Shehnaaz Gill ''शहनाज गिल'' Punjab Di Katrina Appreciation Thread (AT) - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw Sana's life just now and she's happy that reassured her fans to not get worried as it's just a entertainment show. Paras and Shehnaaz were also there. She told she had a call with Sid.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sana fans did anyone watch the show?

How is it?

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

How is it?

I didn't watch. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

How is it?

Cringey AF! 😆 

Saw few glimpses on twitter. You gotto really REALLY love Shehnaaz to tolerate that crapfest.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

How is it?

Total cringe. Sana looks disinterested. Even Paras seemed pissed off. I so wanted Sana to work on better projects then this but she is stuck with this nonsense.

I saw a snap of Shehbaaz, he dancing on a song and panned camera twice towards her she didn't even smile. She isn't happy, my baby🤔

*Dev.* thumbnail

True they looked tired and also annoyed at times. Colors have stuck Paras and Shehnaaz for another show for long. Also they do over at times with people.

It's just a entertainment show after all. I dont think marriage will ever happen. 

Also that new forum is filled with filth and hate already. Trollers are everywhere making the environment cringeworthy. Only this AT is a place where we can actually peacefully discuss about Shehnaaz. 

How is it?

A lot better than I expected.

Firstly, it's nowhere close to the B grade Swaymvars like Rakhi's that everyone was expecting it to be. It's more on the lines of a Comedy show than a Swaymvar.

It's a massive production hosted by Manish Paul. For the unaware, He's as big as it gets when it comes to Television hosting. He's hosted pretty much all the big shows from JDJ to Indian Idol. Automatically makes this an A-list show. 

Ton's of well known comedians/singers/actors from the TV world are contending for Sana. Rohanpreet Singh to Indeep Chahal to Mayur Verma to Balraj Sayal. Not open to commoners. 

All in all, it's an A-list show with some big names. Colors is clearly invested in it & it's a massive opportunity for Shehnaaz. All doubts about Rakhi ka swaymvar type show should be put to rest. I was massively disappointed when I heard Shehnaaz was doing a swaymvar but this is a feather in anyone's cap.  

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Firstly, it's nowhere close to the B grade Swaymvars like Rakhi's that everyone was expecting it to be. It's more on the lines of a Comedy show than a Swaymvar.

It's a massive production hosted by Manish Paul. For the unaware, He's as big as it gets when it comes to Television hosting. He's hosted pretty much all the big shows from JDJ to Indian Idol. Automatically makes this an A-list show. 

Ton's of well known comedians/singers/actors from the TV world are contending for Sana. Rohanpreet Singh to Indeep Chahal to Mayur Verma to Balraj Sayal. Not open to commoners. 

All in all, it's an A-list show with some big names. Colors is clearly invested in it & it's a massive opportunity for Shehnaaz. All doubts about Rakhi ka swaymvar type show should be put to rest. I was massively disappointed when I heard Shehnaaz was doing a swaymvar but this is a feather in anyone's cap.  

Now thats what i call a unbiased opinion. I feel good after reading this and thinking this way. I was feeling bad for Shehnaaz.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaditi123

I agree to all of that. But the concept of the show isn't cleared even after its second epispde. 

The host won't pull the crowd. The concept, script and leads will put in. Leads are crowd puller flr sure, but the cringe this show has only hardcore fans could stick to such things, I swear. Sana's part is totally different from Paras'. Looks like her father's interference has really worked for Sana to be the show less cringe. Otherwise, looking at Paras' crap I don't wanna imagine Sana's. 

My only concern is Sana's happiness, Aditi. And you can tell from yesterday's epi her eyes looked teary even when she was smiling. And how she broke down when Sid met her. Besides the snap I saw, Sana is all smiley but she didn't even try to fake one smile becajse of the camera or fans.. she ian't like that. She is not interested in this non sense show

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Now thats what i call a unbiased opinion. I feel good after reading this and thinking this way. I was feeling bad for Shehnaaz.

There's a lot of negativity surrounding the show for obvious reasons. First the rival fans will obviously try to undermine anything Sana does especially when others are doing Himanshi Khurana videos after all this. 🤣

Secondly, the Swayamvar word in itself has a negative connotation to it & reminds everyone of Rakhi Sawant. Thirdly, SidNaaz shippers aren't very happy & lastly, her own parents were upset. 

BUT, this is a MASSIVE show & it's going to be very very Hilarious considering the cast. We all know nobody is getting married. Shaadi is just the theme. It's put all my doubts to rest & I'm very glad Shehnaaz took it up. I think this show will be a major HIT & a staple in the Colors lineup like Big Boss & KKK. 

Don't let the negativity bother you.