of Prerna sucks. She sucks as a mother and a daughter, I said, not as a wife.

Eleanor21 thumbnail

For me.. I think this time around its Pre stupidity tbh. She dig her own grave. She had 8 month to tell people about her baby 

Whom she tell is...villian then her soulmate and family. She is soo stupidly written character. I get your point too...I live abroad too and seeing Pre character is very hard to digest and even fascinating tbh. She is the epitome of naivety and stupidity. She is educated. But dont used her brain at all. She had to use her head cause Asian country agree or not agree but it is fact some people still think father is the main thing..so I am sure they will use that card..label her blah blah. So she should have used her head.

Now look at the mess... guy will have memory loss...society will definitely question. Any normal person would be doubt full though. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

Well you may be right, many can view A&P' love for each other being psychotic but that is right in a way because it is two sided, love has been romanticized in that way since forever examples include eternal love stories, history you name it you have it.

There is no such case with B & Komo when it one sided, worse it take psychotic and sometimes criminal tendencies heaped on others. 

There is no denial about A' action shortsighted but it was still self harm not justified though.

As far marrying people we all know this is the only way CV can show Kasautis unfortunately, many would happy if it was not this way..The day it ends, i think the serial ends because CVs seem to have no other ideas at-least not the ones writing now.

Loved your reply Saumya ... 👍🏼

euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Because she is the main character of a prime time Indian soap. The audience is female and they expect to relate to her. That's the bhartya nari archetype. While I may be team Bajaj cause I have good taste, that's not why I think the character of Prerna sucks. She sucks as a mother and a daughter, I said, not as a wife.

To each its own. While i agree to disagree with ur perspective, i wud just like to say that prefering one fictional character over other is neither a testimony to anyone's taste nor gives us a right to judge someone who holds different opinion. Thank you very much. You may continue to revel in ur choices! 

Edited by euphoric - 4 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

That child start Speaking. She is All right. She should be with her father. First bajaj need to be a good father. Baad main Dusro ko Jabardasti apne baccho ki maa banana.

How is he not a good father ? 🤔

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because someone proclaims to be bad their actions can be discounted and someone proclaims to be good their actions will be met with different treatment? Thats not how objectivity works. Eventually actions and intentions matters. And anurag and prerna never said they r ideal people... They r never portrayed as one... They are flawed and i have no qualms to accept it. 

Oh really.. is that why Prerna proclaims to be righteousness ki murti and how galat ka saath nahi deh sakti and then..says *uske intentions galat nahi hain* for a male lead who tried to plot someone going to jail by jumping infront of their car.. AND in the same breath is a devout mata rani ka follower?  😆 Is that what Goddess Durga is teaching her devotees these days? LMAOOOOOO.

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To each its own. While i agree to disagree with ur perspective, i wud just like to say that prefering one fictional character over other is neither a testimony to anyone's taste nor gives us a right to judge someone who holds different opinion. Thank you very much. You may continue to revel in ur choices! 

I know i am sorry to state in all bluntness what kind of condescending tone the TM seems so to have..Made me feel like some filmy 1990s or some NRI type language on Indian/ customs etc which is even archaic now🤢

*Good taste versus bad taste..

*Indians are smart stereotypes..

*Adult versus puppy wala love

It is one to think to opine and another to opine to make others feel lowly..Here am not at all talking about bashing of characters which is OK because they are fictional characters..Here it is opinions about character liking, nationality, love types and what not.