~Meri Aadat,Ibadat Aur Mohabbat bhi TUM HO~Happy Anniversary Akshan~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A/c to me,Fangirling ke liye time na hota haismiley9smiley20 jab dil chahe tab kar lena chahiyesmiley17smiley14Bass aaj Hum Dil kholke fangirling karenge about some beautiful Akshan moments we got smiley27smiley42Parallel se bhara huva moments I must saysmiley40smiley41Thank u CV's & Nishika for these Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo momentssmiley27smiley31

- We have always seen how distance strengthened Akshan's relationsmiley20Right now, woh donom ek duje se door zarur hai par unka Dil ek duje ke saath, ek duje ke liye hamesha sang sang dhadakta haismiley27smiley31

1. Akshat calling His Guddan:smiley9

- Akshat's dil knew his dearest wifey won't have her sargi w/o seeing his facesmiley14smiley32 So he called her to give what her dil wished atmsmiley27smiley31

- Here a mini parallel closed so beautifullysmiley14Then Akshat came to call her to have sargi due to Dadismiley14Now he himself called his Guddan to have sargi togethersmiley40

"Q ki main tumhari dil ki har baat bina shabdom ke hi samajh jaata hu Guddan....."

"Achaaa.....Aur??"

"Aur q ki main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu Guddan....."

"Aur....."

"Aur Q ki Maine bhi Vrat Rakha hai Mrs.Jhalli Akshat Jindal"

- Always words were a mehmaan b/w Akshansmiley14They read e/o's dil ki baat very wonderfully w/o any kind of confessionssmiley27One of the best qualities I adore in Akshan as a couplesmiley42Guddan whose face was sad before getting his video call immediately lit up after hearing the sweetu nickname "Mrs. Jhalli Akshat Jindal" coming from Her hubbysmiley31He light up her world just like she doessmiley27

"Uss waqt hum donom ke beech Pati Patni ka rishta toh tha.....Lekin Pyaar nahi tha......Woh Pyaar jo aaj hai.....bohat hai.....Guddan agar tum meri lambi umar ke liye vrat rakh sakti ho na toh main bhi rakhunga.....Agar tum sabse lad sakti ho.....toh main bhi ladunga.....Agar tum apne dil mein dard ko rakhkar sab acha karne ka jazbaa rakh sakti ho toh main bhi rakhunga Guddan..... HAR PAL HAR KADAM MAIN TUMHARA SAATH DUNGA.....TUMHEIN KABHI AKELA NAHI REHNE DUNGA MAIN.....MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HUM AAPKE ITNA KAREEB AA CHUKE HAI KI AB AAPSE ITNI SI BHI DURI SEH PAANA HUMSE NA HO PAYEGA.....Mana ki hum donom pass nahi hai Guddan PAR SAATH HAMESHA RAHENGE AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT.....KABHI ALAG NAHI HONGE....."

- I loved how CV's fabulously closed another parallel here with Jindal Saab's dil le lo confessionsmiley40smiley42I loved how Akshan remembered their Pehla Karwachauthsmiley27smiley17During Pehli Sargi,he very sternly said that he doesn't want to come near her & dekhiye dusari sargi pe he himself confessed that He can't even afford a little doori from her bcz they had come that much close to e/osmiley14smiley31From asking her not to keep vrat for him to keeping vrat together with her, Jindal Saab is once again setting Hubby Goalssmiley27smiley42My Dil is full watching this growthsmiley19smiley14And hey look at the adoration in his words for His Guddan's strength to fight against all oddssmiley10smiley32It made me remember how he confessed that SHE IS THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THEIR RELATIONsmiley27smiley31

- "Yeh Dooriyaan" song added more charm to these spl momentssmiley27smiley42

- These moments of them together having their Sargi were so Dil le losmiley27smiley42Well Tab bhi ab bhi Jhula ke pass hua Sargi ki baatein making it a parallel in another waysmiley17

2. Guddan calling Her Jindal Saab:smiley9

- Guddan's dil immediately registered Her Jindal Saab is not fine at the same moment he was feeling giddysmiley14smiley32Hayee look at that smile adoring his lips when he remembered his Jhalli Wifey keeping vrat for himsmiley9smiley42Dil le gaya yeh Pyaari si muskurahat of Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31

This Dil le lo Confession from Jindal Saab for His Wifey admitting how she is important in his life was such a wonderful treat to celebrate Akshan's First Wedding Anniversarysmiley40smiley41CV's what a day u guys chose for this spl scene,Bravosmiley10smiley32V day ko bhi aisayich confess kia tha na Jindal Saab ne ki how spl she is for him aur ab Wedding Anniversary pe bhi he said the same confessing how much he values her presence in his life & "Tum Ho" music in bg added magic to his Pyaar bhari Dil ki baateinsmiley27smiley42TBH Jindal Saab ki baatein sunkar khud b khud "Tum Ho" was playing in my mind❤️

"Toh Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal pehle yeh batayiye ki aadat toh mujhe rangom ki bhi nahi thi.....siwaay kaale ke aur kuch pasand hi nahi aatha tha.....Aadat toh mujhe kisi saathi ki bhi nahi thi.....Akelapan hi mera sabse acha dost tha.....Aadat toh mujhe imperfections ki bhi nahi thi.....sab kuch bilkul Perfect hi acha lagta tha.....LEKIN JAB SE AAP ZINDAGI MEIN AAYI HAI NA.....AADATEIN BADAL GAYI HAI HAMARI.....AB TOH AADAT BHI TUM HO.....IBADAT BHI TUM HO....AUR MERI MOHABBAT BHI TUM HO....Isliye bhai yeh vrat toh ab tumhare saath chaand dekhkar hi todenge hum.....That's Final...."

- From hating colours to loving colours, from leading a lonely life to leading a companionship, from addictive perfections to loving imperfections of a messy life,the Journey of Jindal Saab has been tremendously fabuloussmiley10smiley32 My Dil, watching this progressive journey of Khadus boring AJ to Romantic full of life Guddan's Jindal Saab is so happy and contentsmiley14smiley32

- Our CV's very well knows how to make a special day more and more specialsmiley10smiley32Once again wishing our Pyaare Akshan a VERY HAPPY FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARYsmiley27smiley31Bhagwanji please protect these two beautiful souls & their khushiyaasmiley14*Kaala Teekas*smiley33

PS: Do read special mentions in the below postsmiley17

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail

Special Mentions:smiley17

1. From getting tears of happiness to getting shocked watching his beti's nafrat,Nish nailed the emotions of a doting father so well heresmiley10smiley32

2. "Kya hukkum hai mere aaka" moment was the cutestsmiley27smiley42

3. It's an absolute treat to watch Jindal Saab as CHEF AJsmiley16smiley42

4. Jindal Saab looked extra pyaare heresmiley27smiley42

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

awesome post saranya ji ⭐️👍🏼

These Video calls were giving a long distance relation vibes between Akshan

Their emotions were so beautifully portrayed, even if we know they may be about at a half an hour distance from each other but their tarap & longing to be with each other made it seem they were countries apart 😳

Loved the sargi scene with dooriyaan playing on background.... Its ❤️

& yes alfaaz are just mehmaan between Akshan as they speak volumes with their eyes 😳

About Guddu calling her Jindal saab, this is were it provesyou are my antaraatma 😛

Jindal saab's confession immediately reminded me of Valentine day confession 😳

Dil chu liya.... ❤️

For these scenes CVS are awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

This isn't a coincident that these was delivered on 19th October matlab they knew what it is on this date. Unhe pata hai & they wrote the scene for this special day 😛

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post Saru👏

It was fabulous episode

Loved each and every dialogue of Akshan😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

awesome post saranya ji ⭐️👍🏼

Thank U Genie❤️🤗

These Video calls were giving a long distance relation vibes between Akshan

Their emotions were so beautifully portrayed, even if we know they may be about at a half an hour distance from each other but their tarap & longing to be with each other made it seem they were countries apart 😳

@Bold And this makes the dooriyan b/w them so painfully beautiful and intense to watch

Loved the sargi scene with dooriyaan playing on background.... Its ❤️

Fab choice👏

& yes alfaaz are just mehmaan between Akshan as they speak volumes with their eyes 😳

My fav are their silent eye talks that have their own spl magic to add❤️🤗

About Guddu calling her Jindal saab, this is were it proves you are my antaraatma 😛

Awwwieeee🤗I am pleasantly shocked y we think alike almost all time

Jindal saab's confession immediately reminded me of Valentine day confession 😳

Dil chu liya.... ❤️

Jab bhi Jindal Saab confess karta hai dil le jaata haiAnd his each confession give me a reminder that it's high time I update My Confessions post😆Hope yeh humse ek din ho paayein😳

For these scenes CVS are awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

This isn't a coincident that these was delivered on 19th October matlab they knew what it is on this date. Unhe pata hai & they wrote the scene for this special day 😛

CV's loves to give surprises to us and I gladly wait for their sweet surprises every moment

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Awesome post Saru👏

It was fabulous episode

Loved each and every dialogue of Akshan😳

Thank u Sonal❤️Both episodes were so fab⭐️

jmoyee200 thumbnail

wonderful...............post so lovely...❤️

Saru..lots love to U...❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

About special mentions, 

Nish nailed the instant change in expression ⭐️👍🏼

Kitne pyaare lagte hai na Jindal saab apni Gudiya ki baat sunte hue ? That "kya hukum hai mere aaka ?" says how he sees his gudiya as his princess 😳

Chef AJ was awesome & it gave us a glimpse of how he handled the betes 😛

waise Nish ko bhi toh onion katni nahi aati & cvs ne shanapanti karke hid his hands while AJ was teaching Alisha ki onion kaise katte hai 😆

& Yap Jindal saab was extra pyaare there...

I love the moment he said "tumhara baap !" 🤣 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

wonderful...............post so lovely...❤️

Saru..lots love to U...❤️

Thank u Ananya🤗Aap bhi Pyaar le lo❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

About special mentions, 

Nish nailed the instant change in expression ⭐️👍🏼

Indeed⭐️I love the detailing he always do in every intense scenes👏

Kitne pyaare lagte hai na Jindal saab apni Gudiya ki baat sunte hue ? That "kya hukum hai mere aaka ?" says how he sees his gudiya as his princess 😳

True

Chef AJ was awesome & it gave us a glimpse of how he handled the betes 😛

Haan sahi pakade hai😆

waise Nish ko bhi toh onion katni nahi aati & cvs ne shanapanti karke hid his hands while AJ was teaching Alisha ki onion kaise katte hai 😆

Well they do took Nish ke onion cutting ke closeups in paste scene na?😛I guess by now he knows to cut onions😆

& Yap Jindal saab was extra pyaare there...

I love the moment he said "tumhara baap !" 🤣 

Humko bhi bahut pasand aaye and his tone while saying so reminded me Honda Saab🤣

My replies in @Purple😛