Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

A very good morning Diyu🤗❤️

It is tad better today .. was in considerable pain yesterday .., tried to take my mind off it reading! 

Yes, it is there but not incessant.. ! 😳

🤗

so good to hear... keep taking meds.. good yaar thats a nice way to reduce pain too if we keep thinking about it healing time will increase only... yaar you like music naa listen to some music too 🤗

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MishBir at chai ki tapri #ChaloYehThoDikhaya

Abhir asks Mishti if her reaction would have been the same if the roles were reversed and her family was troubling him. Mish tells him that she doesn’t know how she would react, but she knows how he would never have let her separate from her family. #KuchZyaadaHiUnderstandingGF

They discuss what to do now.. Mishti says that they will ask for some time .. to get to know family. Abhir asks if she is now asking for a marital courtship with his family. 😂😂😂 #WooingMeenu

Abhir is happy. Tum Kaha se Mili mujhe 🥰 

Nanu, Meenu and Parul at Maheshwari house, Kuhu being ideal bahu. 🙄  

In RV house Nidhi and Jugnu locking up Mehul’s door on BBs orders to keep him unaware of the visit to Mah. Kunal comes there and interrupts.

BB at Maheshwaris, tells BP that her thoughts about Mishti is not hidden. her family’s happiness is everything and so she is asking for MishBir alliance. Kuhu happy, but Varsha, jas and Shaurya look shocked/upset. 

MishBir reach there and are surprised too.. 

precap.. happy sweet sharing, kunal comes there with prenup papers.. 

Originally posted by: divvk

Guys, should we even discuss about kuhu anymore?

I dont know if I should laugh or cry or be angry..

whats this smile when meenakshi says about mishbir rishta and feeding sweets to mishbir.. 😵

🤣 atleast be happy she is not planning or plotting against mishbir... she is doing this for abir.. so jus ignore her.. and atleast she smiled.. did you see jas n varsha reaction.. i wanted to puke seeing those faces 😡

Originally posted by: divvk

Abir is over-reacting. Baba is taking advantage of the illness. I think mishti will find out about baba. She has started thinking about why baba couldnt talk there.

mishbir were good today

i accept yaar.. i felt the chain throwing a bit overboard.. 

abir is blinded by his love for baba but mishti haina she has her ways to make him understand.. 

finally divi you enjoyed their scene.. niceee 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar that throwing the chain bit i felt was too much.. 

yaar even with hating mishti she atleast accepted she has no other way to go.. let her slowly starts accepting mishti... 

🤣 never expected it will be kunal... perfect hashtaf #samereaction me too... tbh i liked their confrontation... kuhu was perfect,... 

Yep.. I liked Kuhu in her response to Kunal today. And it is realistic, she can’t just turn around and be all pally with Mishti now, it’s years of unreasonable resentment  

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣 atleast be happy she is not planning or plotting against mishbir... she is doing this for abir.. so jus ignore her.. and atleast she smiled.. did you see jas n varsha reaction.. i wanted to puke seeing those faces 😡

Can't trust Meenu even once .....

naina_raina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

A very good morning Diyu🤗❤️

It is tad better today .. was in considerable pain yesterday .., tried to take my mind off it reading! 

Yes, it is there but not incessant.. ! 😳

Aww.. I hope you recover fully soon. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

MishBir talking to Mehul, he tells them that he pretended to spend sometime with them. Mishti is a bit skeptical about his behavior #SmartGirl #GoodInstincts #AbhirHasGadhedaInstincts

MishBir sweet chat with Mehul. Mishti tells Mehul that they won’t stay away from family. She is convinced that Abhir will not be happy away from the family. #GayiMehulKiBhainsPaaniMein

Mehul is still talking about kunal and BB disliking Mishti.. Abhir repeats this, but Mishti points out how Nanu and Maasi and Ketki and Atul love her .. circle back to Abhir’s BP conversation.. 

Mishti tells Abhir how he always follows his heart and never asks permission for it. If he felt that separating form the family wa worthy, he would have done it, not asked her approval. #Understanding #MishBirEssence 

Mehul is still trying to make Abhir think, but he goes to drop Mish home, tells Mehul that he also does not truly want to stay apart.

I am glad Mish can hear warning bells ringing ! Heavens only knows when Abir’s brain cells that have lulled to sleep will come online .. Blind love for Baba! 

Looks like Mehul’s conspiracies aren’t going to bear fruition! 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Aww.. I hope you recover fully soon. 

Thank you so much , Naina 🤗❤️

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good that she didnt join hands with kunal this time. but still not respecting mishti and still considering her as an enemy.. I just dont know how to react seriously!

ya, dont know what this jas-varsha are gonna do