AbhiGya - TS - My Arrogant Boss (Shot 3)

SubagokulTisha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Reading!!!! 😃😃😃

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Let's get into the story...

Abhi / Pragya's POV....

I called my boss to the restaurant... My boss asked me why.. I replied I want to say something important....

Without asking much question my boss agreed.. I made a quick plan to propose my boss...

Inside I get so much fear for my boss's reaction...

My boss entered inside... Looking into my boss's face I guess my boss is confused about the decorations....

Gathering all my strength I starts to confess my love....

I: boss I know you are so confused to see this decorations... Actually I did this to say what is inside my heart.....

My boss: tell me fast...

I: I know you are the top most in business, you are so rich and I'm just a middle class.. But don't think me wrong... Because heart don't know whether your soulmate is rich or poor... In my life money never matters... For me money is a need for part of life but it's not life.... I know you hate middle class people... In fact I hate you for this but I don't know when my poor heart fallen for you... (My heart beats fast)... Yes I fallen for you... I love you so much Miss Pragya Arora....

(yes guys Pragya is the boss and Abhi is secretary....Pragya can save abhi from falling 😜..She can be friend with Purab.. Even Abhi can cook.. 😁)...

End of Abhi's POV...

Pragya shocked to hear this... She didn't expect this from him...

Abhi looks at her brown eyes which he fallen for her....

He felt his cheeks are burning... Yes Pragya slapped Abhi....

Abhi holds his burning cheek and looks at Pragya in teary eyes...

Pragya holds his collar...

Pragya: how dare you to propose me.... Do you know who am I???... I'm the queen of this business world... A very rich women... Where you get this much guts to propose me.... Middle man like you should know your status... Oh I see you thought to become rich by marrying me!!!!.... Never ever... I won't accept a middle class people like you....

Saying this pragya went from there  ......Abhi sit on the floor with heart broken...

He looks at the direction where Pragya is rushing out from the restaurant....

Tears starts to roll from his eyes....

Abhi: why pragya??... Can't you see my love in my eyes for you???... I don't love your money Pragya... I just loved you... Only you.... What mistakes I did???... Being Middle class is wrong???....

He sobs hard.... He went to his house....

Next Day in Office...

Pragya is busy checking some files in her cabin... The door knocks... She said come in.... Abhi came inside...

They both look each other.... Abhi stood there awkward... But pragya have fire in her eyes....

Pragya: tell about my schedule...

Abhi nods and he handovers the schedule for today....

Pragya: see yesterday matters over for me... So concentrate on work.......don't try to show your middle class mind to me...

Abhi's anger aroused...

Abhi: see Mam.. I know you are my boss... But it doesn't mean that you can keep on talking bad about Middle class people... Actually what you know about middle class people???... In Middle class people will know how to save each & every money for their needs... In middle class people will know the family values... They will value people... Not like you people.... Being a man, it should know to respect other people in their life but you always pointing me that I'm wrong because I'm middle class man..... I really ashamed to love a girl like you... You may be a business tycoon but you are failed in your life....

Saying this Abhi moves out of her cabin.... Pragya stood there with tears in her eyes....

Pragya hates Middle class people because... In her childhood she is also a middle class girl with a sweet parents... They worked very hard for money but they are the happiest family... Her relatives are quite rich they always taunt on her parents for being Middle class.... Starting from her childhood she hates the word Middle class because of her relatives... At one step at time her parents died she felt alone with no love for her.... Her hating starts like a fire inside her.... She wants to prove this world that she is rich.... She works very hard... She turned into a stone hearted person..... At last she achieved a great position in business.... Always she have a proud to be a High class... That is the only reason she hates Middle class people....

Days starts to roll....pragya really had great impact on Abhi's words.... She is so kind in nature....

With Abhi he placed a safe distance with Pragya... He doesn't want to hate the face which he loved more... Even it hurts him but he maintained the distance from pragya...

But inside his heart he still loves Pragya so crazyily...

This distance affects Pragya a lot... She trying to say sorry for her deeds... Yes she realized her mistakes....

Whenever Pragya talks anything with Abhi... Abhi will not meet her eyes Pragya felt bad... Sometimes she will think is still Abhi loves her???...

Seriously she can't tolerate this side of him...

Most of the time now pragya drool on Abhi... She herself don't know why??..

That's one fine day... Two girls are busy describing something... Pragya passes that way... She hears what they are speaking...

Girl 1: oh my gosh... See.. See him how hot he is???... I wish I propose him soon...

Girl 2: hey stay away from my Abhi... I'm sure he'll accept me...

Hearing Abhi's name Pragya anger reached its peak...

Those poor girls still admiring Abhi who is so hot in his white shirt.... Behind them Pragya is burning in anger...

Just then the girls turns to face Pragya after drooling Abhi...

Those girls get fear...

Pragya: finished your drooling session???...

Girls: Mam actually...

Pragya: stop it!!!!... How dare you to drool my boyfriend... If you two try to drool him again... I'll fire you both...

Girls nods their head and they went from there...

Pragya can't stop herself from drooling Abhi.... She felt she is falling for him...

Days passed by.... Abhi didn't changed... Abhi didn't even look at her...

Pragya (herself)... How dare he???... Can't he look at me??... Yes I agree I spoke wrong about him even I apologized to him still this dumbo is not speaking at me.. Too bad...

Pragya fallen for this adorable Boy Abhi... She wants to get him anyhow... She realized her true feelings for him when she can't able to bear his silence....

After that Abhi completely ignored her... She felt hurt... With Abhi he still loves her but he is still silent with her....

One day Pragya came to Abhi's house to look after his mother... Abhi get shocked as well as surprised by her visit...

She felt so happy to see Abhi's mother....

Sarla felt so comfortable to talk with Pragya... Later they both get close... Thrice in the month pragya will visit Abhi's mom...

One day...

Pragya can't take his silence anymore... Abhi enters inside the cabin...

Abhi pushed to the nearby sofa... He is shocked... He can't able to control himself by seeing pragya in a sexy Saree showing all her perfect curves....

Abhi gulps hard.... Pragya enjoys his fear....

Pragya came towards Abhi...

Abhi tries to get up again Pragya pushed him back to the sofa...

Abhi: Mam did you need anything???....

Pragya smiles...

Pragya: Abhi I know I made a mistake... But now I changed myself... Then why are you ignoring me....

Abhi: still I'm same...

He about to get up... But pragya sits on his lap...

She cups his face.... She have tears in her eyes....

Pragya: no!!!!... You are not the same Abhi... Who loves me ,who drool at me everytime....

Abhi: yes I'm not the same Abhi... Time change everything... Why it's concern to you???....

Pragya: because I love you Abhi... I love you so much....I want to live a life with you.... I want to be your wife...

Abhi gets surprised and shocked...... Abhi tries to get up...

Pragya: you love me right.. Then why are you moving far away from me.....

Abhi: yes I love you... But I'm going to marry a girl of my mom's choice.....

To be continued....

Guys next will be the last part... Hope you guys will love it...

And next part is the last part and also add epilogue with it...

What will happen next???..

Will Pragya stop Abhi's marriage???..

What stocks for them???...

Next chapter is ready guys... Do vote fast....

Don't forget to cast your views....

By Subagokul...

Tata