jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometimes I think who is the worst and most selfish person in the goenka family... Whether it will be dadi or Manish Goenka.. 

There is nothing to expect from dadi...But the positiveness off Manish goenka's character has gone....The person who plays an important role in Mumbai track is now totally changed...His choosing word for naira is so rude "Woh ladki"

Even today he again used this word ..How can he said tgat she played with their emotions ..

Seems he forgot it's naira who brought Kartik in their house ...

Today Kartik is called him papa bcoz of her efforts.

Today they have stable business...But the person behind is naira 

I believe he is also responsible to some extent kaira"s misunderstanding during Mihir track .. Isn't he insisted naira to hide business deal matter from Kartik???

What not naira have done for the family...She gave a new life Kirti and Mansi. ..But they very conveniently forgot that...

How many times she forgives dadi is uncountable..Still she is now Woh ladki for the family

& Today samart chacha thinks she do drama for adjourning the case....

And sawrna now mere spectator... don't forget she is also once responsible for kaira separation ..

Hope no girls get like this family....

Edited by jannatsara - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Sometimes I think who is the worst and most selfish person in the goenka family... Whether it will be dadi or Manish Goenka.. 

There is nothing to expect from dadi...But the positiveness off Manish goenka's character has gone....The person who plays an important role in Mumbai track is now totally changed...His choosing word for naira is so rude "Woh ladki"

Even today he again used this word ..How can he said tgat she played with their emotions ..

Seems he forgot it's naira who brought Kartik in their house ...

Today Kartik is called him papa bcoz of her efforts.

Today they have stable business...But the person behind is naira 

I believe he is also responsible to some extent kaira"s misunderstanding during Mihir track .. Isn't he insisted naira to hide business deal matter from Kartik???

What not naira have done for the family...She gave a new life Kirti and Mansi. ..But they very conveniently forgot that...

How many times she forgives dadi is uncountable..Still she is now Woh ladki for the family

& Today samart chacha thinks she do drama for adjourning the case....

And sawrna now mere spectator... don't forget she is also once responsible for kaira separation ..

Hope no girls get like this family....

Very true, thats why i am happy that Naira dint explain anything to them, because anyways no one will support her in future. Even after knowing how tough was the birth for Naira they want to snatch away her kid, i mean only enemies can do that to someone. And here Naira is the person who has given so much to each and every member of this utterly selfish family. I want someone to enter in Naira’s life who loves her and understands her the same way Kartik use to do in the beginning of the show. Right now he is just a Goenka . 

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sur89

Very true, thats why i am happy that Naira dint explain anything to them, because anyways no one will support her in future. Even after knowing how tough was the birth for Naira they want to snatch away her kid, i mean only enemies can do that to someone. And here Naira is the person who has given so much to each and every member of this utterly selfish family. I want someone to enter in Naira’s life who loves her and understands her the same way Kartik use to do in the beginning of the show. Right now he is just a Goenka . 

Agreed especially with the last line. Once a goenka, always a goenka. If only the couple stayed away from the family while repairing relationships with family etc. A young couple of kaira generation could have become a power couple, working their way up while maintaining rishta with families on both sides, developing their own conjugal relation and eventually supporting each other all the way. The show has gone to the dogs the day goenka family entered the show, technically. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t wanna comment on anything else but just the fact that Kartik was never going to snatch Kairav from Naira. Why is it even being implied when even in the court his lawyer had clearly stated that Naira would have the custody. He just wants an equal say in his child’s life, which by no means is wrong. 

Naira is the one fighting for sole custody bc she wants full rights over Kairav. Don’t wanna get into why and how, etc, but that’s the fact. If she experienced a difficult time in her life, so did Kartik. Her pregnancy was difficult but after that she got 5 years worth of memories with Kairav. What does Kartik have? The moment he found out he has a son, the next moment he was informed about his life-threatening condition. 

Both have experienced and lived through trauma and both deserve to be happy. Idc about who’s right and who’s wrong, who’s to be blamed, who’s the villain in their love story, etc, just give them a damn break. 

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

Agreed especially with the last line. Once a goenka, always a goenka. If only the couple stayed away from the family while repairing relationships with family etc. A young couple of kaira generation could have become a power couple, working their way up while maintaining rishta with families on both sides, developing their own conjugal relation and eventually supporting each other all the way. The show has gone to the dogs the day goenka family entered the show, technically. 

Very true, in today’s time due to high demanding jobs and work pressure no one lives with their whole family. Joint family is almost non existent, and even the new couples are themselves asking for separate homes after marriage. They take care of their loved ones when in need but at the same time prioritize their life and relationship the most. Kartik and Naira were a fresh change in the boring saas bahu storylines. They should have incashed it. I know show needs drama, but at the same time they must have showed how these are handling all the troubles and coming out as a winner. No girl of today will take these taunts like dadi does on Naira, doesn’t matters how well behaved or well raised the girl is. Well behaved doesn’t means that the girl has to go through all the humiliations and taunts every now and then. They really ruined Kaira because of Goenka’s . Akshada Naitik had Rajshrees and shinghania so there relationship is still the most ideal one in Tv world. Goenkas , uff now i know why Kartik hated them all 😅

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its sad that that they stuck to the stereo type of Bahu vs Bêti

Ive seen families where the inlaws are sooo supportive... and instead of bringing in positive reinforcement, its all negative from Samarth, Manish and Dadi! Even Swarna --- after all that --- hasn't stood up for her yet...

the bechari victimized Naira act is really unrelateable... given where we started when K and N met!