Shehnaaz Gill ''शहनाज गिल'' Punjab Di Katrina Appreciation Thread (AT) - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In truest sense Shehnaz only deserved to win.

If this show would have not been running in India, she would have easily won. Majority of the Indian audience has always voted for a boy/man more. Very rarely a girl wins if shes like super amazing or has a huge fan following from the start while other guys are so so.. she wins...otherwise for such shows the Regressive audience usually makes a guy win.

With very few exceptions such shows are mainly watched my people who are hindi serial watchers ( you know what that means..those shows are extremely mindless .. like nagin type or kasautu zindagi ki type shows.. sorry but our audience who watches such shows and get excited and mostly regressive) they don’t think much...also there is still that thing in our society that guy is given more bhav than a girl. People like those have voted for the rest.

That’s a fact..even if they say that’s there opinion or if they fight with excuses i won’t buy because they don’t realise who has given the most to the show. 

While the ones who have actually been entertained with Shehnaz’s awesome comic timing and funny liners have voted for Shehnaz.

Nearly the whole show had Shehnaz. Bakki ko bhi tabhi dikhaya zadatar when Shehnaz was with them. Compared to even Asim and Shulka.

Salman ko bhi dekhlo..he was the most disappointed while taking Shehnaz’s name and Shehnaz knew it ki usne Salman ka dil jeet liya hai apni entertainment se.

He said she has been the most unique contestant in the history of bigg boss and entertained thoroughly so how does Shukla or Asim deserve to come in top 2???? Ek popular hai and should be thankful to Shehnaznki uske wajah se uska fun side dekha.. nahi toh ladta regta ya apne kache mein khata rehta... Dusra toh bass apne dole shole dikha ra tha aur lad hee raha tha. Itna special kiya he kya hai un hone.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

In truest sense Shehnaz only deserved to win.

If this show would have not been running in India, she would have easily won. Majority of the Indian audience has always voted for a boy/man more. Very rarely a girl wins if shes like super amazing or has a huge fan following from the start while other guys are so so.. she wins...otherwise for such shows the Regressive audience usually makes a guy win.

With very few exceptions such shows are mainly watched my people who are hindi serial watchers ( you know what that means..those shows are extremely mindless .. like nagin type or kasautu zindagi ki type shows.. sorry but our audience who watches such shows and get excited and mostly regressive) they don’t think much...also there is still that thing in our society that guy is given more bhav than a girl. People like those have voted for the rest.

That’s a fact..even if they say that’s there opinion or if they fight with excuses i won’t buy because they don’t realise who has given the most to the show. 

While the ones who have actually been entertained with Shehnaz’s awesome comic timing and funny liners have voted for Shehnaz.

Nearly the whole show had Shehnaz. Bakki ko bhi tabhi dikhaya zadatar when Shehnaz was with them. Compared to even Asim and Shulka.

Salman ko bhi dekhlo..he was the most disappointed while taking Shehnaz’s name and Shehnaz knew it ki usne Salman ka dil jeet liya hai apni entertainment se.

He said she has been the most unique contestant in the history of bigg boss and entertained thoroughly so how does Shukla or Asim deserve to come in top 2???? Ek popular hai and should be thankful to Shehnaznki uske wajah se uska fun side dekha.. nahi toh ladta regta ya apne kache mein khata rehta... Dusra toh bass apne dole shole dikha ra tha aur lad hee raha tha. Itna special kiya he kya hai un hone.

👏

Very well written. You have penned down the thoughts of all Shehnaaz supporters. 

Nachiketj thumbnail

Shehbaaz ka ek live call clipping dekha with Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz is reading comments from fans... She is so happy.. BB ke pehle sirf trolll comments aate the 😭 usko bola tha ek baar usne bhau ko

She has earned this love and respect. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Though not really a fan of shehnaz but I must appreciate her for her bubbly and cheerful personality 😊.she definitely is one of the most unconventional and unique contestants in the history of Bigg boss.although she did manage to irritate me on a lot of occasions but I equally laughed on her antics too n found her very cute ❤️.one thing that I like the most about her is that she can laugh on herself, always keeps smiling,can take jokes sportingly and doesn't take things to her heart.she definitely deserved to be in top 3 😊and I find her very pretty too.

Nachiketj thumbnail

Shehnaaz will be so happy to see Tiktoks made using her voice. She seemed to be active TikToker. 

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Back to social media after a very brief hiatus and it' s the same old same old.

Saw Sana's show promo and it looks like fun.

Will probably catch the rerun later- Shehbaaz is probably going to be more funny than Sana

dahibhalle thumbnail

Sana is coming out with a new Punjabi song

I was worried she was going to get stuck doing tv but nah my fav is staying true to her roots

dahibhalle thumbnail

Hi Sana fans do come to her new show forum at least when the show starts.

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Hi Sana fans do come to her new show forum at least when the show starts.

Link please :D Is there one?