I was in Delusion! (PreRish OS)

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Avni this was sheer Perfection! How I want that RB says all this to Prerna as soon as possible! Especially the last line❤️❤️❤️

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Avni this was sheer Perfection! How I want that RB says all this to Prerna as soon as possible! Especially the last line❤️❤️❤️

thank you!❤️❤️

but i posted it multiple times, because this stupid network problem... now i have to edit all😭

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It seems u vent over all Ur frustration here... it's so amazing...I too want him like that....but makers gonna crazy and destroyed d character..

Is there any part of this story?u can continue it....

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I loved loved loved this OS.  👍🏼🥳Yes please THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN AND THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.😎 Thank you so much Avnii for this amazing OS sheer PERFECTION thank you 🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Aur Haa, prerna… Ab Basus ko barbaad hone se koii nahi rok sakta, aap to bilkul bhi nahi.

I am SOLD FOR 2RS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

It seems u vent over all Ur frustration here... it's so amazing...I too want him like that....but makers gonna crazy and destroyed d character..

Is there any part of this story?u can continue it....

Thank you

@bold: True🤣

i enjoyed it while writing..

but sorry i will not continue it...

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I loved loved loved this OS.  👍🏼🥳Yes please THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN AND THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.😎 Thank you so much Avnii for this amazing OS sheer PERFECTION thank you 🤗

Thank you❤️

i really vent out all frustration on this show here, and feeling happy after writing this..

thanx to  you🤗

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Aur Haa, prerna… Ab Basus ko barbaad hone se koii nahi rok sakta, aap to bilkul bhi nahi.

I am SOLD FOR 2RS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

How much i want him to repeat same line to her!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Thank you❤️

i really vent out all frustration on this show here, and feeling happy after writing this..

thanx to  you🤗

i am so glad that my prompt let you vent out your frustrations coz i know you are feeling very relieved now 🤗