Why u choose this show ?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys i am new here.i know the forum activity is too less here.so just for increase participation & for curiosity i wanna know why you choose this show to watch.

i heard & saw many neg views about the show on yt & other social networking sites.some sites says this show is full of too much social drama.

but trust me i never find any of this.i choose this show to watch bcoz of its simplicity & innocence & about the leads both are very good actor.i am not a big fan of them but i used to watch their  prev show on & off &  i must say both are extremely talented.

it will be good if you all will tell why you choose this show.i will be wait for your answers

Hi I Am swetha I liked this bcuz of its unique storyline and hero ML but I shocked by seeing his dress  sense as a district  magistrate 

uhh Plz he is young defiantly he will have fashion sense he look more in really good formals his shirts and brouches on it😮😮😮😮😮seriously they can show him more hot with really good formals

Hi..

Welcome to the forum😊..

yes wish more members join in  and share their views here. It will be good if forum is more active.

I logged into the show for Meera. I am a fan of hers. And from intial epis, I am liking the narration and story with the powerful cast they have.

The social messages or issues are told light heartedly through scenes in a indirect manner. No where I felt like they were looking Preachy. And its handled better.

And most important aspect thats good about the show is the leads and casts.

Apart from Meera ,I knew none in show, havent followed any of their works, saw Namish's Swaragini little here and there.

but Now I am happy to see all their performances. they are doing so good.

I am glad that many actors are new to me in vidya that they slowly grown on me as  characters and slowly makes their place in hearts.💕

And I am loving how Vidya -Vivek equation and relationship is handled and written. Meera and Namish are performing it so well.❤

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Originally posted by favjassi

Hi I Am swetha I liked this bcuz of its unique storyline and hero ML but I shocked by seeing his dress  sense as a district  magistrate 

uhh Plz he is young defiantly he will have fashion sense he look more in really good formals his shirts and brouches on it😮😮😮😮😮seriously they can show him more hot with really good formals

Yes costumes and Styling for the characters are of a little concern but I think they are sticking to some rural setup,character nature and following this. Slowly when the characters have a changeover, we may see them good ..

ya shirt is somewhere differently stitched..

I wish they just avoid that brouche as of now. 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Hi I am Shobhana I started watching the show for Meera.  I was watching her previous shows Udaan from her entry after leap and I liked her acting very much and sukor pair.  Now Vidya show is also very nice in all aspects of the story.  I like Meera and Namish acting in this story and their acting is good and hope this show enters the trp top shows chart.

started this show for Meera , loving the show overall too

I wish Vidya hairstyle is changed , it can be simple and more good

I am waiting for Vivek family introduction

Edited by amrutha131 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by amrutha131

started this show for Meera , loving the show overall too

I wish Vidya hairstyle is changed , it can be simple and more good

I am waiting for Vivek family introduction

Exactly my wish and thats what I meant by styling of character too. I wish they change it.

Originally posted by favjassi

hy shweta i am monika good to see u share your reason for watching the show.

about vivek fashion sense yes i too pointed  out my concern same in another post.

well look like now designers giveing him good formals in yest ep he was looking good but yes brotch should be avoided .

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LuvSSever

Hi..

Welcome to the forum😊..

yes wish more members join in  and share their views here. It will be good if forum is more active.

I logged into the show for Meera. I am a fan of hers. And from intial epis, I am liking the narration and story with the powerful cast they have.

The social messages or issues are told light heartedly through scenes in a indirect manner. No where I felt like they were looking Preachy. And its handled better.

And most important aspect thats good about the show is the leads and casts.

Apart from Meera ,I knew none in show, havent followed any of their works, saw Namish's Swaragini little here and there.

but Now I am happy to see all their performances. they are doing so good.

I am glad that many actors are new to me in vidya that they slowly grown on me as  characters and slowly makes their place in hearts.💕

And I am loving how Vidya -Vivek equation and relationship is handled and written. Meera and Namish are performing it so well.❤

Thanks🤗

well i too loved vidvek equation.their journey start with a unique note.

namish & meera both are amazing actors❤

Originally posted by Sobhana6361

Hi I am Shobhana I started watching the show for Meera.  I was watching her previous shows Udaan from her entry after leap and I liked her acting very much and sukor pair.  Now Vidya show is also very nice in all aspects of the story.  I like Meera and Namish acting in this story and their acting is good and hope this show enters the trp top shows chart.

hy shobana 

i too watched her prev show udaan but on & off.ya she was very good in that show.

hope so....🤞