Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Uski chodo, That Mohini didn’t even utter a word to P (atleast didbt see in WUs) Bcoz of P and her sacrifice, A is alive abd they have everything intact. But Moh can never change πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. I might not like how P acted towards Bajaj but have to agree that her sacrifice was huge. Who does that? But Moh can never look beyond her nose πŸ€£

Stage is getting set for paternity issue of P’s baby. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bajaj sees cookie and Prerna seeing he tells Prerna that he hasa good news that Anurag and her shaadi is tomorrow and Prerna gets teary and Bajaj says he wanted to share a good news but not make her cry 😭😭😭😭 he says he has always said the truth to her and he holds her arms but senses her hesitation and he leaves her 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohini still hates Perna all she needs is a reason to blast P and she will get it soon.

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Any Bajaj and cookie scene?

Nope ! Just bajaj tells P to keep in contact with kuki or she will miss her a lot ! I guess komo will use this point to show P is still in contact with bajaj πŸ˜†

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meethi24

Read in WU that P’s father didn’t want Anu - Pre relationship.. don’t know why but I was happy to read that. Atleast ek samajhdaar insaan tow tha Sharma family mein πŸ€£

Pre's father was well aware of the fact how his daughter will be treated in that house by Mohini .. he is sure that Pre will never get that acceptance as Bahu from Mohini ... he was a close friend of Moloi for decades .... he worked in his office ... but at the same time he knew Mohini too well and he and his family  has been humiliated and insulted by mohini on many occassions despite Moloi standing for them, for Prerna's sake he never wanted her to be married to Anurag and whatever reasons Moloi said today about Rajesh were all Rajesh's fake reasons where he couldn't tell Moloi the real reason because he didn't want to hurt Moloi ... 

He was atleast on ground and accepted reality unlike ..... current Sharma family and Moloi and co .. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

Nope ! Just bajaj tells P to keep in contact with kuki or she will miss her a lot ! I guess komo will use this point to show P is still in contact with bajaj πŸ˜†

stay in contact with Kuki for Kuki will miss her. I can't stop my tears. 😭😭😭😭

Let Komo use whatever who cares. πŸ˜‚ I am telling you Komo is phuski bomb. 

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh please! Hope they don’t show him in the wedding! Seeing Bajaj during Anu Pre wedding will be a tear soaked event for us! 

shaadi mein naach ke jayega πŸ€£

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uski chodo, That Mohini didn’t even utter a word to P (atleast didbt see in WUs) Bcoz of P and her sacrifice, A is alive abd they have everything intact. But Moh can never change πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. I might not like how P acted towards Bajaj but have to agree that her sacrifice was huge. Who does that? But Moh can never look beyond her nose πŸ€£

Stage is getting set for paternity issue of P’s baby. 

oh  yes it is this time  Mr Bajaj will not be there to hold her when she falls ,and all the words he used to say to her about respect will come into play .

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bajaj sees cookie and Prerna seeing he tells Prerna that he hasa good news that Anurag and her shaadi is tomorrow and Prerna gets teary and Bajaj says he wanted to share a good news but not make her cry 😭😭😭😭 he says he has always said the truth to her and he holds her arms but senses her hesitation and he leaves her 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bajaj was β€οΈin this scene ! The longing in his eyes ...And their short scene had so much chemistry ! Sigh ! The wasted potential πŸ˜’

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Oh please! Hope they don’t show him in the wedding! Seeing Bajaj during Anu Pre wedding will be a tear soaked event for us! 

There was his BTS from the same with Kuki. πŸ˜† But i think they leave before the wedding. For no pics with as such πŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί