Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats on our new AT.

Eri is really that one actress I have seen till now who can adorn a tomboyish attire as well as a sanskari bahu attire with such an ease that, if you ask me to choose one of them will land me in confusion. However, being from that generation where sanskari bahus were the trend and me prefering to be one of them, I will go for Eri dressed up as a sanskari bahu in a kanjivaram saree. 

How about you all girls?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grace4317

Congrats on our new AT.

Eri is really that one actress I have seen till now who can adorn a tomboyish attire as well as a sanskari bahu attire with such an ease that, if you ask me to choose one of them will land me in confusion. However, being from that generation where sanskari bahus were the trend and me prefering to be one of them, I will go for Eri dressed up as a sanskari bahu in a kanjivaram saree. 

How about you all girls?

My favourite look for Eri would be her Sonakshi Bose look before Devakshi marriage 

Regarding Prerna my favourite are her initial days minimal makeup looks and Prerna Basu looks in anukom track 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

My favourite look for Eri would be her Sonakshi Bose look before Devakshi marriage 

Regarding Prerna my favourite are her initial days minimal makeup looks and Prerna Basu looks in anukom track 

Sona in that orange saree is one of my favorite looks of Sona. Such a natural aura she had in that attire.

SRKKajolFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on our new AT.

How about you all girls?

I like her both in western & traditional attire. She carries both the looks very well.

She is naturally very beautiful so I like her in minimum makeup.

SRKKajolFan thumbnail

Sona in that orange saree is one of my favorite looks of Sona. Such a natural aura she had in that attire.

That orange saree look was beautiful.

Her Neha wedding look is my favorite. Gajra scene

In Kasauti, red saree look is my favorite (Mishka engagement). She looked beautiful in that saree.

Edited by SRKKajolFan - 4 years ago
SRKKajolFan thumbnail

Throwbac - Eri with Jayanth sir & Allu Arjun

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zVvcwhEWN/