So now it's War vs Dabangg 3 for HGOTY.

Posted: 4 years ago

Now that it's certain that War will cross Kabir Singh's lifetime collections, the battle is between War and Dabangg 3 for HGOTY. I know most people think that Dabangg 3 will underperform and there are valid reasons to think that. But people forget that the movie has Salman who is still the biggest Superstar in Bollywood. 

I know Prabhudeva is a crap director but even if Dabangg 3 is similar to R Rajkumar in terms of entertainment value, then also 300 Crores should be a cakewalk. Don't forget that TZH is the only action masala movie to cross 300 Crores, and audience loves Chulbul Pandey more than Tiger.

It'll be disappointing if War ends up being HGOTY if it doesn't even crosses 300 Crores.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looney86

Now that it's certain that War will cross Kabir Singh's lifetime collections, the battle is between War and Dabangg 3 for HGOTY. I know most people think that Dabangg 3 will underperform and there are valid reasons to think that. But people forget that the movie has Salman who is still the biggest Superstar in Bollywood. 

I know Prabhudeva is a crap director but even if Dabangg 3 is similar to R Rajkumar in terms of entertainment value, then also 300 Crores should be a cakewalk. Don't forget that TZH is the only action masala movie to cross 300 Crores, and audience loves Chulbul Pandey more than Tiger.

It'll be disappointing if War ends up being HGOTY if it doesn't even crosses 300 Crores.

If you’ll let it happen taab.. sup with you and War.. it’s still scoring minimum 4crores for weekdays (far from finished).. let it run first😅  peeche padh gaye ho jaise , lol

altgr thumbnail

What about Housefull 4?

Originally posted by: greatwhite

If you’ll let it happen taab.. sup with you and War.. it’s still scoring minimum 4crores for weekdays (far from finished).. let it run first😅  peeche padh gaye ho jaise , lol

Kangu fan hai 🤪🤣

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

War will remain HGOTY. Dabang3 won't cross 230. 

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1. War has already crossed Kabir Singh's collection as of yesterday EOD

2. WAR will cross 300 cr by end of coming weekend

3. Dabang will not cross WAR most probably coz it will face tough competition from a Akki movie releasing following week

4. Why is it disappointing if WAR remains HGOTY?

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually don't have much expectations from Dabangg 3. As much as we know that it's probably going to be a crap fest, it will still gross around 190-200 cr because of Salman obviously.

I know Prabhudeva is a crap director but even if Dabangg 3 is similar to R Rajkumar in terms of entertainment value, then also 300 Crores should be a cakewalk.

hmm i don't think so...

Edited by bubblyblonde - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dabang 2 only made 8 crores more then the first one and that was heavily due to that Fevicol Song with Kareena. 

I dont think Dabang-3 is going to have record-breaking numbers, also Salman's fizz is running out too,

He hasnt really connected with the audiences on a significant level since Bajrangi Bhaijaan.  Yes Sultan and TZH were big hits but it didnt do anything for him. 

Originally posted by: d2rocks

1. War has already crossed Kabir Singh's collection as of yesterday EOD

2. WAR will cross 300 cr by end of coming weekend

3. Dabang will not cross WAR most probably coz it will face tough competition from a Akki movie releasing following week

4. Why is it disappointing if WAR remains HGOTY?

1 and 2. I was only talking about collections from Hindi version. If all language versions are taken into consideration then War has to beat Endgame's 367 Crores lifetime total. 

3. Valid point but Good News seems to be a multiplex driven film and should not earn more than 130 Crores. So not a tough competition. 

4. Because then it'll be since 2014 that a HGOTY will not cross 300 Crores.