Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Wahina AT 100 ka jashn mein mazee kar rahe the par fir piche se ek tufaan aa gya

But humne too fan ko bhi Paar kar liya na successfully. 

Sadiyaamahr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its hard to accept any other actor as RB in place of KSG. He had set the standards so high. I was in awe of ksg as bajaj.he was sober ,smart, manipulative, shrewd bussinessman and not to forget Sassy too.  My Fav would always be Then Die Basu 😆. 

The name Prerna sounded beautiful when bajaj called out. The way he respected her was the thing i loved most, and most importantly he was the Most Loving and Caring father for which prerna also admired him

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the family hug is sooo beautiful,  beyond words, subtle yet poignant, deep rooted, for a man who craved, yearned , crossed all lines of morality and ethics , yet has his heart in right place,  stole a moment of "his family" when his arms involuntarily wrap the two women, who are world to him , in a protective, gentle embrace, for once in his life time, which he  can hold on to eternity for he will unwrap the protective embrace and his life slips from his hands, when she is gone, leaving him and his daughter for each other..  the love between the two swells his heart... he imbibes it and holds it in his heart,...for one last time before he lets go of it for which he did everything he could ...A family for which he yearned, desired, craved , wanted, needed and deserved .... a family is not a family when your kid has no one to call as "mumma" 

this is a the moment which has my heart ... I will wait for Rishab Bajaj to be back and his family to be together again as they are destined to be .... 

the man Rishab Bajaj who designed every second of his life, designed this moment as well , he lets her go , whom he wanted to hold on forever  ... he yearned for a family, he got it , he could have sealed it for ever,  but then he breaks it, even if it breaks his heart ... 

Phir se rula diya 😭

Kaam thik kare aur TRP naa de bass

TRP ki chinta nahin Hai. 

General audience left this show way back. 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Best news ever 🤣bajaj chaye jo bhi ho bas i want badla thanks komolika 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

BohuuuuuCongo ....109th....We're unstoppable! speed kam hua,dil tutta hua par Jazba kam na hua❤️

Iyad rakhna hamesha

My RB and My fellow RBians are phoenix - who always Rise from ashes 😎

No Storm , Nothing could stop us to conquer the world 😎

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Best news ever 🤣bajaj chaye jo bhi ho bas i want badla thanks komolika 

Hum soulmates ka peecha nahin chodenge. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wahina AT 100 ka jashn mein mazee kar rahe the par fir piche se ek tufaan aa gya

Storm comes to make us more strongest, determine and Passionate .

Like My RB , we are stoppable . These are the hints to go for the kill next 😎

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ab Prerna sindoorwali se baharwali ban jaigi😎

Edited by MOnamy11 - 4 years ago
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm seeing a very detailed character development of Anurag suddenly😉

Edited by MOnamy11 - 4 years ago