~*~ EJF/Prerna AT #4 Prerna Strikes Back ⚡️⚡️ - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Naila ,

Prerna Sharma never shared a good relation with Bajaj .... so why she should feel bad about his bichadna .... she shared beautiful bond only with kuki ....

She stayed with Bajaj only under fear ... so please change the AT name 

Eri is looking really stunning in all the Starplus Diwali special BTS. I wish she will post a picture in that dress.

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

The previous AT took forever to complete.. Can we all please be more active.. 

I know there aren’t much to discuss or share.. but still!

Still me n srk keep this AT ticking.... 

Once again requesting you to change the title as it is Prerna Sharma AT .... n Prerna Sharma never liked or loved Bajaj .... this title doesn't suit .

Good morning everyone here 🤗

Congrats on the new AT 

Coming here after ages now that Prerna is free from a forced marriage so I thought of congratulating myself and the other AT members 

But I would say that the track has been rushed terribly and I'll miss Prerna kuki scenes now😒

But whatever it is I'm glad that Bajaj track has been scrapped and now Prerna is free to decide for herself 🥳

Originally posted by FLW70

Still me n srk keep this AT ticking.... 

Once again requesting you to change the title as it is Prerna Sharma AT .... n Prerna Sharma never liked or loved Bajaj .... this title doesn't suit .

Hats off to you for keeping this AT active as I hardly saw all the other members including myself away from the AT.... bcoz of obvious reasons. 

Prerna made it very clear that she'll never love Bajaj so I agree with you that the AT title doesn't go with Prerna's feelings presently. In future if they decide to bring back Bajaj and develop PreRish then maybe this title works but not now.

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Hats off to you for keeping this AT active as I hardly saw all the other members including myself away from the AT.... bcoz of obvious reasons. 

Prerna made it very clear that she'll never love Bajaj so I agree with you that the AT title doesn't go with Prerna's feelings presently. In future if they decide to bring back Bajaj and develop PreRish then maybe this title works but not now.

Thanks for supporting openly .... as you correctly said till  now Prerna Sharma doesn't have feelings for RB ... so bichadna shouldn't matter ...

Originally posted by FLW70

Thanks for supporting openly .... as you correctly said till  now Prerna Sharma doesn't have feelings for RB ... so bichadna shouldn't matter ...

I try to say and support what is right in the best of my abilities.... here I feel they've just scrapped the track and presently she doesn't feel anything for him except that he is kukis father and he loves her a lot.