Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

I agree with you... This is really sick..  hope to see this final power weekend Etc drama to stop soon..

I thought there is an another house where eliminated contestants will go

I hope we go back soon to the original format of the game where girls and guys had equal opportunity and power. Current one is plain frustrating.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its unfair bec this connection thing was not there in their contracts they got to know about it after coming to the house.

All concepts of BB were bakwas- double trouble, heaven hell, commoners vs celebs then commoner jodis vs celebs ..etc

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post. Well said .yes tasks are ridiculous n flop forced connections n theme. Bb those type of typical bitter lonely soul which is frustrated becos of no life n gone case 😴💤

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Koena said d exact same thing in her monologue d other day ki ladkiyo ke nominations mein u give tasks where dese guys feel jaise bhagwaan hai ye n throw so much attitude but ladko ke nominations ke time bas ek ring de do n no tasks...in fact d only task was fishwala jaha bhi guys had d ultimate power to save deir asses by transferring fish in to sumone else's pool ðŸ¤¢

Koena said the correct thing so she is out. And no post eviction interviews of her cz she will do pol khol of BB. 

In all the tasks only boys are given the ultimate power directly or indirectly. Yesterday also the grouping was done in a manner that we could easily predict who gonna be nominated. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

I was just ranting about this on another thread. It's so damned annoying. It's seriously not even a feminism issue. It's just....when we start watching this show as audience, we aren't predeciding whether we wanna support a guy or a girl. We base our likes on personalities. But this season the only only only angle visible is how they behave with people from the opposite gender. Cause all the tasks, nominations and now even ticket to finale is based on this.

Girls connection with girls isn’t important only how they are with the guys matters.😡

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I agree, these tasks are all gonna be one sided because Sana has the best connection with the men. It BB wants her to win then no point of pretending by giving such crap tasks, give her trophy in first finale.

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ticket to finale task me bhi same groups..getting boring n repititive..then salman ayega weekend par Shukla n Shenaz ki lawergiri karega n jo unke against hai unko bolega.. Same script every week