Tasks are so ridiculous

Posted: 4 years ago

These tasks are so ridiculous. Always go begging to guys. First for nominations and now for ticket to finale. This connection concept is getting too much now. Not being a feminist or anything but don’t we have enough of men dictating our real lives that now even in BB we have to see the same. Ghatiya task.

Exactly !! What nonsense is this !! Why they always want girls to go and lagao makkhan to boys? Give some tasks where boys have to convince girls or something else. Why the same repetitive concept ?

May be the script writer has some personal grudges against girls.

I agree with you... This is really sick..  hope to see this final power weekend Etc drama to stop soon..

I thought there is an another house where eliminated contestants will go

Originally posted by Sabhayata

These tasks are so ridiculous. Always go begging to guys. First for nominations and now for ticket to finale. This connection concept is getting too much now. Not being a feminist or anything but don’t we have enough of men dictating our real lives that now even in BB we have to see the same. Ghatiya task.

I was just ranting about this on another thread. It's so damned annoying. It's seriously not even a feminism issue. It's just....when we start watching this show as audience, we aren't predeciding whether we wanna support a guy or a girl. We base our likes on personalities. But this season the only only only angle visible is how they behave with people from the opposite gender. Cause all the tasks, nominations and now even ticket to finale is based on this.

Tbh, Bigg Boss is extremely one sided this year. I haven't seen the last two seasons but before that every year there used to be some kind of bias but never this blatant. The theme is ridiculous and wasn't pointed out during promotions(Was it?). If the game is all about connections and not human psyche in isolation(as it used to be in initial seasons of Bigg Boss) then why even call it Bigg Boss? Just call it Splitsvilla already. 

From nominations to Ticket to finale everything is agenda-driven to get a certain player out(or push them forward) as per the decided plan. There is no strictness or fear of Bigg Boss either. Contestants speak in english so many times, sleep during daytime, don't do the duties alloted by Bigg Boss himself and don't even abide by the captain(Queen) and Bigg Boss doesn't intervene one bit. 

Why do women or men have to beg in front of the other sex to go forward in this game or make connections/love angle? Why bring a married and older man like Abu in the game then? 

Where are tasks for Budget of the week with which they have to buy food for the week(and the fights that used to follow those decisions). Why a task for nominations? What if a girl wants to nominate a girl or vice versa?

Frankly, I am losing my calm. 

Edited by BebaakBegum - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shiny9911

Exactly !! What nonsense is this !! Why they always want girls to go and lagao makkhan to boys? Give some tasks where boys have to convince girls or something else. Why the same repetitive concept ?

Koena said d exact same thing in her monologue d other day ki ladkiyo ke nominations mein u give tasks where dese guys feel jaise bhagwaan hai ye n throw so much attitude but ladko ke nominations ke time bas ek ring de do n no tasks...in fact d only task was fishwala jaha bhi guys had d ultimate power to save deir asses by transferring fish in to sumone else's pool 🤢

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 4 years ago

I felt bad for Mahira, Rashmi and Devo... it's not even a fair game.

Originally posted by shiny9911

May be there is some deep  misogyny in the creatives this time.

Lagtha hai BB ka wifey se jhagda ho gaya. Khunnas show mei nikal raha hai.😈

It makes my blood boil. If this clownery of boys dictating and girls begging doesnt stop til the 1st finale im done.