Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sana ka fan base strong karegi aur phuski bomb ki tarah nikal jayegi

Not really, i followed their cat fight where they used to post a lots of shit against each other on social media. Most of the punjabi's supported Himanshi Khurana against Sana because Sana was unnecessarily fighting with her and Himanshi has much bigger fan base also.

Himanshi is also very chaalu and she even made a youtube song against Sana as well. πŸ˜† Both of these hate each other so much.

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

οΏΌπŸ˜†

Pata hai maine kal hi mithi ji ko puccha tha isse toh nahi layenge as a wild card. 

Lo ji, now MB is BB.πŸ˜†

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chewing_gum

Not really, i followed their cat fight where they used to post a lots of shit against each other on social media. Most of the punjabi's supported Himanshi Khurana against Sana because Sana was unnecessarily fighting with her and Himanshi has much bigger fan base also.

Himanshi is also very chaalu and she even made a youtube song against Sana as well. πŸ˜† Both of these hate each other so much.

And the point is? Sana would be in at least 4 weeks before this person shows up and how many BB viewers would know of a previous "cat fight"? *chewing paan*

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

And the point is? Sana would be in at least 4 weeks before this person shows up and how many BB viewers would know of a previous "cat fight"? *chewing paan*

The point is not difficult to understand, we just need to use our brain. As i said earlier, i'm currently supporting Sana but, if given the choice between these two, i will choose Himanshi Khurana. She is much much more sensible, smart and well behaved. She has high chances of winning the show as well. MDH chat masala or whatever....

pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yaass!! I havent seen her insta story yet but if she will be entering than that would deffo spice things up i feel!

And if she has a past with Shehnaz...then even better lol πŸ€£

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Hahah , I am from Punjab so I know about the support she is getting . These comments are old , before BB and from Himanshi fans . Just like now Rashmi fans are against shukla and sana and they are villains for them and Rashmi is an Abla nari same way Himanshi fans bashed her 

β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Gosh the blind hate for Sana in this forum and hilarious when it comes from ahem ahem fan group  πŸ˜†

I am not a Rashmi fan! πŸ˜†

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh shit Shehnaz is talking like a normal person in this fight video... kitna natak kar rahi hai house mein, talking in baby voice and slowly for effect when she can talk normally...how do you keep that up 24/7? Wow.

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope Himanshi comes. She is so pretty😳

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Don't know who she is but after reading d post i so want her in d house now πŸ˜ˆ come n unmask dis fakeness ki dukaan n sone pe suhaaga hoga if she flirts wid Paras πŸ€£

Seriously Sana ki band bajegi maza aayega. Enough of her.

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Seriously Sana ki band bajegi maza aayega. Enough of her.

Hopefully aisa hi ho πŸ˜³