Sidisha TS: Is loving you a mistake?

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer: Sidisha are already married!

Chappy 1!

Ishani gets a call from Sid. A spark of smile appears on her face. She receives it and answers "hello!"

"Listen,I seriously have no time for hello hi!I just want to inform that I will come late at night. Ask Mom to sleep and not to wait for me. And yes,I am going on a date with Sunaina so no need to suspect me ." And tell phone hangs up. A small tear rolls down ishani's eyes. She wipes out.

She runs towards the balcony. She sits on a chair and looking at the moon she whispers "did he not love me before? I know the situations in which our marriage took place was awkward. I also understand that it's normal to feel frustrated for sometime after that but even after 2 months he's still angry on me. He still goes on dates leaving me shattered. Why God!! Why?? But I am sure he will surely relive his feelings for me soon."

Sid holds Sunaina's wrist. Sunaina's feels shy and says"I never understood why do you ignore your wife Sid?" Sid shouts at her "don't you understand I am not in a mood to talk about her?" Sunaina says "okay okay..don't talk but don't you think your wife must be feeling bad?" Sid replies her "I know she feels bad but what can I do? I want her to hate me because once she knews about my illegitimacy then surely she will break into pieces. So before I see her broken I want to break all ties with her."

Sunaina's face gets upside down and she confronts him "come on Sid..the always I ask this question the always you answer the same. So please don't repeat it. She really loves you and if you don't believe then please reveal her the Truth she won't step back from the relationship. Even in this manner you break her heart into pieces."

Sid replies her with a mark of disappointment"so Sunaina. I can't.. because this Truth has shattered me and every time I think of revealing it I am scarred whether ishani's condition gets worse. You know she is already weak thinking for her dark past and above that stress I can't load another stress of mine."

Sunaina puts her hands on his warm hands and smiles "As you wish my dear bro!" Sid alarms her "sshhh!! nobody should find out that we are brother-sister okay." Sunaina laughs and says "okay baba!!" They both laugh.

Sid returns home. He finds ishani still awake and sitting in the balcony. He announces "Ishani today I enjoyed a lot with Sunaina. Ah!!!what hot she was looking!! You know I felt my Jaws would drop looking at her!!"

Ishani stands up turns to him and replies calmly"good. But I am really not interested to listen to your story. What can I do? I am a wife!! Jealousy is obvious"

The end of chapter 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow Sona.. what an unexpected turn..😆 I never thought Sunaina would turn out to be that..

But a brilliant start.. Continue.. I'll be waiting..

And what was yoir inspiration for this illegitimacy track wali story😆 May i Ask?😳

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Wow Sona.. what an unexpected turn..😆 I never thought Sunaina would turn out to be that..

But a brilliant start.. Continue.. I'll be waiting..

And what was yoir inspiration for this illegitimacy track wali story😆 May i Ask?😳

My imaginations🤣

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I saw that ur same imagination cime alive in a post😆..

Update Soon

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I got mini heart attack after reading disclaimer 🤣

Nice start, continue soon😆

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the chappy dear..❤️smiley27

its awesome...❤️

and the sunaina wala part🤣

waiting for the next chapter..

Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great Start..👏smiley32Loved it..

Continue soon..

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

Originally posted by: zyrah17

I got mini heart attack after reading disclaimer 🤣

Nice start, continue soon😆

Beware what if sajivani me admit hona pade🤣!!

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

Loved the chappy dear..❤️smiley27

its awesome...❤️

and the sunaina wala part🤣

waiting for the next chapter..

Thank you!! And yes I am waiting for your next chapter☺️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3