Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Awesome awesome awesome manzil👏👏 I was picturing Karan on the Pondy beaches all the time while reading this😉☺️

Waiting for the next update

ThAnk you🤗

Honestly, I did imagine him too 🤪☺️

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOnamy11

I simply love the way you make us mere mortals think about PreRish love through such exquisite words and environment. And is Prerna painting RB! God I've always imagined Prerna to be a hidden artist! 

Waiting eagerly for shot 2! This os is making me think of future possibilities and literally made me feel better about RB's departure❤️

Aww, thank you for your kind words of appreciation🤗

You know one of my biggest pet peeves in KZK is the lacklustre Prerna who has no dreams or aspirations of her own other than getting married. 

I am an egalitarian and I detest ambition less women. Many women choose to be homemakers and I respect them for that because they make a choice. Here Prena is shown nothing short of delusional with no real issues or stuff for her identity. 

I am glad, that this piece could put a smile on your face. Updated the second part. 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

What a brilliant piece you've written!👏 The ancient touch to this story is very enchanting to read. So RB is coming back! 

Update soon🤗

Thank you. I am glad that you liked it. I am a very ancient soul myself and this was inspired from Bajaj’s drive with Ray Ban glasses. This whiskey gulping and cigar smoking Bajaj was just so retro in feels. Tried to recapture that! 

Transference thumbnail

Thank you. 

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another marvelous update! 

I'm glad Prerna took a trip to get herself some well-deserved refreshment! Why have RB included Maneka in their trip is reserved to be seen😉Anurag had thought of sending a living surveillance with Prerna and that cracks me up! Why does he think that Prerna will still harbour the same feelings for him even after his blatant disregards! 

The way you wrote about how and why RB had become desperate to obtain Prerna, a revolt against the cruelty he had been always been the recipient of is really intense and his road to redemption and finally again make use of his well made promise to Anurag that if he doesn't keep Prerna happy, he'll be back in her life❤️

I have just one request please show a scene of RB-Prem. And why do I feel this trip is going to ignite the change Prerna needed all along.

Continue soon🤗

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The song is so apt Piu❤️

The whole journey of Bajaj on the way to Goa is awesome, it's beautiful written. He had come a long way, from being a child who was abused to this Bajaj who though wanted to have her by hook or by crook, eventually freeing her for her. His feelings for Prerna are all over the place. I am speechless about his dream. 

FB is heartwrenching. He had lots of hope to have his own family with Menaka and Kukki. But what did he got, a shock.

Prerna, she did go through so much, all for her love for Anurag. And to see her like this without the same love and lonely is sad.

Anurag, will never learn right😆. He send Manilal to keep a check on Prerna and Bajaj. Like seriously😆. No wonder Bajaj is amused. So, Menaka is here. Let's see what is in store for us and for Manilal now.

Amazing update Piu. Not waiting for the next update. 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOnamy11

Another marvelous update! 

Thank you so much🤗 I am glad that you liked it!

I'm glad Prerna took a trip to get herself some well-deserved refreshment! Why have RB included Maneka in their trip is reserved to be seen😉Anurag had thought of sending a living surveillance with Prerna and that cracks me up! Why does he think that Prerna will still harbour the same feelings for him even after his blatant disregards! 

Prerna as a woman deserved a lot😒 I have given her a more realistic characterization here. Well, Menaka angle is yet to be explored!

Well, about Basu, he is such a  SILLY LITTLE BOY🤪

The way you wrote about how and why RB had become desperate to obtain Prerna, a revolt against the cruelty he had been always been the recipient of is really intense and his road to redemption and finally again make use of his well made promise to Anurag that if he doesn't keep Prerna happy, he'll be back in her life❤️

I have always loved the intensity of Bajaj which was somehow lost with an EK kitchen drama. I am glad you like this INTROSPECTION! And, he keeps his promises really well. We all know that🤪

I have just one request please show a scene of RB-Prem. And why do I feel this trip is going to ignite the change Prerna needed all along.

Continue soon🤗

I will try to keep your request in mind, though not in a  conventional way  I hope you will love that too.

Btw, I intend to finish it tonight! I hope you like it🤗

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! It's so lovely. I can just picture all of them your descriptions are so vivid.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Where were you hiding your talents Ms Manzilmukul??

This is amazing!!!! I’m rolfing at the description of Menaka 😂 never could I imagine her the way you described. But it’s brilliant. 

My baby, Bajaj 🥰🥰🥰 man, he’s something. Well the wheels are turning and I hope this guy shows Prerna the way. She does not need to be in that marriage with bad Basu. What an asshole! 

Manilal is the typical chauffeur character 🤣 waiting for some juice during this trip. 

Continue soon please! 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read both the parts in one go😀 it's amazing. Rishabh plan and his way back to Prerna's life is gonna be fun to read