Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

so good to hear... keep taking meds.. good yaar thats a nice way to reduce pain too if we keep thinking about it healing time will increase only... yaar you like music naa listen to some music too 🤗

I am listening to soothing numbers atm , Diyu ! 😆

And thank you so much for the concern 🤗❤️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

MishBir at chai ki tapri #ChaloYehThoDikhaya

Abhir asks Mishti if her reaction would have been the same if the roles were reversed and her family was troubling him. Mish tells him that she doesn’t know how she would react, but she knows how he would never have let her separate from her family. #KuchZyaadaHiUnderstandingGF

They discuss what to do now.. Mishti says that they will ask for some time .. to get to know family. Abhir asks if she is now asking for a marital courtship with his family. 😂😂😂 #WooingMeenu

Abhir is happy. Tum Kaha se Mili mujhe 🥰 

Nanu, Meenu and Parul at Maheshwari house, Kuhu being ideal bahu. 🙄  

In RV house Nidhi and Jugnu locking up Mehul’s door on BBs orders to keep him unaware of the visit to Mah. Kunal comes there and interrupts.

BB at Maheshwaris, tells BP that her thoughts about Mishti is not hidden. her family’s happiness is everything and so she is asking for MishBir alliance. Kuhu happy, but Varsha, jas and Shaurya look shocked/upset. 

MishBir reach there and are surprised too.. 

precap.. happy sweet sharing, kunal comes there with prenup papers.. 

finally the hug 🥳🥳 pali see its here but haa not the swing.. 😆

🤣 wah kya hashtag yaar for mishti.. niceeeee

awww again marital courtship phase... any day we fans are also ready for that.. his voice modulation for kaha se mili was so cute.. 😆

oohh BB scoring... by fixing gordhana... poor Mah family how many times how many people will come to talk about the same rishta.. only mama n mami are left.. let them also come alone one day to talk about this.. 🤣

whats the problem for jas yaar.. still wondering whats her role in the show.. is it only to make faces... and varsha her worry was kunal n meenu now meenu herself accepted n kuhu itself is happy whats her problem then.. i hope akshara comes as ghost n puts some sense into her.. 

precap... now i understand.. kunal gives the papers saying meenu forgot it so only abir blames her... i see.. is it like baba prepared n made it look like meenu did it.. n instigated kunal lets see 

Yep.. I liked Kuhu in her response to Kunal today. And it is realistic, she can’t just turn around and be all pally with Mishti now, it’s years of unreasonable resentment  

exactly... true yaar she has come out of hope to change kunal i'm happy... i too expect her to change but not overnight atleast she is trying for abir.. thats more than enough... 

Originally posted by: divvk

Good that she didnt join hands with kunal this time. but still not respecting mishti and still considering her as an enemy.. I just dont know how to react seriously!

ya, dont know what this jas-varsha are gonna do 

just like how abir is not able to believe nanko is no more a bacha she too is in same phase only yaar... she hates mishti from years so let her atleast try to change first.. 

ignore those side characs best way.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Guys, should we even discuss about kuhu anymore?

I dont know if I should laugh or cry or be angry..

whats this smile when meenakshi says about mishbir rishta and feeding sweets to mishbir.. 😵

🤣Kuhu mahaan.......I think I am liking Kuhu these days....bas over whitewash nahi kare toh accha.

I think she is in the acceptance mode.....stopped giving into Kunal's manipulations. She is happy for Abir.

Hope she stands up for herself again infront of Kunal. Liked their confrontation scene today..she called out Kunal nicely....using her whenever its convenient for him by telling her she loves him!! Loved her reaction to the video😆

Hope she confesses whatever she has done to Mishti soon!!!! Then we can start accepting the new whitewashed Kuhu.😆

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i accept yaar.. i felt the chain throwing a bit overboard.. 

abir is blinded by his love for baba but mishti haina she has her ways to make him understand.. 

finally divi you enjoyed their scene.. niceee 

I feel bad for Abir.. see mishti is going to find out about baba. 

Again, its gonna end up mishti or baba.. like the current mishti or kunal.. 

unfortunate that the people he loves are being made to compete and he is forced to decide who to pick . mishti or others

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

I am listening to soothing numbers atm , Diyu ! 😆

And thank you so much for the concern 🤗❤️

wow thats niceeee... 😆🤗 do share some nice songs here too.. i like all ur song selection for shurthi's pic yaara.. 

🤗 tad loves you ok.,... 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

MishBir at chai ki tapri #ChaloYehThoDikhaya

Abhir asks Mishti if her reaction would have been the same if the roles were reversed and her family was troubling him. Mish tells him that she doesn’t know how she would react, but she knows how he would never have let her separate from her family. #KuchZyaadaHiUnderstandingGF

They discuss what to do now.. Mishti says that they will ask for some time .. to get to know family. Abhir asks if she is now asking for a marital courtship with his family. 😂😂😂 #WooingMeenu

Abhir is happy. Tum Kaha se Mili mujhe 🥰 

Nanu, Meenu and Parul at Maheshwari house, Kuhu being ideal bahu. 🙄  

In RV house Nidhi and Jugnu locking up Mehul’s door on BBs orders to keep him unaware of the visit to Mah. Kunal comes there and interrupts.

BB at Maheshwaris, tells BP that her thoughts about Mishti is not hidden. her family’s happiness is everything and so she is asking for MishBir alliance. Kuhu happy, but Varsha, jas and Shaurya look shocked/upset. 

MishBir reach there and are surprised too.. 

precap.. happy sweet sharing, kunal comes there with prenup papers.. 

I love their chai ki tapari meets! ❤️

@ bold - 😂😂 Abir ke andaaz kuch alag hi hai! 

Not liking this one up manship between Meenu and Mehul !

It’s like Abir is a piece of meat and both are eyeing it ! 🥺

Precap is distressing! 💔 Rang mein bhang daalnay wala shaks aaya !  

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

At RV house, it’s all dark and Nanu is upset about it. He decides to go to Maheshwari’s. bB refuses.

MishBir come there with Mehul. Mishti tries to calm Abhir. But Abhir is in no mood to listen. He throws the chain at BB and tells them that his Baba went to the dandiya hall because of the family’s accusations.

Parul and Nanu tell Meenu they have to do something. 

Kuhu is sitting alone and moping, Varsha asks where she is and she lies. She thinks that the only person who knows her truth is her enemy Mishti. 
Kunal comes there, and shows the video to kuhu. Again blaming Mishti. #NewDialoguePlease

Kuhu burst out laughing #MyReactiontoo.. 

kuhu tells kunal that she doesn’t know and she doesn’t care. Kunal calls kuhu love a lie. KuKu confrontation.. kunal wants kuhu to fight his fight if she loves him. Kuhu tells him to get lost #FinallyAkalAayi #BravoKuhu

Thankyou for updates Naina! 🤗

@bolds: haha this looks hilarious 😆 Can't wait to watch the episode later today 😃 Good to see Kuhu taking a stand for herself against Kunal - no need to ruin your self-respect for an egoistic guy. 👏

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣Kuhu mahaan.......I think I am liking Kuhu these days....bas over whitewash nahi kare toh accha.

I think she is in the acceptance mode.....stopped giving into Kunal's manipulations. She is happy for Abir.

Hope she stands up for herself again infront of Kunal. Liked their confrontation scene today..she called out Kunal nicely....using her whenever its convenient for him by telling her she loves him!! Loved her reaction to the video😆

Hope she confesses whatever she has done to Mishti soon!!!! Then we can start accepting the new whitewashed Kuhu.😆

mini good morning 🤗

hifi hifi hifi same to same feeling for everything yaar... 🤣🤣  they kept intact her hate for mish which is a big proof she is not white washed completely... so her accepting mishti for abir can be logical too... yaar today i can even hug her for the reaction she showed to kunal... 🤣 her confession let it be secret n bring a blast in future track 😆