Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 years ago

I know everyone thinks Hrithik looked really good in war and even I did too but I finally figured out the secret. 

Hrithik in most scenes has dirt/black marks on his face covering the wrinkles and places of concern. Even in Jai Jai Shivshankar he has cleverly placed the holi marks. He has also made his skin 5X darker as when you are fair skin - wrinkles are more apparent. He tanned to hide it In Ghungroo he is hiding between glasses, big hat and big tan. Ghungroo toh thod diye ab Kangana ko thod do. 

If you look at him in Kapils show - he looks pale and stranget - dark circles, deep laugh lines and crows feet that turn off. I've never been so turned on and turned off at the same time. I've been drooling over him for weeks but now I saw the movie again and saw the truth. 

Notice in Bang Bang he didnt use any of these gimmicks. Also he didnt take off his shirt in War which is weird for sure. 

Even though I exposed him (again) I can still get on board for that body, Bang Bang. Not sure how someone can you this happy and upset at the same time. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

their is kangana in bollywood

and their is you here

god bless you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmm πŸ˜³

DushtKanya thumbnail

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

This pic has been photoshopped - look at the crows feet being blurred 

Image result for hrithik gif

Granbois thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yup, he fooled us all.πŸ˜ƒ

In fact, he has been cheating us since he debuted in 2000s. Apparently he did KNPH when he was 73 years of age and donned a bronzed look to appear young and hide his wrinkles. I hope Kangu bhakts can sleep easy and drool-free at night now that their suspicions of 'Hrithik hiding his age since 2000 by sporting a tanned look' have finally been proven.πŸ˜›   

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

What's wrong with having crow feet or wrinkles though? He is 45 years old and still out-shines all the youngsters in Bollywood. Gosh I would DREAM to see 45 year old men walking down the street and still manage to look even 2% like him. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What's wrong with having crow feet or wrinkles though? He is 45 years old and still out-shines all the youngsters in Bollywood. Gosh I would DREAM to see 45 year old men walking down the street and still manage to look even 2% like him. 

Thank you.

If anything, the 'ageing' made him look even hotter imo. The salt and pepper look, and his gorgeous lined face. And God, those folds near his beautiful eyes are one of the sexiest things about him.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you, Shaitan. Hrithik has a knack for being hot onscreen using methods known only to him but doesn’t look too appealing offscreen.