Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amrutha131

started this show for Meera , loving the show overall too

I wish Vidya hairstyle is changed , it can be simple and more good

I am waiting for Vivek family introduction

hello amrutha

i can see many audience just starting to watch the show only for meera.

well i like vidya's hairstyle.but now cvs should change her hairstyle too according to storyline

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Watching the show for the leads. Good acting :)

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I started watching as I am a fan of Meera as chakor. And a show which highlights the importance of education is a definite YES. Even Udaan had highlighted education and empowerment many times and it was so inspiring to watch.

I have watched Namish in Swaragini but felt his acting was weak. But here as Vivek he is simply oozing confidence. ๐Ÿ‘

And Vidya and Vivek's equation and it's development is really a treat to watch.๐Ÿ˜Š

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Starting watching for Meera, I was watching her last show on and off....but now I am really enjoying the other characters in this show also.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Yes costumes and Styling for the characters are of a little concern but I think they are sticking to some rural setup,character nature and following this. Slowly when the characters have a changeover, we may see them good ..

ya shirt is somewhere differently stitched..

I wish they just avoid that brouche as of now. 

I can understand vidya costumes Bcz she from rural background and uneducated and a widow no prob with her costumes but ML is a district magistrate right definitely he has a urban background and should some fashion sense๐Ÿ˜ณ