Axe New Characters from TiSha's kumkumbhagya

MeenuPachal thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pranbir and other useless characters must be kicked out from kkb as soon as possible because the more makers show those new faces the more TiSha's effort gets ruined. The essence of the show is completely fading day by day 

Moreover Sriti looks youngest among all the female actresses in the show. Her cutesi face keep proving that she can never look olderror than others 😏 I am really feeling bad for the that she has to carry lots off makeup to look younger than some particular actress. Still makers failed miserably to show her older πŸ˜‚ 

The freshness and essence of the show will come back only if these entire crap cast kicked out of our show else give separate slot to them as spin-off

It's utterly disgusting to see these untalented people are occupying top rated show which purely built-up only by Shabir and Sriti's hardwork and their everlasting chemistry 

Please save my show from these torture

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol are you the cvs or ekta or a kkb team member that they should listen to you and throw pranbir and new gen actors out of the show? If you don't like them then why don't you stop watching the show? Sriti looks younger than mughda? Man how can someone be this delusional? Thank goodness you didn't say abhigya looks younger than krishna. That would have been the biggest joke of the century πŸ˜†

MeenuPachal thumbnail

Hello who the heck are you to say me I stop watching the show?it's our damn show we will do whatever  ,btw if I am not cvz why the hell are you bothered about my pov?πŸ˜‚ not only you none can change my bloody opinion until late I myself change it,if I talk about mukda and Sriti I will have to share some pictures here to give you reality check from delusional world  (which I can't do now) until I become Senior Member,so pliiiij thoda wait keeje jiπŸ™ btw I totally agree with you in one thing... thats that Rambir guys looks so much young. .. Pirachi ki beta lagthaahe 😷

and now  if you guys have some shame stop poking your shitty nose in my thread, go and get a life instead of pushing your so called opinion under our throats take care babyeβœ‹

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuPachal

Hello who the heck are you to say me I stop watching the show?it's our damn show we will do whatever  ,btw if I am not cvz why the hell are you bothered about my pov?πŸ˜‚ not only you none can change my bloody opinion until late I myself change it,if I talk about mukda and Sriti I will have to share some pictures here to give you reality check from delusional world  (which I can't do now) until I become Senior Member,so pliiiij thoda wait keeje jiπŸ™ btw I totally agree with you in one thing... thats that Rambir guys looks so much young. .. Pirachi ki beta lagthaahe 😷

and now  if you guys have some shame stop poking your shitty nose in my thread, go and get a life instead of pushing your so called opinion under our throats take care babyeβœ‹

Lmao your show πŸ€£ i was going to take your post seriously until i read 'our show'. Man you're one funny person. Reality check of what? How can someone be this delusional? Ranbir looks younger because he is younger and so is naina and mughda. Btw you know mughda is one year younger than sriti. If he looks like prachi ka beta which he doesn't btw then you gonna agree k he looks like sriti and shabbir's son too since mughda is younger than both of them. I will poke my nose wherever i want coz this is a free forum and i will definitely gonna reply if you talk shit abt my fav actor, ha but i won't stoop to your level though.

Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Lol are you the cvs or ekta or a kkb team member that they should listen to you and throw pranbir and new gen actors out of the show? If you don't like them then why don't you stop watching the show? Sriti looks younger than mughda? Man how can someone be this delusional? Thank goodness you didn't say abhigya looks younger than krishna. That would have been the biggest joke of the century πŸ˜†

then mugdha 32 age mein teentage bhi nahi lag thi abhigya ki daughter toh bilkul bhi nahi maa and beti ke age same omg

krishna and mugdha age better i dont say anything πŸ€£

mughda🀣

MeenuPachal thumbnail

Rofl buddy then keep poking I won't give a damn to youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ..I will say what I want what I feel... Saying someone looking older isn't a crime at all.. mukda indeed looks way more older than Sriti that's the fact.. delusional people like you can't accept this... fine.. I am not forcing you... you are free to disagree with me πŸ™Š

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya4ever

then mugdha 32 age mein teentage bhi nahi lag thi abhigya ki daughter toh bilkul bhi nahi maa and beti ke age same omg

krishna and mugdha age better i dont say anything πŸ€£

mughda🀣

Lmao where d fck did i say she look like their daughter? Show me? But where d fck abhigya looks younger than her? πŸ˜† sriti is 33 and shabbir is 40 both looks older than her coz they're older than her. Mughda literally looks younger than her age but you're entitled to your wrong opinion idc. @bold what? Please elaborate.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuPachal

Rofl buddy then keep poking I won't give a damn to youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ..I will say what I want what I feel... Saying someone looking older isn't a crime at all.. mukda indeed looks way more older than Sriti that's the fact.. delusional people like you can't accept this... fine.. I am not forcing you... you are free to disagree with me πŸ™Š

Lmao man you really need an eye check. Saying someone looking older isn't a crime but why don't you back up with facts? Seriously i have never seen anyone this delusional in my life before. You're making me laugh πŸ˜†

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Lmao your show πŸ€£ i was going to take your post seriously until i read 'our show'. Man you're one funny person. Reality check of what? How can someone be this delusional? Ranbir looks younger because he is younger and so is naina and mughda. Btw you know mughda is one year younger than sriti. If he looks like prachi ka beta which he doesn't btw then you gonna agree k he looks like sriti and shabbir's son too since mughda is younger than both of them. I will poke my nose wherever i want coz this is a free forum and i will definitely gonna reply if you talk shit abt my fav actor, ha but i won't stoop to your level though.

Have you noticed one thing? Most of the so called Abhigya fans are newbies. Why so? They are only now becoming Abhigya fans when the new gen has been introduced. This is what I think. These people are making more and more fake ids so that they can show Abhigya fan power. Really, they are just children still in their pre teens (At least behaving like one πŸ˜†). Otherwise who does such things! So just ignore them like you ignore the babblings of a kid.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@MeenuPachal 

@Abhigya4ever

Hello kiddos, having fun at school babies? Wish you both all the best for your nursery grades.