Shukla is not trying to get any kind of sympathy

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is not trying to get any kind of sympathy like people used to do in the previous seasons. He knows that he is responsible for his own actions and that's the best thing about him. He's great at tasks as well so there is no need to compare him to bhai behen and Aukaat Kohli waghera

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thats true . he is even trying to avoid Rashmi card but Rashmi is not leaving this card. he is the most real and honest man 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

His ego will never let him believe he is wrong even if he is ðŸ¤£ thts why he isn’t playing sympathy card or justifying himself.

Edited by xNinalove - 4 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

all trying to pick on Shukla  (Rashmi, Mahira, Shefali).. thabhi tho thoda bohut episodes mein dhik rahe hai..

Lagtha hai Paras leader to following : Rashmi, Mahira, Shefali, Dey,..

Shukla Devo ko captain banaya.. phir bhi Devo went n chose Rashmi in task..Shukla just took it easy.. good for him..

found Sreesanth true last season..finding Sid Shukla true so far..

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This attitude will cost him a lot in the future. If he continues with that "mera koi competition nahi hai", Colors will kick him out of competition. I have seen enough reality shows to predict it. When you are in the game, you have to play the game. The channel does not allow anyone to outsmart the game.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

at 1st i liked it

but now m starting to feel its his ego n attitude

hasini009 thumbnail

usse sympathy ki nahi, empathy ki jaroorat hai.

waise bhi shuklaji ko dusron ko intimidate karke rulana pasand hai, rona nahi😆

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xNinalove

His ego will never let him believe he is wrong even if he is ðŸ¤£ thts why he isn’t playing sympathy card or justifying himself.

True. 😆

Sympathy is given to someone who is vulnerable or shows their vulnerable side. I doubt Shukla would be ever comfortable to show his vulnerabilities. Even if sympathy stares right in his face and is begging to be taken, he would be like...Aye chal hatt...mujhe nahi chahiye sympathy, vympathy.

Not that it is a bad thing, but just an observation. At least something that we can be assured of from Shukla is that chances of him using a sympathy card seem quite slim. Atleast for now.

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes...hes has all the good qualities, the chaudail bahut gang is trying best to make him violent and act out physically but he's controlling himself very well, playing games task well, confronting situation, trying to mend fence if it's possible if not leaving it and best not getting manipulated and being a leader and not using victim card at all

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly shukla is not playing the sympathy game at all. He hasn't pretended that he is some very good and mahaan person unlike the pathetic bahus. 

If  other ppl want to follow him, it's not his choice.  He has been very solid with his friends,  be it few. Rock solid support deke khada bai unlike others who flip flop at every turn acc to their convenience.  

To me , he looks the most real. Yes he isn't the best person, has his grey streaks but I dont believe he is pretending.  

I have seen enough of the rest HM who just have that acchai kaa mukhota on them . 

So if it was one other season and other contestants,  I wld have picked someone else. But here I will chose Sid.