Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

meko na, aise baat karne ki na, bohat passsand hai. jab bhi salman sir ko dekhti hoon na, meri andar ki 5 saal bachhi na bahar aayyegi. meko na log ko bewakoof banane ki bohat shauq hai. agar usse bewakoof hone mein problam nahi hai toh teko kya problam😳

Heard it all in Sana's voice🤣

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel she has lessened her over sweet innocent act to some extent, anyway the way she acts is a joke itself. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

I feel she has lessened her over sweet innocent act to some extent, anyway the way she acts is a joke itself. 

haan. footage bhi kam mil raha hai compared to last week. haste hasate joker bann gayi hai aur baki sab khel gaye😆

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

meko na, aise baat karne ki na, bohat passsand hai. jab bhi salman sir ko dekhti hoon na, meri andar ki 5 saal bachhi na bahar aayyegi. meko na log ko bewakoof banane ki bohat shauq hai. agar usse bewakoof hone mein problam nahi hai toh teko kya problam😳

Hasini i love your posts.. your posts are always super hilarious & to the point. Thanks for always lightening up the tension filled BB forum with your funny posts. ðŸ˜Ž

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Hasini i love your posts.. your posts are always super hilarious & to the point. Thanks for always lightening up the tension filled BB forum with your funny posts. ðŸ˜Ž

Oye Chup Kar, chup kar. dont embarrass me😛

thank you btw😳

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nah she is acting smart!! She gained Salman's favour and also ppl who watch solely on weekends for him! ðŸ˜‰

The joker is the most powerful card in the Deck.

She's slaying the game. She's already got the two alphas Salman & Shukla in her back pocket. She's got that fake love story in check. Gaining immense sympathy without ever playing the victim. Managing to destroy Paras's likeability in the process while providing comic relief and lots of content. 

Can she win? Probably not but she's such an integral part of the shows narrative that the creators want to bring in her real life rivals. All this in 3 weeks.

Shehnaz is a Gamer, kiddos. The only fools are people who think she's one.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

🤣 Correctly said.

She has made a joker of sallu actually....

The thing is she knows maths and time...but sallu seems to be very much floored by her .Sana will make a brilliant side kick actress in movies. Sallu even praised her while on stage with Taapsee.He said she is same since she came in this big boss stage. Sallu is smitten by her.Salman had found duplicate aish then zarin khan as duplicate katrina....now this one is perfect dumb thing for him. 

Actually salman can take Sana in Dabangg 4.

Salman looks like a fool ,while praising Sana.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She is cunning!

India is a patriarchal society; dump girls gives to be controlled vibes to men & with a dose of vulgarity! So surely men fall for her inside & outside house. 

Originally posted by: Debamalya

She is cunning!

India is a patriarchal society; dump girls gives to be controlled vibes to men & with a dose of vulgarity! So surely men fall for her inside & outside house. 

What does this have to do with India? Bimbos are the oxygen of reality TV. The Kardashians & Paris Hilton before them became the biggest reality TV stars of all time just based on that single quality.